The Brick is at it again!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    They are so odd looking
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,984
    Forum Member
    Joop&Lynx wrote: »
    She's got a point, just look at the euphoria of comments when she dared to say women where jealous of her, anyone would think it was a hanging offence, judging by how people reacted.

I particularly agreed with her comment where she said if a male celeb said he was good looking, people would post comments agreeing with him.

The same would happen if say, one of the Saturday girls dared to come out with a comment that she was hot,and other women were jealous of her.

Just seems women in the spotlight can't win, maybe they should all just join a convent, and become nuns.

Normal folk don't tend to talk about themselves in that way. That's really something for others to decide and even then everyone has differing views. This Brick woman talks about so-called beauty in factual terms when she really has no basis for doing so.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to do her.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Joop&Lynx wrote: »
    She's got a point, just look at the euphoria of comments when she dared to say women where jealous of her, anyone would think it was a hanging offence, judging by how people reacted.

I particularly agreed with her comment where she said if a male celeb said he was good looking, people would post comments agreeing with him.

The same would happen if say, one of the Saturday girls dared to come out with a comment that she was hot,and other women were jealous of her.

Just seems women in the spotlight can't win, maybe they should all just join a convent, and become nuns.

People reacted like that because she clearly isn't beautiful! She is an averagely attractive woman for her age and yet we are to believe that all women envy and hate her and men swoon at her feet buying her flowers and paying for her railway tickets! I don't understand why people just don't get that this was the reason for all the furore - instead we get the old "jellus" line being thrown around again and again.

Edit- and the Saturday girls really are attractive!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    ...at least Liz Jones is quiet at the mo!
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I so wish someone would do a troll face pic and superimpose it on top of her face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    the time is right for a Samantha Brick meme - she's even been mentioned on Jezelbel. And I love how her butch hubby looks like a Village People impersonator!!
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not even funny any more. And that grey dress!:eek:
  • clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she have more than that one smile? Every single picture, mouth forming exactly the same, slightly unnatural vaguely smile like shape.

She's a very, very strange woman.
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This woman is odious :mad: I can think of no other adjective to describe her...:D
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her husband looks a bit like Nigel from The Wild Thornberries
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just as well they have each other AND have no kids. They are clearly both from a shallow end of the gene pool since she looks like an anorexic frog having a seizure and he looks like he lives in the woods and stores bodies in his crawlspace. Should they breed, ethnic cleansing might be the only practical solution to ensure no more like them may afflict the human race with their delusional misanthropy. Or perhaps she'll end up in the crawlspace when she overspends on a fancy new dress and he'll end up in prison.

:D Lol. Keep it up.
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    It's not even funny any more. And that grey dress!:eek:

Who told her that dressing in that cheap looking grey dress was attractive, it makes her look lumpy:o
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It occurs to me that she's a bit like a female Jeremy Clarkson in that she deliberately makes controversial remarks purely in order to wind people and get publicity
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regardless of the fact that she's a professional troll, she's ugly inside and out. I could excuse her comments if she was an absolute stunner but she's far from it, and that's what pissed most people off.

I hope she's being paid a lot of money by the DM for being their puppet. Otherwise she's humiliating herself for nothing.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    'Each afternoon, before his siesta, I massage his head and shoulders with lavender oil.'

:cry::D

Aye right you do. Shag off love.
  • fizzycatfizzycat Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    If she's lucky. And out first, whichever it is.

Could she possibly have found a worse, less flattering dress than that grey one? She looks like one of those Customs and excise pictures of someone trying to smuggle something the size of a piano under their clothes.

Yes - she could and she did. There's that purple thing they're both posing with - the one that looks like it was made by a bad dressmaker out of a curtain from a jumble sale. :eek:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People reacted like that because she clearly isn't beautiful! She is an averagely attractive woman for her age and yet we are to believe that all women envy and hate her and men swoon at her feet buying her flowers and paying for her railway tickets! I don't understand why people just don't get that this was the reason for all the furore - instead we get the old "jellus" line being thrown around again and again.

Edit- and the Saturday girls really are attractive!!!

This.

And when it was put to her that her stunning beauty might not be the reason she hasn't got female friends, she refused to accept there could be any other explanation.

If a really beautiful celebrity actually said the things she said, most of us would probably think 'fair enough, that probably does happen' but when an average looking woman tells us we all hate her because she's so much better looking than us and if we disagree then we're lying, then she will get a reaction.

Though not sure why we're even discussing this tbh as she's clearly just the puppet that has been chosen by the DM as their new controversial hate figure to boost the hits on their website. They must be rubbing their hands together with glee
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    It's just as well they have each other AND have no kids. They are clearly both from a shallow end of the gene pool since she looks like an anorexic frog having a seizure and he looks like he lives in the woods and stores bodies in his crawlspace. Should they breed, ethnic cleansing might be the only practical solution to ensure no more like them may afflict the human race with their delusional misanthropy. Or perhaps she'll end up in the crawlspace when she overspends on a fancy new dress and he'll end up in prison.

I shouldnt laugh but :D:D
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2147212/Samantha-Brick-Independence-A-career-Who-needs-A-husband-prizes-looks-mind-key-happy-marriage.html

I am slightly confused though:
    Pascal likes being a proper gentleman — the idea of going Dutch in a restaurant is abhorrent to him. On our first date it was the first time anyone, other than a chauffeur, had opened a car door for me. I loved it — it made me feel special.

I thought she had strangers giving her flowers, buying her drinks etc, surely they would have also been falling over themselves to open car doors for her too?? Or is she just a big old fraud, who makes it all up as she goes along (much like Madam Jones):rolleyes:

Daily Mail= trolling for hits :rolleyes:
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a very pretty woman with a great figure and looks great for her age.The husband is no oil painting and is controlling but she is very attractive tbf albeit a tad smug.
    Slim, nicely groomed and young looking when most of us her age are overweight and lined.
    I don't agree with the doormat persona or the other BS she spouts though. Get a job and your life back Miss Brick.Wear what you want and if Frenchie does not like it, give him the gate. As for the massages pfft.
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    the time is right for a Samantha Brick meme - she's even been mentioned on Jezelbel. And I love how her butch hubby looks like a Village People impersonator!!
    That made me laugh out loud:D
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    That first picture is brilliant. I imagine she really does own a "trophy wife" pedestal and Pascal makes her pose on it any time she's not doing the cleaning and the cooking
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The purple dress that she and Pascal are admiring - do you think it's his? It looks more his size than hers.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they real people or actors posing? This could be Liz Jones doing the writing.