Hollyoaks E4 11/06/13 - The Raunchy Roscoes

2»

Comments

• mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Freddie has been my least fave Roscoe (Not Including Sandy) since the beginning.
    I love John Paul scenes, even though Doug is too feminine for him

I really hope, for his sake, that the dreadful tatt across his upper chest is for the role and not one in real life :eek::eek:
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    I really hope, for his sake, that the dreadful tatt across his upper chest is for the role and not one in real life :eek::eek:

Also what's is up with one of his eyebrows, it's really distracting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Also what's is up with one of his eyebrows, it's really distracting.

A scar ???
  • Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, baby Katy is gorgeous. I could almost smell that lovely soft, sweet, powdery scent when she was all snuggled up in her little babygro.

Not keen on Freddie's tattoos either, Mr B, but I expect they're the actor's own. I can't imagine why the make-up department would give themselves the trouble of transferring them on every day.

Poor Tony. I do feel for him. But I kinda wished he'd championed Ste a bit to Diane. Ste has many faults (drug dealing being one of them, although Diane and Tony don't know that), but looking after babies is something he knows about.

Is anyone feeling the JP/Doug passion? It just ain't there. I really think HOs need to keep Doug away from love plots. They buggered it up with him when they made him gay. He had much more on-screen chemistry with women.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A scar ???

Oooh :o I thought it tried to do a slit in it, but it went wrong. :)
  • Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Esther and Sinead scene. Not too sweet or over the top. It's good Esther finally speaks about her mum. Can it be a pre-spoiler, is her mum about to appear ? That would be an interesting storyline.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Not keen on Freddie's tattoos either, Mr B, but I expect they're the actor's own. I can't imagine why the make-up department would give themselves the trouble of transferring them on every day.

I thought it might be like the Riverside Boys in Home and Away where they have the stencil???
  • Mega_BoredMega_Bored Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    Jono's on Holby! He has a tumor!:eek:

Thank you so much! It's been bugging me for ages! I couldn't think where i'd seen him before! Thought it was Skins :o
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Aww, baby Katy is gorgeous. I could almost smell that lovely soft, sweet, powdery scent when she was all snuggled up in her little babygro.

Poor Tony. I do feel for him. But I kinda wished he'd championed Ste a bit to Diane. Ste has many faults (drug dealing being one of them, although Diane and Tony don't know that), but looking after babies is something he knows about.

Is anyone feeling the JP/Doug passion? It just ain't there. I really think HOs need to keep Doug away from love plots. They buggered it up with him when they made him gay. He had much more on-screen chemistry with women.

She is so cute. I love her. hehe.

Agree 100% about Doug and JP. I don't understand why they're even doing this storyline. It will please certain members of the audience but it feels completely inauthetic to long-term viewers. The problem is they've written themselves into a corner with JP, we know that Craig was 'the one' for him, so anything less than Craig is never gonna work for the audience or character and its immediately obvious it will not last. As you rightly point out there's no chemistry, its the same as the case with Esther and Tilly. Shoving the two gay characters together because they're both gay, rather than whether it actually works or has an ounce of interest.

About Tony, yeah he could have defended Ste but to be fair he's got enough on his mind. I'd really like to see Ste's reaction to finding out about Tony's cancer. I always loved their relationship when they worked together, i'm sad that its kind of worn away.
    I thought it might be like the Riverside Boys in Home and Away where they have the stencil???

No, they're all real. I saw on twitter, I think his family, his Dad maybe, has a tattoo business and I think the actor is also a tattoo artist himself. I don't mind his tatts. I wasn't paying attention to the one of his chest though, what does it say?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

No, they're all real. I saw on twitter, I think his family, his Dad maybe, has a tattoo business and I think the actor is also a tattoo artist himself. I don't mind his tatts. I wasn't paying attention to the one of his chest though, what does it say?

It says something like "I'm Animal" - can't believe that's real, and TBH the only one of the 3 bros with a decent body is Joe, Ziggy looks like a plastic action man and Freddy has carp tatts....