X Factor Week 4: Song choices revealed! (Merged)

Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Abi Alton – That’s Life

Hannah Barrett – This Is A Man’s World

Luke Friend – Moondance

Nicholas McDonald – Dream A Little Dream

Rough Copy – Hit The Road Jack

Sam Bailey – New York New York

Sam Callahan – Ain’t That A Kick In The Head

Tamera Foster – Cry Me A River

http://xfactor.itv.com/2013/news/insider/read_revealed-the-song-choices-for-big-band-week_item_100227.htm

Comments

• WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamera, Nicholas and Luke all predictable!

Yay for Sam B! I wanted her to sing that!

Although, I think Hannah is going to blow everyone away.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamera could be dedicating her song to Hannah. :p
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Was worried about Sam C but I think he may actually do okay with that song. This theme is definitely not for him though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi Alton – That’s Life? :confused:weird choice on paper to say the least. I'd say this could be another I Can't Get You Out Of My Head. :cry:
    Think Abi will be in the bottom 2 this week.

Nicholas and Hannah are predictable.

Sam C could have another car wreck moment.
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    hmmm

cant get my head around how abi is going to do that's life

should be a good choice for Hannah but it is a song she could get a bit shouty on

I really like dream a little dream and it should suit Nicholas , also really like cry me a river but I regard buble's performance of that as a guest as one of my favourite performances ever on this show so its gonna be hard for her to get anywhere close to that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Tamera to do what she did in week 1. But no. Urgh.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi's gonna wreck 'That's Life' :(

Oh well, I'll just listen to the Katharine McPhee and Megan Hilty version.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised no one is singing Feeling Good .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi's gonna wreck 'That's Life' :(

Oh well, I'll just listen too the Katharine McPhee and Megan Hilty version.

I'm one of her biggest supporters on here and even I think on paper this is a terrible choice for her.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    You clearly don't like her you moan about her once a day on here so why do you care what she sings ? :p
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    think we could rename sam C's song as "aint that a kick in the eardrums"
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Tamera does a mash up of both the Justin Timberlake version and Michael Bubles
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Hope Abi pulls it out of the bag!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You clearly don't like her you moan about her once a day on here so why do you care what she sings ? :p

Because the only time I liked her was week 1, and I want her to go back to something like that. You do realise this is a discussion board where people can express opinions on ANY contestant whether they LIKE them or not?
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Everyone who has ever sung that's life goes in the bottom 2 so im sad the producers are sabotaging abi.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    think we could rename sam C's song as "aint that a kick in the eardrums"

Well he did say that Gary wanted to use him as a punch bag, so chances are that would be a kick in the head this week. :D
  • commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Luke's could work really well :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like Janet, Abi will be the last act in her category to be in the bottom 2 but get sent home straight away.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    If Hannah doesn't survive this week, it will be a great injustice. Though it completely depends on how she does it. It may either mean she connects really well (like Mary B and Diamond White) and finally gets a lot of votes or does it well but in a mediocre way and lands B2. Please be the former.

I think Abi may do well with this - it's a very unusual choice for her but it's a good song. And I love Rough Copy's song but I don't think it's their type of song...it's a bit too jazzy/swing? Sam's got an easy song to sing so I think he's going to get the neutral song treatment this week and go B2 - who knows?
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member

Same! :D That was brilliant. But it's big band week so it's to be expected they'd do something dreary like Cry Me A River...but Tamera could have a moment and it's a nice song.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Hannah doesn't survive this week, it will be a great injustice. Though it completely depends on how she does it. It may either mean she connects really well (like Mary B and Diamond White) and finally gets a lot of votes or does it well but in a mediocre way and lands B2. Please be the former.

I think Abi may do well with this - it's a very unusual choice for her but it's a good song. And I love Rough Copy's song but I don't think it's their type of song...it's a bit too jazzy/swing? Sam's got an easy song to sing so I think he's going to get the neutral song treatment this week and go B2 - who knows?

Oh my god. I agree, completely. I think Abi will do well!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same! :D That was brilliant. But it's big band week so it's to be expected they'd do something dreary like Cry Me A River...but Tamera could have a moment and it's a nice song.

If she didn't have a moment with Listen, I doubt this will do it. I wanted 'Aint No Other Man' for her this week and really thought she would get it.
  • Jessica_HambyJessica_Hamby Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's game over for Abi then, unless she's a miracle worker.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuo game over Abi. :(