So far...who are you rooting for (contestants)?

124»

Comments

• jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diva vs Carla & Barbara should be fun.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Cat-flap wrote: »
    My favourites so far are Karl Michael and Conor Scott, but I'm really scared Danny will make them battle one another :(

I doubt danny will do that... it would make more sense if it was conor vs mitchel emms (both my personal favourtes) as they're both young with a rocky edge,. (and both wear "denim on denim" as Jessie woud put it) If that happen's it depends on the song, but I'd tip mitchel as "best of you" is a very difficult song to sing and do justice. He also seems to have more power in his voice, I really love conor's tone and style but i dont think hes going to get through unless theres a steal... some of the other males on danny's team ...Karl, and Ricardo would be a total mismatch stylistically and have more power... i can also see karl vs ricardo being one of the battles...and thats gonna be a tight on to call if i'm right so i wont even attempt a prediction
  • maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mr_e1 wrote: »
    I doubt danny will do that... it would make more sense if it was conor vs mitchel emms (both my personal favourtes) as they're both young with a rocky edge,. (and both wear "denim on denim" as Jessie woud put it) If that happen's it depends on the song, but I'd tip mitchel as "best of you" is a very difficult song to sing and do justice. He also seems to have more power in his voice, I really love conor's tone and style but i dont think hes going to get through unless theres a steal... some of the other males on danny's team ...Karl, and Ricardo would be a total mismatch stylistically and have more power... i can also see karl vs ricardo being one of the battles...and thats gonna be a tight on to call if i'm right so i wont even attempt a prediction

I wouldn't like to see Karl and Conor against each other, I don't want either to go out too soon. Conor has said that he is close to Karl, Nadeem, Mitchell and S & J so I don't think he would like to go against any of them. As there are 7 boys in Danny's team one of them will have to go against S&J I suppose. As you say Karl vs Ricardo would be tight and difficult for Danny to choose but I would be rooting for Karl.