What kind of idiot teacher runs off to France with a 15 year old student...

Comments

• droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's starting to sound to me as if they went abroad because they had been interviewed by police.

Knowing their number was up maybe they just decided to go out on a high, with a couple of romantic weeks away.
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SofaRosa wrote: »
    Thanks Biffo. Imo, I think it probably represents Megan, don't you? Also, the dress is billowing behind her I think rather then the image having a big butt-or actually, the figure looks pregnant? Not sure. Worrying nevertheless.

Unless she has a pet wolf, no, I don't really.
  • Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    This is from the local paper, it seems that Megan's stepfather worked with Jeremy a couple of years ago.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/9949481.Search_for_missing_Megan_and_her_maths_teacher_widens_to_Europe/
  • MoonyMoony Posts: 15,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And is actually a blonde (despite all photos of her being brunette or having dyed red hair).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a Husky! I'm not saying the image is supposed to be a replica of Megan-I think it may be representative of her/their relationship-as he views her. Just my opinion.
    Forum Member
    Moony wrote: »
    And is actually a blonde (despite all photos of her being brunette or having dyed red hair).
    The image has red hair at the back and side?
  • MankoManko Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they are truly in love then good luck to them because true love is a beautiful thing.

Should have kept it in his trousers until she was old enough though.
  • PlausibleDenialPlausibleDenial Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? Neither the girl in the tattoo nor Megan appear to be your stereotypical "emo".

Also - that song was written and uploaded to youtube over two years ago.

Sorry if i'm failing to see a connection - maybe I need to think harder.

How about.........they disappeared on the 21st September.......if you add the day of the month and the month together, you get 30 (his age).......spooky :eek:

Then evidently you do not know the stereotype for an 'emo' who love all the anime stuff... the emphasis was on 'little' and both the tattoo and the song were about it showing his state of mind. The girl is a member of a number of 'emo' websites and has a 'bucketlist online'. IT IS ALL CLEAR. Where is the dispute?

His dad is worried that his son will 'flip' which is a very loaded turn of phrase. Rather than distracting from a man who is evidently attracted to younger girls by looking at numerology.. that is significantly worrying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Biffo. Imo, I think it probably represents Megan, don't you? Also, the dress is billowing behind her I think rather then the image having a big butt-or actually, the figure looks pregnant? Not sure. Worrying nevertheless.

Being led away by a 'wolf' as well Now that is symbolic!!
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's starting to sound to me as if they went abroad because they had been interviewed by police.

Knowing their number was up maybe they just decided to go out on a high, with a couple of romantic weeks away.

But in which universe was that ever going to be anything other than a disaster.

As things stood, it was a little local difficulty and would have remained so. Now, it's Interpol and a life on the run. I can understand how for a lovestruck 15 year old it could have its charm, but for a 30 year old?:confused:

Anyway, I would imagine any imagined charm soon pales when the reality of no money, no contact with the outside world and moving from place to place kicks in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The image has red hair at the back and side?

IMO that is skin reddening from recently having the tattoo - that or the tattoo artist is very bad at keeping within the lines.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Manko wrote: »
    Should have kept it in his trousers until she was old enough though.

What - his ferry ticket?
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexis07 wrote: »
    The police have widened their search saying the couple could be anywhere in Europe now .

Well, that narrows it down :D

Why hasn't the wife asked for Jeremy to come home?
  • Alt-F4Alt-F4 Posts: 10,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God this is all over the media and I for one couldn't give a toss to be honest - Not suprised she's buggered off having seen the state of her mum she looks like some kind of seamonster from the black lagoon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is the dispute?

What about the fact that the song was written and uploaded long before there was ever a suggestion that there was anything between them.

Or are you saying he was looking out for an emo type (hence the song) - and she happened to fit the bill.
    Forum Member
    Being led away by a 'wolf' as well Now that is symbolic!!
    Indeed hadn't thought of that-if indeed it is a wolf? Wonder if Forrest is a 'wolf in sheep's clothing'?
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    How is it that Megan's mothers surname is Wilson, yet Megan's is Stammers - the name of the mothers ex-boyfriend?
    They weren't even married yet she gave Megan his name tho he's not her father..

