Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

Comments

• jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Too much Cheryl and Chris, hopefully this if their final week on the street.
  • ElleBelleElleBelle Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monday 07 November

7:30pm - 8:00pm

Sally disrupts John's cremation service and denounces the congregation for commemorating a murderer. Michelle battles to save Underworld, and Matt realises Chris has not told Cheryl the truth about his tumour, while Eileen offers to help Brian out of a quandary by asking Paul to give a safety lecture at school.

8:30pm - 9:00pm

Nick gives Michelle much-needed advice on running the factory. Fiz faces up to the grim realities of prison life, Cheryl apologises to Chris for doubting him and a heartbroken Chesney refuses to accept Schmeichel is dying. Meanwhile, Brian rewards Paul for his good deed by taking him to the Rovers - where they bump into Eileen.
  • Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ElleBelle wrote: »
    Monday 07 November

Nick gives Michelle much-needed advice on running the factory.

Ohh, Nick's giving Michelle advice on how to run the factory. It kind of follows considering that Nick used to run the factory with Carla though and I think as an ex barmaid with very little experience of clothing manafacturing, apart from that small stint she did earlier this year, Michelle might need all the help she can get with Underworld!
  • ElleBelleElleBelle Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From unrealitytv
    Michelle and Ciaran – who are of course played by Kym Marsh and Keith Duffy – are set to wed soon, right after they get back to Weatherfield after having been away for months while working on a cruise ship.

However, as soon as they’re back, Michelle will find herself fully embroiled in Carla Connor’s recovery – or lack thereof – after Frank Foster (Andrew Lancel) raped her and proceeded to trash her business. Carla (Alison King) is of course Michelle’s former sister-in-law.

But in addition to coping with all that trauma, Michelle is set to discover that Ciaran has no interest in starting a family, which is something Michelle is desperate to do.

Kym recently spoke to Soaplife about the storyline, saying, “Michelle’s started to want to settle down but she fears Ciaran still has wanderlust – and I fear this is a problem…”

As part of the plotline, Michelle and Ciaran had been set to jet off on honeymoon then rejoin the cruise ship to continue working there, however, as Keith Duffy is leaving the show, but Kym is staying, it’s safe to assume that their differences will end their marriage before it’s even begun.

And of Michelle’s involvement in Carla’s problems, Kym said, “Carla’s talking about dropping the rape charges against Frank, and no way will Michelle entertain that idea.

“She thinks Carla needs to get away for a bit so she’ll feel stronger and more able to cope.

“Carla’s grateful and finally accepts it’s a good idea.”

While Carla’s away, Michelle will not only have a huge showdown with Frank, but she’ll use some of her own savings to get the factory up and running again, which means Ciaran getting somewhat sidelined while Michelle’s so busy.

Kym added, “They just decide to delay the wedding at first. Ciaran is OK about it as he knows how much it means to Michelle to be able to help Carla.”

She then teasingly added, “As for the wedding, this is a soap – and when do soap weddings ever go to plan?”
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Ahhaa so Nick is the unlikely ally. Guessing then that this will pave the way for his entrance back into the love square, making it now a love hexagon? Good to see Nick doing something good and honest for once, always seems to be conniving or manipulating others.
  • Our NiallOur Niall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how more and more characters are getting involved in this! And I'm glad to see Nick getting something to do again. Apart from his brief fling with Becky, he's been very quiet storyline-wise since Peter and Leanne's wedding. I like that he's helping Michelle and ultimately Carla too. I like Nick when he's being a good guy rather than ruthless and conniving. I wonder if him helping out Michelle will lead to more scenes with Peter and Leanne too? They haven't interacted much since the love triangle ended.
  • Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    Hang on, what? Should I take those spoilers to mean that Fiz gets found guilty? Didn't see that one coming. I thought this was going to be the end of the terrible prison storyline!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Dr. Linus wrote: »
    Hang on, what? Should I take those spoilers to mean that Fiz gets found guilty? Didn't see that one coming. I thought this was going to be the end of the terrible prison storyline!

