Four in a Bed. New series!!

Comments

• lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,639
    Forum Member
    Graham is not only an internet junkie but a train spotter.
    His wife is a lucky lady :D

He's a bit boring.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't like the long haired guy saying "when in Rome etc" like all Scottish people have Abroath Smokie for breakfast!
  • NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's always a treat to find an Arbroath smokie available.
    I agree! But I would never expect to see it served on the same plate as the sausage and tomatoes... :confused: And at the price of the rooms, I'd expect better than a few pats of butter on the table at breakfast.

Lovely, lovely place but for £200-ish a night (iIrc) I wouldn't want the bath in the bedroom even if it is in front of the window with a beautiful view. And I wouldn't want to be part of the view if someone looked up at the window. :D
    I missed why they take their laptops?
    Normandie wrote: »
    I'm guessing because they run a business. :D
    And I was wrong, Nutty - it appears to be because they are train anoraks... :confused::confused: ...unless they're being unfairly edited, of course. ;)
    Forum Member
    Tonight's place looked amazing.
    Forum Member
    The website, for the one, in Blackpool doesn't seem to have an address.
    ETA: Oh, just found it. Silly me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Graham is not only an internet junkie but a train spotter.
    His wife is a lucky lady :D

AND he wears a bumbag!! lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this hotel was lovely and would be happy to stay there, not the room with the bath in the bedroom though.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this hotel was lovely and would be happy to stay there, not the room with the bath in the bedroom though.

I'm not really sure why hotels put baths in the bedrooms....everyone I know would NEVER have a bath in front of their other half in the bedroom (or is that just me :o)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not really sure why hotels put baths in the bedrooms....everyone I know would NEVER have a bath in front of their other half in the bedroom (or is that just me :o)

Just you lol, because my flat is small I can have a bath and watch my bedroom tv so the door is usually left wide open and he wanders in and out, same when he's in the shower.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just you lol, because my flat is small I can have a bath and watch my bedroom tv so the door is usually left wide open and he wanders in and out, same when he's in the shower.

Oh must be just me then!!!!

When I have a bath I want to wallow in bubbles (both in the bath and in my champagne glass).

I dont want to be hiding underneath the bubbles in the bath to hide my fat bits :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh must be just me then!!!!

When I have a bath I want to wallow in bubbles (both in the bath and in my champagne glass).

I dont want to be hiding underneath the bubbles in the bath to hide my fat bits :eek:

Ach we've been together that long it's not a worry any more!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ach we've been together that long it's not a worry any more!

I'm still in the "romance" period :o

Hence, no flabby bits on show :eek:
  • Tommo781Tommo781 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it ain't just you. I think it is an awful thing to have a bath in the bedroom.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tommo781 wrote: »
    No it ain't just you. I think it is an awful thing to have a bath in the bedroom.

Me too. No privacy :eek::eek:
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Ironically, the internet couple's website is a bit pants.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What's the betting they've Googled themselves and found this thread :D:D
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the betting they've Googled themselves and found this thread :D:D

We just know they have...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We just know they have...:D

*waves* at them both :D

Come and join us! We dont bite. Much :D
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Purple OrchidPurple Orchid Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, it is very pants indeed. I struggled to read it, even with my glasses on. Too cramped and dark and things moving around...:confused:

The Barton one has got lots of mistakes that would put me off staying there and the lovely boys should add their names & photos to their page...;)
  • johnhughjohnhugh Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Yeah, it is very pants indeed. I struggled to read it, even with my glasses on. Too cramped and dark and things moving around...:confused:

The Barton one has got lots of mistakes that would put me off staying there and the lovely boys should add their names & photos to their page...;)

I just miss Brendon and the coach
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tommo781 wrote: »

All that steam/comdensation can't be good for the furnishings. I don't think they had an extractor fan. Think of the mould. :eek:

There's a good selection of B&Bs and owners.
  • roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Id vote Knock down cause the owner was so pompous-"Ive done it all, ive started 4 businesss for my sons, etc. Bighead.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,669
    Forum Member

Without doubt but at £199 per night when they'll be up against the place in Blackpool with will be about £60 a night.

I know where I'd sooner stay but these places that are £150 + a night are unlikely to win.
  • NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    Trip Advisor reviews

Knock Castle
    Knock Castle has a majority of good / very good reviews - which is no more than I'd expect - but take a look at some of the "terribles". If you scroll down, Jason replies to some of the negative comments. He should never ever be let near "the manager responds" option.
This discussion has been closed.