100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• marcina bolanmarcina bolan Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From New York Post:

Which female top designer has a husband but is a secret lesbian and has a fling going on with a younger woman?

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This married lead singer from one of the most popular musical groups of the 90's who seemed to always have a million songs in the Top 40 is transitioning from a man to a woman. His celebrity wife seems to be ok with it, but she isn't talking about it, so who knows how she she feels. Apparently the singer has a camera crew with him and is documenting everything.

This former A+ list mostly movie actress is now an aging B- list mostly movie actress who rarely works any longer. She has called in every favour she has and ordered her husband to do the same and our actress is even counting on the support of her A list mostly movie co-star who she used to have sex with back in the day and again during this film for kicks. Her goal? Academy Award nomination for her latest movie. It would be a huge shock if she did, so we will see how the favours play out.

I would have guessed that B was the x factor judge that sang us a million love songs, although his wife isn't celebrity. What about the other (now ex) band member? I think his wife is an actress? x
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clue plz? I can't place this one. I'm normally slow at getting these :) x

The wife - have you heard of the aristocrat who was a muse of many artists, marchesa luisa casati?

The husband is mr casting couch of Hollywood.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From New York Post:

Which female top designer has a husband but is a secret lesbian and has a fling going on with a younger woman?

This married lead singer from one of the most popular musical groups of the 90's who seemed to always have a million songs in the Top 40 is transitioning from a man to a woman. His celebrity wife seems to be ok with it, but she isn't talking about it, so who knows how she she feels. Apparently the singer has a camera crew with him and is documenting everything.

This former A+ list mostly movie actress is now an aging B- list mostly movie actress who rarely works any longer. She has called in every favour she has and ordered her husband to do the same and our actress is even counting on the support of her A list mostly movie co-star who she used to have sex with back in the day and again during this film for kicks. Her goal? Academy Award nomination for her latest movie. It would be a huge shock if she did, so we will see how the favours play out.

What CDAN was guessing has to be wrong. Yet some felt there was No Doubt about it. :confused: That can't be right? Glycerine? No way!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What CDAN was guessing has to be wrong. Yet some felt there was No Doubt about it. :confused: That can't be right? Glycerine? No way!

The thing that puts me off it being him is that I really can't see him documenting it with a camera crew. They're a pretty private couple aren't they? And it's not like they need more media attention, they get plenty. I feel like this could be someone popular in the 90's but less well known now, but I have no ideas who,
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No Doubt has dabbled with men in the past though? Not saying that makes him transgender but..
  • marcina bolanmarcina bolan Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have guessed that B was the x factor judge that sang us a million love songs, although his wife isn't celebrity. What about the other (now ex) band member? I think his wife is an actress? x

Ignore me; I've just realised it's a US blind!
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    No Doubt has dabbled with men in the past though? Not saying that makes him transgender but..

But the blind says he was in one of the biggest bands of the 90s. I wouldn't describe is band as that - her's yes but not his!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »
    But the blind says he was in one of the biggest bands of the 90s. I wouldn't describe is band as that - her's yes but not his!!!

They were much bigger in the US than they were in the UK.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    They were much bigger in the US than they were in the UK.

Yep, they were/are MASSIVE in the US but still virtually unknown here.
    Forum Member

Blind Items Revealed

From May 9, 2013

This former A list mostly television actress got paid $25,000 to show up at an event. She was supposed to stay for two hours and actually stayed for about 2 minutes and on her way out grabbed four bottles of liquor.

Susan Mayer

From November 4, 2011

Speaking of aging Academy Award winner/nominee actors, this actor is sure going through some rough times and barely leaves his house at this point. The actor is said to have suffered a stroke and has been doing therapy at his home almost everyday. Typical for the actor though is that he is supposed to have suffered the stroke right after having sex with a woman 40 years younger.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

From October 22, 2012

This foreign born actress who is probably a B- list all movie actress has A list name recognition and a huge following and legions of admires. She is moving back to the US which is causing her boyfriend all kinds of trauma. He had been counting down the days until his girlfriend left town after her current movie finishes filming. He has grown tired of her always thinking she is smarter than him and correcting his grammar and table manners and why this is wrong and that is wrong. He also told a friend that once you get over the fact that you are having sex with ________, that it is really boring and very plain. He had been seeing someone else while she was out of the country before and was really looking forward to being back with her, but just didn't want to be the bad guy and be the guy who broke up. The actress is talking about moving in and all he can think about is moving far away.

Hermione Granger
    Forum Member

From October 22, 2012

This foreign born actress who is probably a B- list all movie actress has A list name recognition and a huge following and legions of admires. She is moving back to the US which is causing her boyfriend all kinds of trauma. He had been counting down the days until his girlfriend left town after her current movie finishes filming. He has grown tired of her always thinking she is smarter than him and correcting his grammar and table manners and why this is wrong and that is wrong. He also told a friend that once you get over the fact that you are having sex with ________, that it is really boring and very plain. He had been seeing someone else while she was out of the country before and was really looking forward to being back with her, but just didn't want to be the bad guy and be the guy who broke up. The actress is talking about moving in and all he can think about is moving far away.

