Last night in Corrie?

Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Saw Anna ringing Leanne's intercom and walk off... Then in the next episode...she was saying how disgusted Leanne was with fay etc... Did I miss a scene because I don;t recall the Anna and Leanne stuff?

Comments

• babeloguebabelogue Posts: 1,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, the scene wasn't shown. Which is a shame cos it could've been good. Presumably the writers thought it would've been too much hard work to write a decent scene and instead left us with more Tina.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    I'd like to see Leanne react as Simon's mum instead of seeing Peter and Tina being forced together. :(
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    I'd like to see Leanne react as Simon's mum instead of seeing Peter and Tina being forced together. :(

Me too. That was an odd omission - Anna describing the scene instead of its actually being shown.

I'd rather see almost anything other than the totally unconvincing sudden attraction of Peter and Tina!
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It shows that despite some scenes being good (like Peter and Simon), the producers don't really give a damn about the storyline rather than a plot device for a cheap affair/fling whatever between Tina and Peter and horrible cringy scenes of them staring at each other. I feel bad that Jane Danson has been pushed to the side.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also did Peter and Tina get it on ?
  • magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They were about to kiss but Liz walked in on them.
  • Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some of the sets have already gone to Media City so they could not film them. Also the scene with Grace eating ice cream - not shown... so maybe most of the set construction stuff and crew are already over at Media City... :confused:
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

They were just getting geared up for a bunk up in the Rovers' toilets (classy) when Liz walked in on them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were about to kiss but Liz walked in on them.

But I thought it was all in Liz's head, she imagined the whole attraction surely?

Tina told her to keep her "mucky thoughts" to herself after all.

Surely to goodness queen Tina wouldn't lie about such a thing?
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:Why do people always having elicit thoughts end in the gents toilets?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    :confused:Why do people always having elicit thoughts end in the gents toilets?

Mens toilets in nightclubs and pubs are disgustingly filthy on a Friday night and neither Tina or Peter were too drunk to care, they have no excuse and then there's the smell :eek:
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Mens toilets in nightclubs and pubs are disgustingly filthy on a Friday night and neither Tina or Peter were too drunk to care, they have no excuse and then there's the smell :eek:

Thats what I was thinking. I remember when Tracy love ended up in the gents with Rob.:eek::eek:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    Thats what I was thinking. I remember when Tracy love ended up in the gents with Rob.:eek::eek:

Surprisingly clean toilets in the rovers, don't even think I have seen a urinal in there let alone a cleaner

EDIT: The last cleaner I remember was Hilda Ogden
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw Anna ringing Leanne's intercom and walk off... Then in the next episode...she was saying how disgusted Leanne was with fay etc... Did I miss a scene because I don;t recall the Anna and Leanne stuff?

Also when Anna went to see Grace's mum and said Grace was eating ice cream, we didn't get to see that :confused:.
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »

Yes, Peter is be fret by the whole scenario and has said he is smoking much more than usual :p

It is ridiculous for Corrie to expect us to believe Leanne would not have gone stratospheric in her rage on Anna, Faye and Grace. Yet she seems quite insipid about it all... poor script :mad: I'm no Leanne fan but I keep hoping she will pop up and let rip - fully justified for once :D
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    Tina has the morals of an alley cat. I absolutely loathe her and her cheap, drunken, bet welching, impotent boyfriend.