DmC Devil May Cry

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else getting this, i'm hoping to have it waiting for me with the post in the morning

After all the bad decisions ninja theory have made
-changing dante for no reason
-Saying it a prequel when it isn't
-saying it's about a young dante before revealing it's a young dante in a alternate universe, which in short means i has nothing to do with the others
-bacisally shitting all over the fans saying that they need to move past big breasted woman to appeal to adults, yeah because that's why i bought all the DMC games not because of the gameplay or anything

Even after all the mistakes i played the demo and i found myself enjoying it and as with any good franchise you can't help but by the sequel and if this one is shit then i'll think twice about the one after it

Comments

• TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting this, i'm hoping to have it waiting for me with the post in the morning

After all the bad decisions ninja theory have made
    -changing dante for no reason
    -Saying it a prequel when it isn't
    -saying it's about a young dante before revealing it's a young dante in a alternate universe, which in short means i has nothing to do with the others
    -bacisally shitting all over the fans saying that they need to move past big breasted woman to appeal to adults, yeah because that's why i bought all the DMC games not because of the gameplay or anything

Even after all the mistakes i played the demo and i found myself enjoying it and as with any good franchise you can't help but by the sequel and if this one is shit then i'll think twice about the one after it

Was there a demo?

I haven't played any of the others, but I am thinking of getting the HD collection to catch up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheVoid wrote: »
    Was there a demo?

I haven't played any of the others, but I am thinking of getting the HD collection to catch up.

they released a demo a while back on PS3 and 360

and you should definitely try the collection out, it's far better than most of its imitators (i'm looking at you bayonetta)
  • TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    they released a demo a while back on PS3 and 360

and you should definitely try the collection out, it's far better than most of its imitators (i'm looking at you bayonetta)

I might do yeah. Expensive at the moment though.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should get my copy from amazonuk tomorrow!!! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully mine should come tomorrow has long as Amazon don't let me down. I enjoyed the demo a lot more than I though I would so hopefully I'll enjoy it.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It actually seems 2 be getting decent reviews ... I'm shocked lol :cool:
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Think I'll be getting this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so just got up and stuck it on very first impressions

+1 for no day one patch
    -3 mandatory install (-1), No clear time of how long i'll be waiting (-1), No cool story history to pass the time like with DMC4, (-1, oh just remembered why there is no comic but i'll resist the urge to -million)

I'll post thoughts of the actual game after a few chapters
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done two missions and i'm loving it

the one thing that bothers me is change the name of the bad guy and take away the angel powers and so far this could of fit in with the continuity of the previous games just playing as a young dante