Amazon UK now sold out of Black Wii Us

MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
Forum Member
✭✭
If anyone was doubting the power of advertising.... ;)

Comments

• Jeff_EdwardsJeff_Edwards Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Toys r us are also now saying the zombi u pack will be delivered on 12th December, must be when they expect 2nd shipment
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Has it? I doubt the power of advertising, this is what it says as of now:-
    This item will be released on November 30, 2012.
    Pre-order now.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-32GB-ZombiU-Premium-Pack/dp/B00844QCQK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1350987494&sr=8-2
    Forum Member
    Must add, yes, the premium on its own version has sold out yes - but you can still get the above model so not a total sell out, but I see what you mean.
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich_L wrote: »
    Must add, yes, the premium on its own version has sold out yes - but you can still get the above model so not a total sell out, but I see what you mean.

Yep. The Zombi U pack was also marked sold out when I typed the message, but it's back now.
    Forum Member
    Proving very popular anyway - mind you so did the Wii - I hope its not just opportunists buying up all the pre-orders then the return of the mass Wii hysteria of a couple of years ago with people selling them on flea-bay for £1500+ so little Mason and Morgan aren't crying on Christmas Day :(
  • Jamesollier18Jamesollier18 Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ending up getting from HMV online at £329.99 same as Amazon price away. only like getting tech at this price from the big boys.