The Carrie Diaries - Season 1 (US Pace) (Spoilers In Tags)

Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Discuss The Carrie Diaries here :)

Comments

• ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed this so far. :)
  • Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's great to have a fun show, I hope The CW renew it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    I am LOVING it, one of my fave shows definitely although the threat of cancellation looms in the air, the ratings were up for episode 4 but went down again for the 5th episode which is annoying, I adore Carrie, her fashion is to die for and I love the Walt storyline. I really hope it gets renewed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's 50/50 right now, chances are it will come down to it or Beauty And The Beast, and BATB was the same as Carrie last night, and it has the highest show on before it, like The Secret Circle last year, so a TCD season 2 looks even more likely! I hope the ratings go back up though, I'm always worrying about shows getting canceled.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, hopefully it doesn't get cancelled. The Walt storyline is my favourite at the moment. It's certainly got better as the episodes have gone along. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Wasn't that boy that Walt kissed at the party cute! I really hope they get together!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Dorritt, I wish she was in it more often :(
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I really like this show. Maggie, Mouse, Walt and Donna are my faves, I don't really like Carrie or her family or her life in New York(?) *sigh* I wish the plot centered around a different character. (P.S I've never seen Sex And The City).

I hope the policeman Maggie has been cheating on Walt with is in it more ;)...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately the ratings are bad and looks in danger of being cancelled, but I think The CW might give it a second chance hopefully.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Besides Carrie, are any of the characters in The Carrie Diaries in the original Sex In The City show?
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Besides Carrie, are any of the characters in The Carrie Diaries in the original Sex In The City show?

Samantha has just been announced to be joined, although no one has been cast as of yet. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stanford was mentioned in the season finale too, so we might see him this season :)