The Real Housewives if Beverly Hills S3 - when in UK?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone know when we are gonna ever get to see Season 3? I thought they would roll it on after S2 finished, particularly as this is the 2nd time S2 has aired. But The Real Housewives of Atlanta is on now :confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not rly sure how two of this thread has appeared
  • Diamonds1Diamonds1 Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww I know! I love the Beverley Hill's one!!! I'm not so sure about the Atlanta one yet?? I suppose it takes time to get used to the women.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diamonds1 wrote: »
    Aww I know! I love the Beverley Hill's one!!! I'm not so sure about the Atlanta one yet?? I suppose it takes time to get used to the women.

I have to say Atlanta and New Jersey are the ones I'm finding hard to get in to. Love Miami, DC, Beverly Hills, New York and esp OC
  • GuccinaraGuccinara Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love RHOA the best of all the RH as far as im concerned. But i love them all - although washington was a bit lame
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    I think they were waiting for the season to actually end, in which the time of which it would have aired, it wouldn't of (I think we'd have been finished before the U.S was, so a no go). They might air it in June after Atlanta S4 unless Atlanta S5 comes on.

They will definitely do Atlanta S5 and Beverly Hills S3 next though, unless they don't do any new ones and go back to repeats. I'd rather they go back to back-to-back doubles of two different seasons, maybe Atlanta S5 and Beverly Hills S3? Then OC S8. Atlanta just wrapped up, New York is yet to go back into filming, and Beverly Hills has only recently gone back to filming, so they really have like 3 months worth of new episodes until they go back to re-runs. Unless ITV somehow get the rights from Bio for New Jersey and Miami at any point, they have all the rest!

For me, Beverly Hills is the best. New York, Atlanta and Orange County are great but not as good as Beverly Hills. Miami is ok and so is Jersey.