She does get found guilty. But John's evidence will get her bailed on appeal, like Tracy was, and she'll be cleared that way. Or that's what I imagine has to happen, as Fiz's prison storyline is basically over this week.
  • Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    She does get found guilty. But John's evidence will get her bailed on appeal, like Tracy was, and she'll be cleared that way. Or that's what I imagine has to happen, as Fiz's prison storyline is basically over this week.

Ah okay. But surely as soon as they found new evidence the case would be postponed? And they definitely find the murder weapons before the verdict. That's huge evidence, they'd have to call it off and go back to square one with the new evidence in consideration. (I do believe you, I just think it's badly written :p)
    Forum Member
    Dr. Linus wrote: »
    Ah okay. But surely as soon as they found new evidence the case would be postponed? And they definitely find the murder weapons before the verdict. That's huge evidence, they'd have to call it off and go back to square one with the new evidence in consideration. (I do believe you, I just think it's badly written :p)

From what I have gathered from the spoilers the verdict comes before John confesses, so it's too late to stop the trial. Also in cases there comes a time when you can't enter new evidence, so no a trial wouldn't be postponed after a certain point. And you'd have to wait till the appeal to enter that new evidence.
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure Katherine Kelly said on This Morning (about two weeks ago) that Becky ends up in prison and that's how the character leaves the show. Having said that, enough characters have ended up in prison and still appear on the show - Jim, Deidre, Tracy, Gail, Fizz, mad John Stape etc... ;)
    Forum Member
    floopy123 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Katherine Kelly said on This Morning (about two weeks ago) that Becky ends up in prison and that's how the character leaves the show. Having said that, enough characters have ended up in prison and still appear on the show - Jim, Deidre, Tracy, Gail, Fizz, mad John Stape etc... ;)

Misunderstanding. Katherine was talking about when Becky was originally due to leave she was going to end up in prison. But the show didn't get rid of her.

Becky is due for a new love interest. I believe he is how she leaves.
  • DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misunderstanding. Katherine was talking about when Becky was originally due to leave she was going to end up in prison. But the show didn't get rid of her.

Becky is due for a new love interest. I believe he is how she leaves.

i really hope it's a happy, dignified exit for becky :)
    Forum Member
    DaZ_yUv_X wrote: »
    i really hope it's a happy, dignified exit for becky :)

I doubt they would bring in Jeremy Sheffield unless he was a significant character. And I do think she'll get a happy ending.
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Additional Spoilers in Bold(thanks ElleBelle for posting)
    ElleBelle wrote: »
    Monday 07 November
    7:30pm - 8:00pm
    Sally disrupts John's cremation service and denounces the congregation for commemorating a murderer. Michelle battles to save Underworld, and Matt realises Chris has not told Cheryl the truth about his tumour, while Eileen offers to help Brian out of a quandary by asking Paul to give a safety lecture at school.
    Things go from bad to worse for Chesney when he and Katy receive a letter from the council threatening eviction and he then finds out that Schmeichel is seriously ill

Nick gives Michelle much-needed advice on running the factory. Fiz faces up to the grim realities of prison life, Cheryl apologises to Chris for doubting him and a heartbroken Chesney refuses to accept Schmeichel is dying. Meanwhile, Brian rewards Paul for his good deed by taking him to the Rovers - where they bump into Eileen.Dr. Matt and Leanne get curious about Chris and he fears that his lies are unravelling

Thursday 10th November:
    Cheryl's feeling guilty but Lloyd reads it as concern and decides to do his bit to support Chris by picking him up from his hospital appointment.
    Ches and Katy seek help from Owen but things still look bleak for Schmeichel.
    Eileen renews an old relationship and Ciaran turns wedding planner because Michelle is busy at the factory

Friday 11th November:
    Lloyd's suspicions grow as he questions Chris about his hospital appointment.
    Ches refuses to give up on Schmeichel, will his desperation pay off or will it create more problems for him and Katy?
    Eileen risks her job when she gets a call to help a friend in need and Brian goes UFO watching at the Red Rec with Julie

Coming up:
    Will Cheryl find out the truth about Chris' illness?

Disaster strikes for Michelle and Ciaran!

Is the end of the road for Schmeichel?

Sophie and Sian have been seen on a coach running away to get married, Sally catches up but will she be able to stop them?

Sparks fly between which Corrie couple when they become partners in crime and is it the start of an affair?

