Z-listers you enjoy laughing at?

thegirlinpinkthegirlinpink Posts: 151
Forum Member
Who do you currently find the most wonderfully mock worthy out of all the idiots in zelebland? For me it's Alex Reid. He's absolutely hilarious - all the more so because it's unintentional hilarity and that can be the best kind. :p

Dean Gaffney was great for a laugh with the publicity grabbing MI5 story just recently.

Anyone else?

Comments

• thegirlinpinkthegirlinpink Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Just me then? :(
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Tulisa's album flop has kept me highly entertained over the last few days :)
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any never-weres from old BB/X Factor etc who are desperate for any kind of exposure, no matter how pathetic
  • UnlikelyHeroineUnlikelyHeroine Posts: 1,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex Reid and Chantelle wassername and their ridiculous dramas :o I'm a terrible person. I do feel sorry for their child.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them makes me laugh because they're all so full of themselves and think they're important people with opinions that matter!
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve whatsisname the winner of series 1 xfactor. No matter how much I can't stand Simon Cowell and his fakery I cringe every time he surfaces out of the woodwork with biting remarks about Simon, xfactor etc. the man needs serious help
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Alex Reid and Chantelle wassername and their ridiculous dramas :o I'm a terrible person. I do feel sorry for their child.

I think Chantelle is my number 1 for this at present, glad the papz have lost interest in her trips to Sainsburys. I do look at her twitter now & again & amuses me.
    Some man called Geoff messaged her to say he had a hamster named Dolly (I had no reason to disbelieve this)
    she messaged back to say she had a pig called Geoff:D
    (I don't think she has a pet pig, I am sure we'd have read about it)
    Geoff then got a bit upset & called her rude name & told her to look at pics (I presume pics of him & Dolly the hamster)
    Such a stupid exchange it made me laugh
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It amuses me that Kerry Katona always seems to claim that her latest boyfriend is "The One".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    It amuses me that Kerry Katona always seems to claim that her latest boyfriend is "The One".

on similar lines, no ones mentioned Katie 'Jordan' Price. New boyfriend and marriage every year to coincide with a book/album/TV show. Each of her kids is from different boyfriends.

I dont know who to feel more sorry for. Her kids, or the poor saps who she tags along and then marries, then later divorces.
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    on similar lines, no ones mentioned Katie 'Jordan' Price. New boyfriend and marriage every year to coincide with a book/album/TV show. Each of her kids is from different boyfriends.

I dont know who to feel more sorry for. Her kids, or the poor saps who she tags along and then marries, then later divorces.

Not normally one to defend her but 2 of her 3 kids are from Peter Andre, who was her husband at the time :) And he has done pretty well out of the marriage!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    decobelle wrote: »
    Not normally one to defend her but 2 of her 3 kids are from Peter Andre, who was her husband at the time :) And he has done pretty well out of the marriage!

i stand corrected :)
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »

More like the One Hundred and seventy fifth :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Nicki Minaj.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of them. That is what they exist for, surely?
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imogen who was hated when she was in BB and is a famous again now for being a slapper.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I don't laugh at them because I generally pity them for their over-rated self belief. I believe that at some point in the future, the penny will drop and I wonder who will be there to pick up the pieces. Surely the self delusion can't go on forever...can it??!!! :(
    Forum Member
    All of them. That is what they exist for, surely?

Nah. Once in a blue moon someone who is actually talented and likeable comes along. :eek:
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Agree on Alex Reid.Also Amy Childs and her pouty fish face lol
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah. Once in a blue moon someone who is actually talented and likeable comes along. :eek:

But then they would not be Zelebs.
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fred Bean wrote: »
    Nicki Minaj.
    No fan but Z-list, really?
  • Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisas album failing. Her chavy roots are never far when the surface is even slightly scratched.

Lauren Goodyear from Towie. Always came across as a spoilt brat, she now can't even get invited to the opening of an envelope.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Towie Crew - full of there own self importance, they think they are top draw, whereas I just laugh at the sad Z listers.
    Forum Member
    But then they would not be Zelebs.

Oh yes - good point. :o
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gold2040 wrote: »
    No fan but Z-list, really?

This

she is easily one of the biggest stars in music right now.
    How is she zlist?:eek:
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Towie Crew - full of there own self importance, they think they are top draw, whereas I just laugh at the sad Z listers.

One of whom is now pregnant by Tom Cleverly.

Kerching!!!!;)

According to the Daily Mail.