Free PS+ Code for an American PS3 Owner :)

Kane_SmithKane_Smith Posts: 159
Forum Member
Totally legit, anyone who is American and has an American PS3 account, who's not used PS+ Before, you're entitled to a one time offer for PS+

ATTENTION WILL NOT WORK ON EU ACCOUNTS! :rolleyes:

*FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!*
GFE9-5RNR-HL75
;)

Comments

• TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missed out on it :-(
  • Kane_SmithKane_Smith Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    Are you an American?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kane_Smith wrote: »
    Are you an American?

No but my friend in America needs one.
    Forum Member
    aww :( well unfortunately first come first serve and the person who took the code didn't even have the audacity to even thank me for it so i'm sorry for any inconvenience
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aww :( well unfortunately first come first serve and the person who took the code didn't even have the audacity to even thank me for it so i'm sorry for any inconvenience

Yeah I know. Never mind, was good of you to post that though.
    Forum Member
    TheVoid wrote: »
    Yeah I know. Never mind, was good of you to post that though.

Tell him to check his Email (of course if it's the same email he signed up with for PSN), Sony may or may have not sent him one anyway? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried it and was apparently first to view the post, and it never worked so maybe that it never worked?
    Forum Member
    I tried it and was apparently first to view the post, and it never worked so maybe that it never worked?

It did work, because i tested the Code and it came up on the Playstation to be a Legit code, though i never redeemed the code so it was still usable. However, someone else has got to the code before you hence why it wont work for you :rolleyes:

And you're living in the UK, as i said previously it's an American Code for American PSN accounts ONLY ;)
  • grilligrilli Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It did work, because i tested the Code and it came up on the Playstation to be a Legit code, though i never redeemed the code so it was still usable. However, someone else has got to the code before you hence why it wont work for you :rolleyes:

And you're living in the UK, as i said previously it's an American Code for American PSN accounts ONLY ;)

I'm in the UK and I've got a UK, US, Japanese account. I thought everyone had them?