Rihanna looked gorgeous at the Grammys!

Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2276772/Grammys-2013-Rihanna-snuggles-Chris-Brown-flaunts-engagement-ring.html She's soo pretty! Wish I looked like her :p Her stomach is so flat! Dress is fab too :)

Comments

• RedHedRedHed Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's absolutely stunning isn't she, it's a shame she's isn't as intelligent as she is beautiful, getting back with that bully is not gonna end well is it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The red dress is nice, but, I don't get the hype over her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought she looked lovely. Loved what Florence was wearing too, only she could pull that dress off.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks classy for a change; nice to see her giving the crack ho look a miss for the evening.

She really is sh*t for brains though and Brown is a repulsive, disgusting thug. She is a moron for taking him back.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't she break the rules with that dress??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Loved how she had her hair too.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is stunning but is letting her emotions rule over common sense. Is that a lampshade Adele is wearing, awful rig out, just ugly.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not possible
    She's a skank
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she break the rules with that dress??

I don't think anyone, including CBS Standards and Practices, ever expected the attendees to pay much attention to the email.

But here it is...
    CBS Program Practices advises that all talent appearing on camera please adhere to Network policy concerning wardrobe.

Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples. Please be sure the genital region is adequately covered so that there is no visible “puffy” bare skin exposure. Please avoid commercial identification of actual brand name products on T-shirts. Foreign language on wardrobe will need to be cleared. OBSCENITY OR PARTIALLY SEEN OBSCENITY ON WARDROBE IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR BROADCAST. This as well, pertains to audience members that appear on camera. Finally, The Network requests that any organized cause visibly spelled out on talent’s wardrobe be avoided. This would include lapel pins or any other form of accessory.

That dress does appear to expose her "female breast nipples" - although fortunately all other female nipples can be shown. :confused::D Rihanna did look great - I always thought she was more attractive when she first came onto the scene. The only downside was the piece of sh*t stuck onto her dress.

Katy Perry, looking great, also broke the rules by displaying "bare sides or under curvature of the breasts". Apparently this was "problematic"!

But sadly there was no puffy bare skin exposure in the genital area. :(
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Rihanna's a very nice looking lass. Still think she's stupid for getting back with Chris Brown though. They do say love is blind in some cases.
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah that big forehead doesn't do it for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She scrubs up nicely, it makes a nice change to actually see her dress like a lady and not like a two bit tramp.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    She looked lovely. She certainly is a stunning girl and I think she looks much better with long hair too.
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Rowland was the best dressed. But Rihanna looked good
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benllech wrote: »
    Nah that big forehead doesn't do it for me.

The weave needed to be brought more forward alright.
    She should just have a permanent fringe though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    was thinking the same, she was like a classical beauty
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Loved how she had her hair too.

Agree don't care about the dress the hair did it for me.
  • chubstachubsta Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    To be honest, its pretty easy to look good at the beginning of a night out with Chris Brown, it's still looking good after the drive home that is the tricky bit...
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    She still showed her nipples through the sheerness of the dress but that is an improvement overall.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the hype myself.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she looked beautiful, and the first photo in that article could be a really lovely picture if not for the actions, personality and attitude of the "man" next to her.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good to see her with some clothes on for a change!!

Shame about the moron she was sitting with.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    thought she batted for the other side??
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Think she looks lovely in those pics but Chris is a horrible person, total cock :mad:
    Rhianna definitely looks better with long hair :)
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey, not a hint of nipp or vag in sight!!!!