Awesome game you recently played?

Skyclaw726Skyclaw726 Posts: 2,931
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Taken from the "Terrible game you recently played?" so basically the same as that thread only with games you've played lately that have been awesome. Sorry if this has already been done.

I know it's been a while since it's release but i borrowed Borderlands 2 from my brother and it's seriously dented my WoW career so much so that when i tried to play WoW again my brain just refused to play.

I had played the original when it first came out and while i found it to be a fantastic game i also found it frustrating. I had so many cheap deaths thanks to Skags especially the Alpha skags ooooh how i hate them.

I expected the sequel to be basically the same but i was surprised when i found it wasn't, The learning curve was so much smoother than the first game and the story was so deep for me i found myself connecting with the characters, something i haven't had happen since i played Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn in 2008 where i would start a stage over just to keep one unit i really liked alive.

I think my experience was heightend due to Deathtrap that guy saved my ass so many times it's unbelievable if it wasn't for him i wouldn't have beaten the Warrior and Jack, we only won though thanks to the endless stream of Rakks making it impossible for me to be in second wind for more than a nanosecond i remember after the credits rolled Deathtraps killstreak was 233 purely from Rakks. :D:D