Hermione Granger

While i feel bad for her getting cheated on, all this tells me is that she is a lot more like her character than she cares to admit :D
  • fynefunfynefun Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    well this guy had a sex change, is in an american punk band, has been around since the 90s and has an artist wife...not that i have ever heard of any of them but they maybe big in the states where the blind originated from
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141803/Against-Me-rocker-Tom-Gabel-having-sex-change-woman.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clue plz? I can't place this one. I'm normally slow at getting these :) x

Did u get it yet Marcina?
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    loveloveX wrote: »
    Did u get it yet Marcina?

Don't know if Marcins got it but I didn't even after googling :confused: any other clues
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member

From October 22, 2012

Hermione Granger
    Well her man came with her back to the UK only last week and they looked genuinely happy together to anyone who saw them. He wouldn't come all the way to the UK with her for a few days if he was desperate to dump her IMO.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fynefun wrote: »
    well this guy had a sex change, is in an american punk band, has been around since the 90s and has an artist wife...not that i have ever heard of any of them but they maybe big in the states where the blind originated from
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141803/Against-Me-rocker-Tom-Gabel-having-sex-change-woman.html

Would a story more than a year old be the subject of (what I assume is) a current Blind though?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if Marcins got it but I didn't even after googling :confused: any other clues

Just google marchesa and you'll get the designer and her husband.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Would a story more than a year old be the subject of (what I assume is) a current Blind though?

so any more ideas?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [Blind Gossip] This very talented actress is the lead on a popular TV show. She got in a bit of rest and relaxation recently at a $5000+/night luxury resort on the California coast.

She wasn’t alone.

She was with a dark-haired man who looked to be approximately ten years her senior. It wasn’t her father. Or her manager. Or her agent. They shared their accommodations – which included a tub with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Pacific Ocean – so it probably wasn’t a business meeting.

The two mostly stayed in the entire weekend, but did emerge for at least one meal, sitting closely in the restaurant and whispering and giggling and feeding each other.

She’s young and pretty and sing le, so what’s the problem with a romantic coastal getaway?

Well, she is supposed to be in mourning for her lost love. So, she has either moved on incredibly quickly… or her well-publicized former relationship was just a PR stunt to improve ratings for her show. We’ll let you decide which one is true.

Actress:

TV Show:

Lost Love:

I think this is supposed to be about a singing tv star with a berry powerful voice. I always assumed their relationship was false anyway, I wondered if they'd admit it when he died but obviously not. I don't think she's done much wrong in this situation though, I think she's handled it well. Lying to the public in the first place wasn't right, but I don't think admitting they lied would really have helped the situation or been appropriate and she's not milked it particularly, just paid respects to someone who would have been a very close friend at the very least.
    Also, a few guesses on BG suggest she may have been away with a friend who's gay so it might just be a lot of fuss about nothing. If the relationship was real, and she was with another man, I kind of don't think it's the sort of thing she should be gossiped about for either. Grief is so personal and if she's had to distract herself like this then so be it.

I didn't even think I liked the girl and I've written a bloody essay! Haha
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea who it is!

EDIT: Rachel from Glee?
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member

Agree.....some people are just too stupid to read the clues and post the first thought that pops into their minds....this band was not "huge" or even around in the 90's ! so why post a link suggesting it could be him.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »
    so any more ideas?

I didn't have any to begin with.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea who it is!

EDIT: Rachel from Glee?

That's who I think it's getting at! She's the only one I can think of supposed to be mourning a lost love.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [Blind Gossip] This very talented actress is the lead on a popular TV show. She got in a bit of rest and relaxation recently at a $5000+/night luxury resort on the California coast.

She wasn’t alone.

She was with a dark-haired man who looked to be approximately ten years her senior. It wasn’t her father. Or her manager. Or her agent. They shared their accommodations – which included a tub with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Pacific Ocean – so it probably wasn’t a business meeting.

The two mostly stayed in the entire weekend, but did emerge for at least one meal, sitting closely in the restaurant and whispering and giggling and feeding each other.

She’s young and pretty and sing le, so what’s the problem with a romantic coastal getaway?

Well, she is supposed to be in mourning for her lost love. So, she has either moved on incredibly quickly… or her well-publicized former relationship was just a PR stunt to improve ratings for her show. We’ll let you decide which one is true.

Actress:

TV Show:

Lost Love:

I think this is supposed to be about a singing tv star with a berry powerful voice. I always assumed their relationship was false anyway, I wondered if they'd admit it when he died but obviously not. I don't think she's done much wrong in this situation though, I think she's handled it well. Lying to the public in the first place wasn't right, but I don't think admitting they lied would really have helped the situation or been appropriate and she's not milked it particularly, just paid respects to someone who would have been a very close friend at the very least.
    Also, a few guesses on BG suggest she may have been away with a friend who's gay so it might just be a lot of fuss about nothing. If the relationship was real, and she was with another man, I kind of don't think it's the sort of thing she should be gossiped about for either. Grief is so personal and if she's had to distract herself like this then so be it.

I didn't even think I liked the girl and I've written a bloody essay! Haha

It's her. No way was the relationship real anyway.
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    Just google marchesa and you'll get the designer and her husband.

No, you just get loads of information about Marchesa Luisa Casati who is too long dead to be the subject of the blind.
This discussion has been closed.