Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Checkout Slendermens new track on you tube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpUw9dRoOo&sns=em
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey CNBc listening to Teenage Dream love this album prism has got me having a Perry-athon :p

Congratulations Mimi 3 months is better than nothing and at the end of it who knows what may come of it :).
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Hey CNBc listening to Teenage Dream love this album prism has got me having a Perry-athon :p

Congratulations Mimi 3 months is better than nothing and at the end of it who knows what may come of it :).

I'm gonna listen to Teenage Dream in a bit too. :)

Yeah definitely. Thanks Hav!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I'm gonna listen to Teenage Dream in a bit too. :)

Yeah definitely. Thanks Hav!

I know you love One Of The Boys too you should check out all the unreleased material on Youtube from before she signed with capitol and some of the OOTB outakes too some really great songs :). And a lot went on to be used by other artist like Kelly Clarkson.

And good Luck with it all :).
  • Options
    Forum Member

Haha enjoy :D I like both albums. Prism gets better the more I listen to it. I'm in college at the moment :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be listening to Prism too, like you said, it's a definite grower and now I love it :). How is college :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening. :)

Created a pop playlist on Spotify but I'm struggling. Any good pop songs at the moment or in the last 20 or so years? :D
    I know you love One Of The Boys too you should check out all the unreleased material on Youtube from before she signed with capitol and some of the OOTB outakes too some really great songs :). And a lot went on to be used by other artist like Kelly Clarkson.

And good Luck with it all :).

Thanks Hav. This time next Friday I'd have completed my first week at my new job. :) I hope that I like it. I'm going to be sat at a computer all day but I don't think I'll be able to use DS during my lunch break. I don't want to do anything to risk losing the job so I won't be posting until I get home of an evening.

I'm going to be working on my birthday! :o I have nothing else planned though.

I've heard a few of Katy Perry's unreleased songs ("Simple" for example.) I love her cover of "Hackensack" originally by Fountains Of Wayne. She covered that song during her Unplugged session for MTV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a Slave 4 U, Maneater, SOS, don't Speak, I kissed A Girl, Dreams (Fleetwood) just a few suggestions :).

Fridays are my days off so whilst I'm at home chilling I shall think of you whiling down the hours :) And same here I'm 23 not the most exciting of B'days Mimi :p

I've been meaning to buy here Unplugged for ages but have yet to buy it in terms of unreleased:

Cup Of Coffee
    Long Shot
    I Think I'm Ready
    Box
    Watch Me Walk Away
    I Do Not Hook Up (later Released By K Clarkson)

All great :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm a Slave 4 U, Maneater, SOS, don't Speak, I kissed A Girl, Dreams (Fleetwood) just a few suggestions :).

Haha that's one of my favourite Britney songs and very appropriate at the moment with the L.A. situation and all :D I've essentially become a slave for her ;-)
    I'm going to be working on my birthday! :o I have nothing else planned though.

I've heard a few of Katy Perry's unreleased songs ("Simple" for example.) I love her cover of "Hackensack" originally by Fountains Of Wayne. She covered that song during her Unplugged session for MTV.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion! My birthday was on Monday and I had to go to college 'cause I've got lecturers who are absolute sticklers for attendance. L.A. is the worst for attendance. I saw a different side to her last night though :D I've never listened to any of Katy's unreleased songs, but I've listened to loads of Britney's. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Fridays are my days off so whilst I'm at home chilling I shall think of you whiling down the hours :) And same here I'm 23 not the most exciting of B'days Mimi :p

I've been meaning to buy here Unplugged for ages but have yet to buy it in terms of unreleased:

Cup Of Coffee
    Long Shot
    I Think I'm Ready
    Box
    Watch Me Walk Away
    I Do Not Hook Up (later Released By K Clarkson)

All great :).

Thanks for those suggestions, Hav. :) I'm listening to Case Of The Ex at the moment. I was only a kid when this came out but I loved it. :D

I'll find some of those Katy songs on Youtube.

I'm going to be 22. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nothing wrong with that in my opinion! My birthday was on Monday and I had to go to college 'cause I've got lecturers who are absolute sticklers for attendance. L.A. is the worst for attendance. I saw a different side to her last night though :D I've never listened to any of Katy's unreleased songs, but I've listened to loads of Britney's. :cool:

Oh no of course not. :) I went to school on my birthday we never took days off because of it. :) I can't understand why parents take their kids out of school on their birthday because they wouldn't be able to do that later on in life when they start working.

I've added a couple of Britney songs to my playlist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's okay Mimi and I loved that song too I still remember the video another song with her featured which I loved was Ghetto Superstar :p

And I never took says off my B'day either had my presents and out the door :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh no of course not. :) I went to school on my birthday we never took days off because of it. :) I can't understand why parents take their kids out of school on their birthday because they wouldn't be able to do that later on in life when they start working.

I've added a couple of Britney songs to my playlist.

I used to go to school on mine as well and the same in college. Another thing I often do is celebrate it the weekend before or after. I often did that when I was in school. I don't understand that either. It's bad enough kids being taken out of school for holidays but to take them out for birthdays is just silly. It wouldn't be an acceptable excuse in a job, that's for sure. I'm sure even L.A. would agree on that one :p Cool :D Which Britney songs have you added?
    And I never took says off my B'day either had my presents and out the door :p

That's exactly what I did and I guess it's what a lot of people do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly and I think that is a huge issue with so many kids these days they are indulged the change form when we were young 10 years ago to now is shocking :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly and I think that is a huge issue with so many kids these days they are indulged the change form when we were young 10 years ago to now is shocking :p

Yeah they seem to be and I don't think it does them any good. Some people shouldn't have kids. Anyway I was just talking to a friend of mine and she said she had to buy a new Mac charger as well. Is there something fishy going on? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am telling you it's a conspiracy because my friends iphone charger has also broken :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am telling you it's a conspiracy because my friends iphone charger has also broken :p

Oh? When did it break? :p It's that wand again innit :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm back. I hate it when my laptop runs out of battery. :)

Listening to Christina Aguilera's "Back To Basics". I haven't heard this album in so long.
  • Options
    x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm back. I hate it when my laptop runs out of battery. :)

Listening to Christina Aguilera's "Back To Basics". I haven't heard this album in so long.

Evening Mimi. Well done on getting the job.:) Hope your well!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    x+y wrote: »
    Evening Mimi. Well done on getting the job.:) Hope your well!

Thank you. I start on Monday. I'm talking to someone on Facebook at the moment who also works there. I didn't realise that he worked there but he's telling me what it's like.

How are you? :)
  • Options
    x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I start on Monday. I'm talking to someone on Facebook at the moment who also works there. I didn't realise that he worked there but he's telling me what it's like.

How are you? :)

I'm ok, just getting on with things. Not been on here much lately as I've been really busy with this, that and the other. What will happen to your radio stuff from now on?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Right, proving just how un-rock-and-roll my life is....I'm going to bed. I'm gonna curl up with a cup of tea and re-runs of The OC. :)

Night all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's everyone up to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watching TV you cnbc :)?