Stella (sky One)

Comments

• arkark Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt there supposed to be a christmas special?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ark wrote: »
    Isnt there supposed to be a christmas special?

I haven't heard so, but I have seen adverts for the new series beginning in January.
  • derek500derek500 Posts: 24,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first episode of the second series is now available in 'on demand'.

If you want HD, you can find it under 'all', for SD it's in 'recently added'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    derek500 wrote: »

thought the second series starts this friday coming on sky 1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ladyjo123A wrote: »
    thought the second series starts this friday coming on sky 1

It is. But they've put the first episode on 'on demand', so you can watch it early.
    Forum Member
    It is. But they've put the first episode on 'on demand', so you can watch it early.

oh thank you thought I had missed it .
  • Sky_TechSky_Tech Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Should be another cracking series! Sky has just commissioned Series 3 before Series 2 is even shown. Hear bits about it as they use outside my cousin's house in Ferndale for filming. And the welsh dresser with Simpson's on the mirror that you see in the funeral parlour was my Grandma's!
    Forum Member
    brillant news
  • Yorkshire.KingYorkshire.King Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nowhere to be seen on my Sky On Demand

Ah, ok............buried in the menu
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Really looking forward to series 2 (and 3?!) I do have a question though.

I'm welsh and familiar with quite a lot of the slang featured in the programme. However Ive never heard of people saying "good girl" or good boy" (I think that's what they're saying? I've heard both Stella and Paula say it) am I hearing right? Where does this come from?
  • comedy89comedy89 Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this programme.
  • Allan_MorseAllan_Morse Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Love this series.
    Fantastic episode again 22/2 ,best bits were the fight in the cemetery and when the dope in the back to front hat accused Daddy of speaking Welsh :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Stella.
    I also love the actress who played Marg with the horse
    seen her in a lot of comedies over the last 20 years
    Any news why she quit, her name is Deddie Davies
  • Mrs MackintoshMrs Mackintosh Posts: 1,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I haven't read the whole thread and this may already have been addressed, but wasn't Stella's parents in the first series? I take it that annoying aunty has taken their place, maybe they couldn't get the actors to commit to a second series.
  • NormandyMaryNormandyMary Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love this series.
    Fantastic episode again 22/2 ,best bits were the fight in the cemetery and when the dope in the back to front hat accused Daddy of speaking Welsh :D
    It was good wasnt it? I really love Daddy he makes me laugh. All the characters are great, Dai with that policewoman had me in stitches. Friday nights are great on TV thanks to the soaps, Stella then NCIS. Brilliant!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I haven't read the whole thread and this may already have been addressed, but wasn't Stella's parents in the first series? I take it that annoying aunty has taken their place, maybe they couldn't get the actors to commit to a second series.

I don't know what the situation with the actors are, but the SL was they've swapped houses with Stella's aunty and are living in Tenerife(?) for this series. If there's a third one, perhaps they'll swap back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Hi,

Dose anyone know where the shop is?? amd where Big Alans house is been trying to google map all the houses i am a Stella fan and these i cant find or Paulass house lol x x x
  • WmsheepWmsheep Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    sadie21 wrote: »
    Hi,

Dose anyone know where the shop is?? amd where Big Alans house is been trying to google map all the houses i am a Stella fan and these i cant find or Paulass house lol x x x

The paper shop is just off the A4054 Cardiff road between Nantgarw and Taffs Well.

Hopefully this will give a link.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=nantgarw&hl=en&ll=51.559812,-3.271812&spn=0.000932,0.002642&sll=52.954022,-1.170062&sspn=0.231243,0.676346&t=h&hnear=Nantgarw,+Rhondda+Cynon+Taff,+United+Kingdom&z=19
    Forum Member
    What about Stellas house i have found where it is but do there film the same house for the interier or do there use a couple houses like diffrenct for exterier and interier
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke is a bit lovely isn't he...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Stellas house i have found where it is but do there film the same house for the interier or do there use a couple houses like diffrenct for exterier and interier

Stella's house interior is a studio set, all the others are on location.
    Forum Member
    Arrr thanks i wonder if it washow do u know this?? Luke is lovely :-)))

Dose anyone know about big als house and paulas. I have found stellas and Auntie Brenda's lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arrr thanks i wonder if it washow do u know this??

Sound quality, lighting, different camera angles and backdrops.
    Forum Member
    Please help someone where is big als house to???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke is a bit lovely isn't he...

I was a bit indifferent to him at the start, but now :o