The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackbell is lying... because it is unconfirmed...
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    ICON111 wrote: »
    Jackbell is lying... She's not

:(:(:(:cry:
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Liya* wrote: »
    She's out with her family in Thorpe Park today....

I doubt she'd be doing that if she had a performance tonight.
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    I doubt she'd be doing that if she had a performance tonight.

She won't be performing as she'd have to be in the studio by now for dress rehearsals....but she might just be attending the final.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh all the producers on HOH are such a downgrade. How can she go from Red One and Stargate to Steve Mac and Cutfather. :(
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    The producers are fine ... Stop whinging!
  • CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Liya* wrote: »
    She won't be performing as she'd have to be in the studio by now for dress rehearsals....but she might just be attending the final.

maybe it was recorded yesterday or some day before :) /but probably someone from the audience that day would already tweet about it)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    The producers are fine ... Stop whinging!

Jim Jonsin and DJ Smash are pretty hot....D.Vendetta is up and coming....Fred Falke and Wayne Wilkins are good too...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Tonight could be a Euro smash imo....the beat is quite well known and they know Alex there...it would be silly not to try with a track like that...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Never have I thought Alexandra fans would stoop down to mere bullying because they 'have nothing to lose'. Sad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never have I thought Alexandra fans would stoop down to mere bullying because they 'have nothing to lose'. Sad.

Sadly I have to agree with this.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree.

Her management aren't stupid, they will obviously be trying to get her on the big shows, but if they have better guests lined up they aren't going to want her and there is nothing more they can do. I actually laugh at some of these comments about if they managed her they would be able to get her on all of these shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg who cares. Get a backbone. I certainly don't care what people think of me, especially that flop manager.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Omg who cares. Get a backbone. I certainly don't care what people think of me, especially that flop manager.

I don't care what people think of me either

But bullying someone because she appearently doesn't do her job well, is just the lowest of the lowest you can go.
    Remember how much hate Alex gets? And how all of us react to that? Bassicly the people tweeting the girl are doing the exact same thing.

That girl might not even have influence on the situation, she can't force her on any show, neither can she force radio to play Alex's songs. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, she might even work her arse off, to make this album a success. Do you really think she'd slack? It's her job that's is on risk too, you know
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ICON111 wrote: »
    Jackbell is lying... because it is unconfirmed...

I am certainly not lying.

I read one of the posts on the BGT forum that she was on tonight and took it as face value. I then came on her Appreciation Thread to see if there were any details.

If my info is wrong, I accept that. But I am certainly not a liar.

Please use your words carefully when you throw around accusations like that.
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the number for Modest Management if anyone wants to enquire about whAts going on - 0207 384 6410
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »

I read one of the posts on the BGT forum that she was on tonight and took it as face value. I then came on her Appreciation Thread to see if there were any details.

I hope you're right. Rebecca was a surprise one too. We all never know.
    Forum Member
    Rob200696 wrote: »
    This is the number for Modest Management if anyone wants to enquire about whAts going on - 0207 384 6410

LOL. Thanks. Is Leona signed to them too?
    Forum Member
    Taz93 wrote: »
    If every one of her twitter followers bought her album, she'd be sorted. That'd be 500,000 sales. Unfortunately that won't happen. :(

Didn't Simon do a deal with capital over Joe's airplay in return for The Wanted performing on X factor? Couldn't a deal similar be done for alex?:o

I reckon the deal was for Olly. NOT Joe. Who was more viable and commercial (due to the material of course)?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's the thread (second post) that mentions Alexandra. It claims Wikipedia as it's source - yes I know Wikipedia is a poor source. I'm just sending this link to refute the accusation I was lying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    i can see it now release the new album a few more singles, go on tour JUST IN THE UK AND IRELAND again and take another year out to make another album, this is not hard work as alex likes to say it is.. she does this again and her career is finished she cannot afford to..sorry just annoyed cause this is whats gunna happen...
    Forum Member
    Here's the thread (second post) that mentions Alexandra. It claims Wikipedia as it's source - yes I know Wikipedia is a poor souce. I'm just sending this link to refute the accusation I was lying.

No worries. It was just a RUMOUR thread. She might be. She's a star (not entirely liked but nonetheless) also Subo and Diversity too. It makes sense. Also it could've been filmed in advance, all they have to do is keep the focus on her on the stage. She doesn't have to tweet everything.
    Forum Member
    AlexBFan wrote: »
    i can see it now release the new album a few more singles, go on tour JUST IN THE UK AND IRELAND again and take another year out to make another album, this is not hard work as alex likes to say it is.. she does this again and her career is finished she cannot afford to..sorry just annoyed cause this is whats gunna happen...

So can I. It is not enough. If she was massively successful globally, public opinion would change drastically.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    iseloid wrote: »
    So can I. It is not enough. If she was massively successful globally, public opinion would change drastically.

im glad someone else can see it and sadly it is whats gunna happen :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry. It just seemed like you were saying that for attention.
This discussion has been closed.