Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    How do you know its fact?

I looked it up... ;)
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like them to go traditional and historic without being too obvious.

So Elen / Eleanor for a girl or Owain or Llewellyn for a boy - Davydd/David maybe ... being the Wales connection.

I would love Diana too but I don't think that will happen.

Elizabeth, Victoria, Charles, Edward etc are just obvious and boring.

I actually liked the names of the York girls. Different and unexpected without frightening the horses.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is very like his uncle Earl Spencer.. And has the look of The Duke when he was a young lad.. It's cos he has ginger hair everyone assumes the Hewitt connection..
    Yes, willfully ignoring the red hair in Diana's family.
    Harry looks very 'Spencer' to me. Not particularly like his mother but certainly like her siblings.

As for Kate and Wills, I don't think anyone needs to hold their breath in anticipation of anything even remotely off the list of usual suspect royal names for the first born.
    I recall reading that Diana wanted to call William Stephen, but it wasn't considered royal enough.
  • The DaneThe Dane Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Red hair runs in the royal family too. Queen Alexandra was a redhead.
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girl: Elizabeth Diana Alice
    Boy: George Charles Philip
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Anya D wrote: »
    Harry looks very 'Spencer' to me. Not particularly like his mother but certainly like her siblings.

As for Kate and Wills, I don't think anyone needs to hold their breath in anticipation of anything even remotely off the list of usual suspect royal names for the first born.
    I recall reading that Diana wanted to call William Stephen, but it wasn't considered royal enough.

I thought it was also partly to do with the association to king Stephen and the civil war(s) in the 1200's?
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Adelaide.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For a boy, William again? Elizabeth for a girl.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coolio for a boy
    Madonna for a girl...its never going to happen :)
  • sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be Diana Elizabeth if it's a girl I'd bet. Although I think they should name it after a fictional character; such as Bruce Wayne Windsor or Draco Malfoy Winsdor. No particular reason, it'd just amuse me.

I highly doubt Diana will be the first name. Can you imagine the uproar of proud step-granny Camilla holding a baby called Diana:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sueh21 wrote: »
    I highly doubt Diana will be the first name. Can you imagine the uproar of proud step-granny Camilla holding a baby called Diana:rolleyes:

if its a boy they could have Spencer as a middle name:eek:
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they should use my Sunday name Elizabeth ;)

I like it! :) It's a very distinguished name, she'll become Queen Betty. :cool:
  • bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte Louise for a girl and John Philip for a boy.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Horace
    Eric

Chantelle.
    Honey boo
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was born in '84 .. Hewitt and Diana didn't meet till '86 ...

Not according to two books by different authors I've read. It's said in both of them, that's the official line to throw people off the scent and keep the truth hidden, but Di and JH were alleged to have been bumping uglies way before Harry was born.

Also, let's not forget the fact that the old baked bean stepped in at the 11th hour at Burrell's trial, causing it to collapse by suddenly 'remembering' she had given him permission to keep the items belonging to Diana for which he was up in the dock charged with stealing. Although she didn't 'remember' until halfway through the trial, which just happened to be the night before he was due to take the stand and give his evidence. Funny that.

Those of a cynical, or at least, questioning nature might wonder if she rather belatedly got him off the hook to prevent him blurting out something she'd rather the GBP never found out.... and I don't mean him letting it slip that she likes a couple of Jammie Dodgers with her cup of Earl Grey.

Harry's parentage wasn't the only revelation in those books either ~ there were plenty more regarding many members of Buck House, some of them going back years. Both books were a very enlightening read. If anyone's interested, please PM me and I'll give you the titles and authors names. :)

Anyway, back on topic ~ Bertie for a boy, Gertie for a girl. :D
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    We could have a Jeremy Kyle special about the royal family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    I think Alice/Charlotte/Elinor/Emma/Isabella/Eloise are nice for a girl and George/James/Alfred/Arthur/Alexander for a boy.

Middle names could include Victoria or Elizabeth. I don't think Diana will be a middle name but if its a boy, why not Spencer as a middle name? William will also be a middle name.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d0lphin wrote: »

Elizabeth is a bit obvious for a first name.... turn it around and Alice Elizabeth Diana would be far nicer !

Really like the choice of George Charles Philip for a boy !
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kizzib wrote: »
    I think Alice/Charlotte/Elinor/Emma/Isabella/Eloise are nice for a girl and George/James/Alfred/Arthur/Alexander for a boy.

Middle names could include Victoria or Elizabeth. I don't think Diana will be a middle name but if its a boy, why not Spencer as a middle name? William will also be a middle name.

Love your choice in girls's names. Can't see Emma though... not really regal... and doesn't Helen Taylor already have an Eloise... so thats taken. The others are real contenders.... Alice/Charlotte/Elinor and Isabella are gorgeous and lets not forget, its not just a princess being named... this kid will be Queen one day so it has to be a name fit for a Queen.

George topping the list for the boy's name.. love it !! Alfred and Arthur seem a bit old fashioned, can't see James being used, even though I love it... as it may be suggested that good old controversial Uncle James on the Middleton side of the family is being given a nod of approval !! Alexander ...mehhh...can't really see that. I wonder would Henry be considered as a nod to Harry and Charles could be up there as well as a favourite with them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    Not according to two books by different authors I've read. It's said in both of them, that's the official line to throw people off the scent and keep the truth hidden, but Di and JH were alleged to have been bumping uglies way before Harry was born.

Also, let's not forget the fact that the old baked bean stepped in at the 11th hour at Burrell's trial, causing it to collapse by suddenly 'remembering' she had given him permission to keep the items belonging to Diana for which he was up in the dock charged with stealing. Although she didn't 'remember' until halfway through the trial, which just happened to be the night before he was due to take the stand and give his evidence. Funny that.

Those of a cynical, or at least, questioning nature might wonder if she rather belatedly got him off the hook to prevent him blurting out something she'd rather the GBP never found out.... and I don't mean him letting it slip that she likes a couple of Jammie Dodgers with her cup of Earl Grey.

Harry's parentage wasn't the only revelation in those books either ~ there were plenty more regarding many members of Buck House, some of them going back years. Both books were a very enlightening read. If anyone's interested, please PM me and I'll give you the titles and authors names. :)

Anyway, back on topic ~ Bertie for a boy, Gertie for a girl. :D

I couldnt tell when Harry was young but in the last few years i think he does look like Prince Charles (minus the ears!)

I think you are right about the other stuff, Queenie suddenly remembering things was the last minute scramble to shut him up.

Back on topic, i think they will go for a name not already used so the girl or boy will be xxx the first, rather than Victoria the second etc.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it is a girl calling her Diana would just be cruel, poor kid.
  • Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right, I think if its a boy I'd love Arthur, Alfred or James.:)
  • kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte or Alice
    Arthur or George
  • Shirley CarterShirley Carter Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    d0lphin wrote: »

Very boring names.
  • Shirley CarterShirley Carter Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Anya D wrote: »

He looks more like Charles with Spencer bits thrown in to me. I think if he had brown hair then this who obsession with him being Hewitts son wouldn't have come about.