Which Corrie woman becomes the object of Lloyd's desire and will she cheat on her partner with him?
    Forum Member
    Yes, Sally stops Sophie/Sian. Their wedding will be in weatherfield around christmas. For anyone who didn't know :D

I think they mean Nick and Michelle for the partners in crime thing, and no that won't become an affair.

Lloyd and a woman considering cheating with him? they obviously are desperate.
  • Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Sally stops Sophie/Sian. Their wedding will be in weatherfield around christmas. For anyone who didn't know :D

I think they mean Nick and Michelle for the partners in crime thing, and no that won't become an affair.

Lloyd and a woman considering cheating with him? they obviously are desperate.

I'd really like to see Michelle and Nick gang up on Frank. I think that would be good to watch! :)
    Forum Member
    Tass B wrote: »
    I'd really like to see Michelle and Nick gang up on Frank. I think that would be good to watch! :)

They would be able to handle him.
  • Our NiallOur Niall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having thought about it, I think the woman in question re Lloyd might be Stella. He's connected to her through Steve and Karl so it would make sense? :confused:

Either that, or Deirdre offers to let him use her 7-shaped peanut bowl as an 'L' and they end up embarking on a steamy affair :D

Just hope it means Cheryl and Russ will finally be gone if he starts looking at other women
    Forum Member
    I doubt it actually comes to anything. Lloyd will probably just come on to whoever it is to boost his damaged ego and they will turn him down. He is due to go on leave, so prehaps the woman's husband finds out and confronts him which makes Lloyd take time away from Corrie.
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Why would Leanne be concerned about Chris? Simon and Russ go to school together but weren't they rivals? Have i missed something?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would Leanne be concerned about Chris? Simon and Russ go to school together but weren't they rivals? Have i missed something?

That storyline was dropped apparently, as was the Leanne/Cheryl rivalry. I don't think we were ever given an explanation as to why.
    The girls were at each others throats for a week or two then went off screen for a while. When they returned they were back to being all pally again and that was that.
    Forum Member
    XDarkEyesX wrote: »
    That storyline was dropped apparently, as was the Leanne/Cheryl rivalry. I don't think we were ever given an explanation as to why.
    The girls were at each others throats for a week or two then went off screen for a while. When they returned they were back to being all pally again and that was that.

Probably because both had a lot more important things to worry about. So fighting over their kids wasn't worth the time.
  • IndegIndeg Posts: 1,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon and Russ were never really rivals, they usually get along fairly well, although have had their spats, which is only to be expected of boisterous little boys. It was Leanne and Cheryl who had a brief rivalry that mostly stemmed from insecurity and jealousy, but it fizzled out quickly enough. Leanne and Cheryl have a long-standing friendship - Cheryl was first introduced as an old friend of Leanne, and that friendship has been reinforced on many occasions. Leanne knows better than probably anyone what Cheryl has been through with Chris because she has known them longer than anyone else on the street. So it makes sense that Leanne would become involved in this storyline, especially since she has personal experience to draw on where illicit affairs and their damaging effects on families are concerned.
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Mirror:
    shows Chesney and Gary racing home on a bike in elf outfits, fulfiling the old soap cliché . Will he make it to the birth on time?

Thursday 10th November:

Lloyd begins to suspect Chris is not telling the truth about his condition, and Katy is upset to learn Chesney is planning an expensive operation for Schmeichel at a time when they cannot even afford to pay their rent. Ciaran makes preparations for his impending wedding to Michelle, while Eileen lies to Jason about seeing Paul.

Friday 11th November:
    7:30
    Katy discovers the rent money has gone missing from her purse and suspects Chesney has stolen it. Eileen puts her job in jeopardy to help Paul, and Kirsty sees Tina walking around Tyrone's house wearing only a towel, while Lloyd confronts Chris and accuses him of lying about his condition.

8:30
    Steve urges Lloyd not to give up on his relationship with Cheryl, and Paul tries to demonstrate his gratitude to Eileen by asking her out for a drink, leaving her agonising over whether to accept. Chesney faces the uncomfortable prospect of funding a second costly operation for Schmeichel, while Brian and Julie go UFO-spotting - to the bemusement of Tommy, who thinks they must be mad.