Authors similar to Michael Connelly

coolmum123coolmum123 Posts: 1,467
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

I hope you can help :) ! I love Michael Connelly books and have read all of them up to and including his latest one which I finished today, can you suggest some authors that are similar to his style of writing, plots please, I now have to wait till Dec 2013 for His next novel and am suffering withdrawal symptoms!!

Thanks in advance

:)

Comments

• mastanlemmastanlem Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    coolmum123 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I hope you can help :) ! I love Michael Connelly books and have read all of them up to and including his latest one which I finished today, can you suggest some authors that are similar to his style of writing, plots please, I now have to wait till Dec 2013 for His next novel and am suffering withdrawal symptoms!!

Thanks in advance

Have you tried Lee Child Jack Reacher Novels or James Patterson Alex Cross. Another one is Andrew Peterson Nathan McBride thats a good read, although I have only read the first one but am waiting until 1st April to read the next one from the Kindle Owners Library.

Marina
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coolmum123 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance

If you like the same 'hero' throughout the books, then Lee Child (Jack Reacher), C.J. Box (Joe Pickett) will do you proud.
  • coolmum123coolmum123 Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for your replies, I have read lee Child, but will try the other authors that you have recommended. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Try Tom Wood
  • fenlanderfenlander Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You might also like Steve Hamilton's Alex McKnight series.
  • SuperSuper Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Harlan Coben
    Stuart Macbride
  • SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Sandford or Linwood Barclay are good.
  • coolmum123coolmum123 Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks will download samples from suggested authors and take a look. :)