SCD Live Tour today, 6.30 pm Birmingham

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
Forum Member
Wonder if anyone would like my tickets?

It is snowing like mad where I am - and I don't want to make the few hours drive up to Birmingham for the show - have children and need to make sure I get back!

I have two dance floor row A tickets if anyone is in the area and would like to go.

I have phoned up the box office from where I purchased the tickets, and asked them how we would do it.

They told me that if I found someone to have the tickets, I would then need to call them back and let them know who the person was, and that person would need ID to then collect them from the Box Office just before the show.

If you're interested, pm me. No worries if not! I always feel for the dancers when you see dance floor front row seats empty!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tangoqueen what an absolutely lovely gesture on your part, I do hope someone was able to take advantage of your generosity! :)
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    tangoqueen, I'm really sorry you didnt get to see the show, but perfectly understandable in the circumstances. I was 2 hours drive away, and the journey to Birmingham on the motorway was absolutely fine.....it was a bit more hairy coming back with snow covering the lane markings in Birmingham, and black ice on the mway.......so drove very carefully back.

I'm hoping some enterprising person, posts some YT clips, so moments from the show can be relived, not the same I know.

It was a lovely gesture from you to donate your tickets, I got the impression, people attended who had got tickets for the Friday show but couldnt get there, so were slotted into the VIP seats for Sunday.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PM for you tangoqueen :) xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Birmingham are running an extra show next year for people affected by snow - you post your tickets off to them or something (I read it on Facebook).