Returning contestants

Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,961
Forum Member
Do we know anything about any contestants that have auditioned before auditioning again?

Jade Richards is the only one I can think of.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Melanie McAbe and Jade Thirlwall (I love little mix :D)
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carolynne Poole
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    How can we forget the most blindingly obvious one - Alexandra Burke! Rejected in S2, she won in S5.
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade Richards just needs to get away from XF.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Melanie McAbe and Jade Thirlwall (I love little mix :D)

She should have gone through to judges houses and straight to lives last year. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Melanie was at judges houses in 2011 and then bootcamp in 2012!!! :)
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ricky Loney auditioned two or three times...maybe they put him through to stop him trying again ;)

I wonder if a group member that made the live shows could audition again as a solo artist :confused:
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    hm I think the thread was supposed to be about contestants who auditioned before and are auditioning again for season 10...
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hm I think the thread was supposed to be about contestants who auditioned before and are auditioning again for season 10...

That would make more sense. :o
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Melanie was at judges houses in 2011 and then bootcamp in 2012!!! :)

She also made it to the very end of Boot Camp in 2008 when she was about 14.
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mollie from 'The Saturdays' first auditioned for the show in 2005 as a solo act (don't think she made it past the auditions) and then returned in 2007 as part of girl group 'Fallen Angelz' before being eliminated at bootcamp stage.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,961
    Forum Member

Yes, that. I should have been more specific. :o
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm so glad somebody else said that I was reading this thread like "wtf :p"
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad somebody else said that I was reading this thread like "wtf :p"

That's what I thought at first too but then penguin was talking about Jade from LM and Dandem talked about Carolynne Poole - two people who definitely couldn't have audition again (one of whom definitely wouldn't need to). I got really confused, so I jumped onto the band wagon. :p
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,961
    Forum Member
    Has Luke Lucas auditioned again?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    I know that melanie McCabe auditioned in Glasgow at producers rounds she was then meant to go to Glasgow to audition infront of judges don't know if she went there or was moved to the Manchester audition
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liam from One Direction
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    daffydi11 wrote: »
    I know that melanie McCabe auditioned in Glasgow at producers rounds she was then meant to go to Glasgow to audition infront of judges don't know if she went there or was moved to the Manchester audition

is that this year? or last?
    Forum Member

I think Melanie McCabe has said that she won't be reauditioning? I'm not sure if this is the case or not though...
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    for god sake i love melanie mccabe but no, not again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    is that this year? or last?

this year.:)
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    this year.:)

oh, well hopefully this will be her year i was actually so shocked that she didn't get through in 2011 and last year too!