she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, how bizarre does her face look in that first Sun photo? :eek:

She looks like she's had a load of that latex stuff applied to her face (you know the stuff they use to make young people look really old), but in this case it has not only made her look much older, but also much fatter, with the overall result being she now resembles one of those 50-something year old Hollywood-type women who overdo cosmetic procedures so much they simply end up looking like an overweight 50-something year old freak!

As for her latest *cough* publicity stunt *cough* engagement, well I can honestly say it really comes as no surprise to me, after all it's her usual MO, isn't it? We've seen it already with Alex and Leo...... the media starts losing interest in her, so off she trots to buy herself a tacky bit of bling and announces she's engaged. Woooooooo! :yawn:

I just hope her latest victim remembers to wrap up nice and warm, as I'd imagine Alton Towers will be pretty chilly at this time of year, when she's parading him around as her latest passenger (aka victim) in the next chapter of her never-ending 'roller-coaster' famewhore life.

Her poor children. :(
  • morecowbellmorecowbell Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pic 2 in the sun. Just how big are her bazongas? She must of had them done again.

She's jealous that Pete is winning the column inches war.

Poor kids. That would surely mess with your head.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,804
    Forum Member
    Is the builder err.....shifting bricks? ;)
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before I clicked on this thread, I knew what it was about by the title of the thread haha.

I'll give it a year, and that's being generous.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may as well fit a revolving door in place of her front door.

Her children are surely going to be totally headfekked re relationships/marriage by the time they grow up?
  • PatchbunclePatchbuncle Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Katie, you've proved your critics right. Hope their friends keep the receipts for any engagement pressies.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently there's a lot of men with a plastic fetish out there.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    The fiancee she dumped dodged a bullet.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her most rabid defenders would be hard pressed to put a positive spin on this one.
  • Becki_StaffordBecki_Stafford Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    I just think she's sad and pathetic cos she's not capable of being on her own for more than 5 minutes, not the image of a "strong self styled business woman"!
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This won't last long either :yawn:
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually gasped when I read that:O what an idiot he is!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think she's sad and pathetic cos she's not capable of being on her own for more than 5 minutes, not the image of a "strong self styled business woman"!

Yes, very true. Maybe her definition of "strong" is the need to have a man around her to control and do as she says ?

I would just hope, if this does pan out to be true, that she doesn't use him as a baby maker. Don't get me wrong, I have zero objection to a woman wanting a child under any circumstances, but with KP, you just can't escape the feeling that she's got one eye on the money she could make from magazine deals.
  • spaniel-loverspaniel-lover Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she makes him sign a pre-nup......
  • spaniel-loverspaniel-lover Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's a man-addict!:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear I wonder how long this one will last she is pathetic. Poor kids another daddy :rolleyes: Maybe another publicity stunt because Peter Andre is in the news.
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For a "strong business woman", she is pathetically afraid of being on her own, She's got kids to think about and shouldn't be traipsing in one tanned gym addict after another. Maybe the papers should agree to print a story about her once a week, every week and save her kids from a succession of new "daddies".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can she afford all these divorces?
  • Ian AberdonIan Aberdon Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is this Katie Price getting married again...or just another publicity stunt by JORDAN to keep her persona in the spotlight.
  • JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She split from Leandro in October, then she was pictured all over Gavin ??? the rugby player and is engaged to a third guy by christmas dinner, it's crazy. For once I do actually feel sorry for Peter Andre, never thought I would say that. He must be worried sick over what his children are putting up with, their mother clearly has very little time for them while parading men in and out of their lives. No one expects this to last two minutes so how many more uncles will those children have before they finish school. KP is one deluded female
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    she really needs locking in a room on her own away from men...No doubt she wont listen to her family. Oh well it will be the same story, buys ring, he has a large package, take him on holiday etc etc:yawn:

Even though KP's name wasn't in the title of the thread I figured it had to be about her! Anyone else think the same?

Me!! I saw the thread title and groaned. :D

Is this really true though? Even allowing for it being KP, surely she can't be this stupid...? Has it been confirmed?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her most rabid defenders would be hard pressed to put a positive spin on this one.

If true, it'll be fun to watch them try though... ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman appears to have no idea of how relationships work in the real world. She's so self absorbed, she's like a child. If she wants. she gets. It's all me, me, me in Pwiceyworld.

This one is just the latest convenient penis but, in her shallow little world, she has no idea how adult relationships work. It's all about getting hitched and pregnant asap and how much money she can make out of the brief reunion. If it doesn't work out, she doesn't give a crap because she can then sell the split to the highest bidder and move on to the next brain dead fake tanned moron.

The whole thing would be laughable if there were not 3 children involved.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she feels it's right for her to marry again, then why shouldn't she?
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    If she feels it's right for her to marry again, then why shouldn't she?

Self respect ?

Her kids getting confused at the conveyor belt of men coming and going ?

Her own issues about insecurity and being terrified of being alone ?

And probably a litany of other reasons ..