Is Harry from McFly up his own bottom?

radio4extracrapradio4extracrap Posts: 2,933
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It would appear so. He sure loves the camera.

Comments

• MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he's a handsome lad.

Also this pointless thread would be better off in Showbiz.
  • Bandspread199Bandspread199 Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No more than you OP!
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,273
    Forum Member
    It would appear so. He sure loves the camera.
    No but then if I looked as great as that I'd love the camera too.

He is one of the nicest and most down to earth guys you could meet. In fact all of the McFly guys are.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like him up my bottom.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Well, he is the typical posh boy, but Harry is actually one of the nice ones out of McFly, I have friends who have told me so, Harry just likes to make himself look good, he's just got a lot more confidence now.

I'm a Dougie fan by the way lol :-P
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just what I was thinking :D:D, he is seriously good looking
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I think he is, but not so much that I think he's an arsehole with it. He's just a bit of a showoff.

I love Tom. Not so much Tom when he's in Tom & Giovanna (his wife) mode making cringey ass videos on YouTube, though.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I snorted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

who could turn him down?:p:o
  • David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might help if you gave a valid reason why you came to conclusion?

For years he's sat at that back of the band, playing the drums being more a quieter member. I was watching one of their vlogs and they were sitting having a chat and he just started crying randomly and said he gets a bit emotional sometimes and has a good cry at least once a day, it was the most honest and lovely thing I've seen someone do.

People like to slag off guys who work on their body but I find generally men who have good masculine bodies like Harry seem to have a lot of personality because they have the physique that looks good so don't have to make up for their lack of looks with attitude. He seems like a really grounded man. He also has a heart condition and has every reason to want to be healthy & strong as well as being a drummer. He's been with his partner for years so there's no sort of twattish behaviour towards women?

Apart from looking good and posing for the camera (which is no different to every single human being judging by the selfie obsession) I have no idea how he could be up his own bottom.

I follow him on instagram and he mostly posts lots of funny things, not selfies of himself with his top off at every opportunity.

Judging someone on their looks, is something I find very up ones bottom.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For years he's sat at that back of the band, playing the drums being more a quieter member. I was watching one of their vlogs and they were sitting having a chat and he just started crying randomly and said he gets a bit emotional sometimes and has a good cry at least once a day, it was the most honest and lovely thing I've seen someone do.

People like to slag off guys who work on their body but I find generally men who have good masculine bodies like Harry seem to have a lot of personality because they have the physique that looks good so don't have to make up for their lack of looks with attitude. He seems like a really grounded man. He also has a heart condition and has every reason to want to be healthy & strong as well as being a drummer. He's been with his partner for years so there's no sort of twattish behaviour towards women?

Apart from looking good and posing for the camera (which is no different to every single human being judging by the selfie obsession) I have no idea how he could be up his own bottom.

I follow him on instagram and he mostly posts lots of funny things, not selfies of himself with his top off at every opportunity.

This is a marvellous post.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This made me howl with laughter :D well played sir.
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    This is a marvellous post.

I agree
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who could turn him down?:p:o

Me. I'm sure he'd be just devastated :D:blush:
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think he is, but not so much that I think he's an arsehole with it. He's just a bit of a showoff.

I love Tom. Not so much Tom when he's in Tom & Giovanna (his wife) mode making cringey ass videos on YouTube, though.

Tom's defence of himself against a book review critic on Amazon that time was superb. It's probably still there, immortalised. :kitty:
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if he's up his own bottom. Why don't you probe him and find out.
    Forum Member
    Appaz, Harry gives out great bear hugs....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I liked him until he started making cheesy cringey videos of himself on You tube
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked him until he started making cheesy cringey videos of himself on You tube

He did? I have to see this :D
  • Terry HesticlesTerry Hesticles Posts: 267
    Forum Member

Creased haha!
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    He did? I have to see this :D

I think they're confusing Harry with Tom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Moggio wrote: »
    I think they're confusing Harry with Tom.

Youre right I am
    Theyre all up their own bottoms
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree - he seemed like a nice bloke on Strictly Come Dancing and even if it's true there are worse things than being a bit vain especially if you're cute enough to make it understandable.