Apparently he's now married to someone else, which at least explains what puzzled me, when Megan sent a message to him saying can I see you on Saturday. I wondered why she has to ask that of someone she was living with!

Maybe Megan's subconciously after a stable father figure!
    Forum Member
    Then evidently you do not know the stereotype for an 'emo' who love all the anime stuff... the emphasis was on 'little' and both the tattoo and the song were about it showing his state of mind. The girl is a member of a number of 'emo' websites and has a 'bucketlist online'. IT IS ALL CLEAR. Where is the dispute?

His dad is worried that his son will 'flip' which is a very loaded turn of phrase. Rather than distracting from a man who is evidently attracted to younger girls by looking at numerology.. that is significantly worrying.

^ This.
    Forum Member
    Alt-F4 wrote: »
    God this is all over the media and I for one couldn't give a toss to be honest - Not suprised she's buggered off having seen the state of her mum she looks like some kind of seamonster from the black lagoon.

Yes, it was those three of 4 strands of hair right down the middle of her face that did it.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I read a comment on daily mail site where someone implied that if the couple can avoid police until she is sixteen then he cant be charged. Im guessing this is wrong as she went when she was 15 but im not sure.

Personally i think its just lust and all a bit of a mental high. They could have kept it secret until she left school but chose to make other people aware, as it had been reported to police previously. I dont really know what either is hoping to acheive as they are probably always looking over their shoulder.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    So the headteacher seems to be getting flack now for not suspending Forrest. Calls for his head. Doesn't help that they had a scandal back in 2009. The fallout from this is going to be big.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/megan-stammers-and-jeremy-forrest-phones-1344035
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange, when I was at school 30 into 15 didn't go
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about the fact that the song was written and uploaded long before there was ever a suggestion that there was anything between them.

Or are you saying he was looking out for an emo type (hence the song) - and she happened to fit the bill.

Do you seriously think that someone wakes up one day and out of nowhere thinks 'I know what, today I'm attracted to children/adolescents?' - They don't.

The behaviour of a predator is often an escalation.
    The lyrics of that song represent where his mind was going at that point. a 'little emo' was already part of his fantasy life, he is a songwriter and authors/song writers write based upon their life experiences.

His other song is called 'disobedience' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL-CRf-YdjQ&feature=plcp
    which says it all.

This added to the picture of a anime girl being led away by a wolf and all the sexualised text messages that he sent to her.

He has acted out upon his fantasy and now his Dad is worried that he will 'flip', whether this is mental health related or violence related considering the aggressive nature that is reported towards his wife... then this says that this situation is much more serious than a pair of lovebirds running off.

Ironically, in another song 'windmills' he sings:

"I don't belong here... I'm out of my league... "
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4J4X25Fbw4&feature=relmfu

Yes, he should not be in little league.

I initially thought that he might go to Spain, but after the song 'windmills' im guessing holland.
    Forum Member
    tinman wrote: »
    Strange, when I was at school 30 into 15 didn't go

You're a bit late. That one's already been done on here.
    Forum Member
    Flukie wrote: »
    How is it that Megan's mothers surname is Wilson, yet Megan's is Stammers - the name of the mothers ex-boyfriend?
    They weren't even married yet she gave Megan his name tho he's not her father..

Apparently he's now married to someone else, which at least explains what puzzled me, when Megan sent a message to him saying can I see you on Saturday. I wondered why she has to ask that of someone she was living with!

Perhaps Mr Stammers adopted Megan? I didn't know that Ms Wilson and Mr Stammers never married either-not that it matters! Lots of kids are given or take on the last name of a parent who brings them up-whether related biologically or not.
    I admit to being initially confused with Mr Stammers' status and the comments re the Saturday plan too.
This discussion has been closed.