The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 13)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,728
Administrator
This thread is a continuation of: The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread
Zack06 wrote: »
Hmm. She won't appear on any rosters until some kind of announcement. She obviously has a US label or she wouldn't have landed such a big gig, the tickets for that concert work out to around £160 at the cheapest...and that's for a seat in the back and in the corner....

It's a very high profile event so I hope she gets the chance to show off her talents and impress. There will be a lot of big names in attendance so it will be a great opportunity for her. But I'm hoping she has more performances lined up after that. Ideally I'd like to see her send a single to US radio in the next few months and get out there and play anywhere she can across the States...

Comments

• Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PART 13!!!!!!!!!! Unlucky for some but hopefully not for Alexandra....bring on the new era...:D:D:D
  • NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just so EAGER Zack ever since last year when we got wind of a deal I've been so shakey because alex has never delved into detail
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Niiiiiiik wrote: »
    I'm just so EAGER Zack ever since last year when we got wind of a deal I've been so shakey because alex has never delved into detail

I know what you mean....but I guess as David said..."all shall be revealed in time".....Alexandra herself even said that "big change" is coming soon....I'm staying positive. Who knows what she has managed to secure behind the scenes...we know how good she is at networking so anything is possible. I just hope something gets off the ground this year though as she can't afford to wait forever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know what you mean....but I guess as David said..."all shall be revealed in time".....Alexandra herself even said that "big change" is coming soon....I'm staying positive. Who knows what she has managed to secure behind the scenes...we know how good she is at networking so anything is possible. I just hope something gets off the ground this year though as she can't afford to wait forever.

Deep down we all know she's signed but I guess this secretive approach is what kills me I'm used to seeing real backing like Rita even before she debuted Roc were talking and Jay swooped in to back her, maybe I should appreciate the secrets alex will catch the world by surprise
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 13 will hopefully bring with it huge American success!
  • djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally part 13!! :)
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Alex featuring on a zalon track premiering on radio 1 extra this Tuesday called do it again
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Shoed wrote: »
    Alex featuring on a zalon track premiering on radio 1 extra this Tuesday called do it again

Wait. For real?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »

Isn't Zalon Amy Winehouse's backing singer? He has a pretty great voice tbh...

Maybe that's why she was working with JPL so much. I want Alex to do more features so hopefully this isn't a flop song.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://soundcloud.com/zalonmusic/do-it-again-zalon-liquid-sonic

Looks like it will be a remix of that ^^^ Do It Again ft. Alexandra Burke and Kid Bookie....

It's OK I guess...I suppose it could be a good way to get people used to a more "urban" AB...
  • wige2002wige2002 Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice shes getting her name out a little again too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://soundcloud.com/zalonmusic/do-it-again-zalon-liquid-sonic

Looks like it will be a remix of that ^^^ Do It Again ft. Alexandra Burke and Kid Bookie....

It's OK I guess...I suppose it could be a good way to get people used to a more "urban" AB...

It's nothing major as in a major move for AB but it's a nice song
  • perobt93perobt93 Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Great song! Alex will use this opportunity to express herself vocally AGAIN!
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any music is welcome at this point. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Zalon Amy Winehouse's backing singer? He has a pretty great voice tbh...

Maybe that's why she was working with JPL so much. I want Alex to do more features so hopefully this isn't a flop song.

If it helps boost her potential market then I'm all for it. The songs very nice!
    Forum Member
    Stube wrote: »
    Any music is welcome at this point. :D

Not another Tonight please...
    Forum Member
    So is this all confirmed? This Zalon single premiere?
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    perobt93 wrote: »

I guess so. Although 1xtra is quite irrelevant so it's not really anything much. And the song won't crossover to R1. Nice song but still. She's a chart artist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perobt93 wrote: »

No, the rapper who is apparently featuring on this Zalon song with Alex said that it's coming out soon....it's produced by JPL so I assume this is why Alex has been working with her so much...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, the rapper who is apparently featuring on this Zalon song with Alex said that it's coming out soon....it's produced by JPL so I assume this is why Alex has been working with her so much...

I think she's worked on more than just this song with her
    Forum Member
    By the looks of it she has collabed with a lot of upcoming artists kinda like the Bruno Mars thing, I've seen a lot of tweets on twitter about her featuring on tracks. A lot of US stars in particular...

Seen 1 the other day but can't find it now >.<

but ye you have to take risks to suceed and featuring on tracks will do her no harm ... When she recorded with Bruno he was a nobody, it's what you gotta do!
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    SHe's also started following all these randoms
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the song is well-received, maybe the hosts at 1xtra might actually be complimentary about Alex...

I think Alex should keep collaborating with a lot of R&B artists because then gradually she can make a name for herself as an R&B singer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've missed so much.. i am still here waiting, i just have exams and stuff :p
    Forum Member
    I've missed so much.. i am still here waiting, i just have exams and stuff :p

Lol same.. so busy with life ATM, no time but I still check everyday, just hardly post.

We've all been so much more patient this time around compared to the HOH wait lol
This discussion has been closed.