The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• Lili27Lili27 Posts: 2,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was funny when Pasha teased her about saying rondevous instead of ronde. Haha. She is definitely ditzy but she could endearing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lili27 wrote: »
    I thought it was funny when Pasha teased her about saying rondevous instead of ronde. Haha. She is definitely ditzy but she could endearing.

I liked that too. Love to see personality shining through! Humour is a fantastic trait in anyone.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that is the thing, I think he accepts Chelsee for who she is and will tap into what will be funny and endearing about her.

She may not be everyone's cup of tea but if she works hard, dances well and gels with Pasha they may be able to win over the public and stay in.

I much prefer that she be herself than attempting to be something she is not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that is the thing, I think he accepts Chelsee for who she is and will tap into what will be funny and endearing about her.

:) Sign of a good teacher to tap into the strengths of student. There are endearing qualities and hopefully people will see that in Chelsee. I would love to see them in the show for quite some time. :)

A waltz for their first dance is a great start I feel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree sign of a good teacher is tapping into the strengths.

I like that they can joke with one another they are working hard but having a bit of a laugh too. Its a good balance they seem to have struck.

chelsee in a lovely gown! and Pasha in tails <3
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree sign of a good teacher is tapping into the strengths.

I like that they can joke with one another they are working hard but having a bit of a laugh too. Its a good balance they seem to have struck.

chelsee in a lovely gown! and Pasha in tails <3

Yes, I like the sound of that toooooooooooooo! x Yum! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice tweet from Chelsee. She sounds like she is more confident but still knows she has to work on perfecting this dance. It is really hard to tell what you will get on Saturday from a small clip but they look like they are getting on well and her dancing looks promising.

I just hope wardrobe is kind to her and puts in her an elegant gown. ;).

I am wondering if Pasha will wear tails or dinner suit. Guess we will know on Friday.
    Just finished rehersals @PashaKovalev AMAZING and patient Teacher! Wat a star he is! Still alot to go tho tweepz xxx

Plus I am loving Chelsee's ability to not take herself so seriously. Someone tweeted her that she would be first out and she tweeted back "you are probably gonna be right." She is handling all the criticism and twitter bullying really well IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right now the betting is that Chelsee will go out early maybe even first. So they have their work cut out for them.

To me Chelsee and Pasha don't seemed concerned about the poor odds and are just looking at what they have to do. How the voting will go remains to be seen. Even if she dances well she still may not do well in the public vote because that is the way it is with shows where the public has a say.

It will certainly be intriguing to see how it all plays out. I would love for them to surprise everyone.
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lulu's Strictly teaser with Pasha playing a bit part (very small bit :))

Sorry - doesn't seem to be on YT
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Lulu's Strictly teaser with Pasha playing a bit part (very small bit :))

Sorry - doesn't seem to be on YT

Lol, Likey, Likey!! Lucky, lucky Lulu!! ;)

Too early to be up on Saturday :sleep:

Much too early to be scouting the net! :eek:
    Happy Saturday to all!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a Pasha and Chelsee teaser up which is really funny. Sorry I can't bring it on here. I also note from twitter that Pasha and Chelsee are travelling back to London (or 'Landan' as Chelsee says) together. Pasha's tweet is funny. I love a guy with a sense of humour!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, anam cara. A great teaser. I have tried to post and goodness knows where I am going wrong. I have just sent a request to a very experienced postee on Artem's thread. Hopefully it will follow................all being well. x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anam cara wrote: »
    There is a Pasha and Chelsee teaser up which is really funny. Sorry I can't bring it on here. I also note from twitter that Pasha and Chelsee are travelling back to London (or 'Landan' as Chelsee says) together. Pasha's tweet is funny. I love a guy with a sense of humour!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing/2011/09/exclusive-chelsee-healey-in-th.shtml

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D Thank you muchly Moonbaby! xx

Thanks Seraphina and Moonbaby:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More rehearsal pics. Scroll down.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2041656/Cheeky-Lulus-Strictly-Come-Dancing-partner-Brendan-tries-playful-moves-ahead-Fridays-live-show.html

They are quite cute together and he is quite playful with her. I think this will be a good partnership.

Pasha is hilarious. This is just the beginning.

He is taking pics of her sleeping.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuzieQ12 wrote: »

Suzie - you are very kind! :)

(Chelsee's Strictly teaser on YT)
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    From the little we've seen so far, it looks like Pasha and Chelsee have a big bro, little sis relationship. This is a good sign because it will make them more endearing. I was worried the producers would try and make them this year's 'showmance' couple.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xassy wrote: »
    From the little we've seen so far, it looks like Pasha and Chelsee have a big bro, little sis relationship. This is a good sign because it will make them more endearing. I was worried the producers would try and make them this year's 'showmance' couple.

Yes Xassy, very much so. It is one thing if it happens naturally such as the case of Kara and Artem but another thing all together when it is engineered by the producers.

They do seem to have that big brother who teases but it is affectionate and she is the ditzy but adoreable little sister vibe going on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole Cutler's opinion of Chelsee and Pasha's rehearsal video. Chelsee tweeted it was so good to hear something positive instead of something negative. :). I

I am happy for Chasa because it is finally nice to hear something encouraging especially from someone like Nicole C..

http://strictly-come-dancing.blogspot.com/2011/09/training-videos-part-two.html?spref=tw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole Cutler's opinion of Chelsee and Pasha's rehearsal video. Chelsee tweeted it was so good to hear something positive instead of something negative. :). I

I am happy for Chasa because it is finally nice to hear something encouraging especially from someone like Nicole C..

http://strictly-come-dancing.blogspot.com/2011/09/training-videos-part-two.html?spref=tw

Awww, that's sweet, and so very exciting. :)

Going to be great. Go Pasha and Chelsee.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On one of the other threads someone mentioned that Chelsee and Pasha were just on Blue Peter (kids TV prog). Not up on iplayer yet....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I saw that and they said that she seemed to struggle with the salsa which is a little worrying. But she has a week to get that down. She needs to get through the waltz right now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chelsee and Pasha on Blue Peter.

Their segment starts at about 21 mins. Pasha in tails :) (looks a bit odd when he does the dorky dancing at the end :D)

.....needs a clever person to put this on YT - 'fraid that's not me :(
This discussion has been closed.