Resident Evil to get Re-boot?

2»

Comments

• biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    I did dl the pc verison thats run of an emulator i have the actuall game before anyone starts about piracy lol

But it gets slowdowns in certain parts and its a pain to sort up the controls

I have a yearold graphics card aswell but still experience these slowdowns
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1788272

Asked this in the above thread, giving an idea of what I would like to see, also resident evil zero was great and had the best way using two characters with the switching between the two.
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1788272

Asked this in the above thread, giving an idea of what I would like to see, also resident evil zero was great and had the best way using two characters with the switching between the two.

Resident Evil 0 is somewhat underrated. But I felt Rebecca became somewhat useless once Billy was introduced, since he was able to take more damage, push large objects and was just generally the better combatant (as you'd expect from his character profile). Rebecca was only really good for mixing herbs.

The decision to get rid of Item Chests was idiotic too. Remembering I left that important item miles away was a pain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should take the series back to it's roots, in my opinion 2 was the best in the series. The games don't have that resi feel anymore.
  • DoctorbDoctorb Posts: 3,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the first 3 for the puzzles and exploration, story and easy shooting sections. 4 was ok but it was a step too far towards pleasing the FPS crowd. 5 was just too much for me and proof that the series just morphed into a TPS/FPS. Same happened with Tomb Raider. More shooty, less cerebral.