Newbies: Introduce Yourselves!

Comments

• Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    There is a new shop around here called DS and when I walked in the other day, somebody said to me 'Hi, welcome to DS'. They was Scottish like and all.

:p
    I'm stalking you. :p:D
    Hi,I've been lurking for a while but since it felt a bit like eavesdropping, I decided to join :) Glad to meet you all.
    Hi, welcome to DS. :)
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Hi,I've been lurking for a while but since it felt a bit like eavesdropping, I decided to join :) Glad to meet you all.

Hi. Just to let you know, posts in Chatter don't add to your post count, but do in all the other forums in case you are wondering and to let you know and other recent people joining DS.

Scots rool is your meeter and greeter. I wouldn't want to tread on her turf. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Hi ya, I'm MegMog, been reading DS for years but finally decided to join and enjoy! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    MegMog2014 wrote: »
    Hi ya, I'm MegMog, been reading DS for years but finally decided to join and enjoy! :)

Welcome to the forum.
    Enjoy your stay here. :)
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member

I do like TBBT. I make Sheldon look subtle.

Showbiz and Politics forums get a bit heated, unless you want to do battle, but most importantly beware of Canadian posters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's much more fun joining in than lurking. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Hello :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi all, latest digital spy recruit comes in the form of me! 23, soap and reality tv fanatic with a liking for good quality drama too. Perfect candidate?!
    Forum Member
    ahem wrote: »
    jordanc91 wrote: »
    Hi all, latest digital spy recruit comes in the form of me! 23, soap and reality tv fanatic with a liking for good quality drama too. Perfect candidate?!

Welcome to the forum both of you.
    Enjoy your stay. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahem wrote: »
    jordanc91 wrote: »

Plenty of drama queens on DS. :D
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    A warm welcome to DS, folks :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all. :)

Not sure how much I'll be posting as I tend to be a lurker by nature, but I enjoy reading the diverse range of topics on these forums and it's fascinating to see what people think of certain things. My guilty pleasure is showbiz gossip so I'll probably be hanging out in that section of the board the most but I like the look of the music, movies, tv shows, broadcasting, and advice forums too.

I'm very shy but look forward to spending a bit more time on here now I'm registered.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone! Thank you for allowing me into the forum, excited to join the community!
  • usernameremoved2usernameremoved2 Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    hi there newbee to this first time ever
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grey Lady wrote: »
    Hi all. :)

Not sure how much I'll be posting as I tend to be a lurker by nature, but I enjoy reading the diverse range of topics on these forums and it's fascinating to see what people think of certain things. My guilty pleasure is showbiz gossip so I'll probably be hanging out in that section of the board the most but I like the look of the music, movies, tv shows, broadcasting, and advice forums too.

I'm very shy but look forward to spending a bit more time on here now I'm registered.
    It's more fun joining in than it is lurking. :D
    Hello everyone! Thank you for allowing me into the forum, excited to join the community!
    Hi guys, welcome to DS. :)
  • Ben_FisherBen_Fisher Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello :).

Been following this website via a few different forum topics and it's about time I post :).

Names Ben, from Lincolnshire, i'm a manufacturing engineer. Interests in tech, gaming, cars.

Extremely unfit and trying to run a 5k, then a 10k. Recently started training.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ben_Fisher wrote: »
    Hello :).

Been following this website via a few different forum topics and it's about time I post :).

Names Ben, from Lincolnshire, i'm a manufacturing engineer. Interests in tech, gaming, cars.

Extremely unfit and trying to run a 5k, then a 10k. Recently started training.

Good luck with your running! :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone :)
  • Ben_FisherBen_Fisher Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »

Good luck with your running! :o:D

Thanks man :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dilemma wrote: »
    Hello everyone :)

HI, welcome to DS. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I missed your post the other day, you must have snuck in. :D
  • little_melittle_me Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Hi! I'm little_me (Steph), i've been lurking for a while and have finally decided to join :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    little_me wrote: »
    Hi! I'm little_me (Steph), i've been lurking for a while and have finally decided to join :)

Hi Steph, welcome to DS. :)
    Forum Member
    little_me wrote: »

Welcome to the forum. :)
  • Rob_Clarke1Rob_Clarke1 Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Hi,

I have been looking on these forums for quite a while so thought I join so I can posts topics in forums. :)