Best Pixar Movie?

Comments

• pericompericom Posts: 6,024
    Forum Member
    Monsters Inc for me. I always thought it was under-hyped. Pixars best IMO.
  • stripedcatstripedcat Posts: 6,689
    Forum Member
    I voted for Toy Story 3. Superb film.
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Yeah, the Oscar that should've gone to ParaNorman!

Paranorman, Brave, Wreck It Ralph and Frankenweenie all deserved the Oscar. :)

As for my favourite Pixar film, it's Ratatouille.

Ratatouille, Up, Wall.E, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Brave are my favourites. Monsters Inc I liked but not as much. The others I didn't think much of, and yes that includes Toy Story. :p
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted Toy Story although I think that all 3 movies are as good as each other.
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    After 45 votes Finding Nemo is currently at the top. This film is also currently out at the cinema's in 3D.
  • BlurayBluray Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    After 45 votes Finding Nemo is currently at the top. This film is also currently out at the cinema's in 3D.

Yes, hardly surprising.
    Lets do the poll again when Monsters University is out an see what's top then.

It's rather like the TV Awards when the best actress is whichever soap star's had the juiciest storyline.
    Forum Member
    Bluray wrote: »
    Yes, hardly surprising.
    Lets do the poll again when Monsters University is out an see what's top then.

It's rather like the TV Awards when the best actress is whichever soap star's had the juiciest storyline.

It was quite empty when I went to see it probably why Disney have stopped doing the re-issues.

They should release it on Blu-Ray that would be good.
    Forum Member
    Upcoming Pixar Movies

Monsters University (2013)
    The Good Dinosaur (2014)
    Inside Out (2015)
    Finding Dory (2015)
    Untitled movie about the day of the dead (2016)
  • Hutchy_MuseHutchy_Muse Posts: 7,079
    Forum Member
    Went for Toy Story 2, think it's criminally under rated by some. Although Jessie has to be the most annoying character in the whole series.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    Bluray wrote: »
    Yeah, the Oscar that should've gone to ParaNorman!

Or Frankenweenie or Wreck-It-Ralph or, well everything nominated but Brave.
  • PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was hard to chose between toy story and finding nemo, but toy story just beat it, love both of them though
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such a hard question!

I voted for Finding Nemo because I think it's pretty much a perfect animated movie, and I can't wait for the sequel :D

But the Incredibles and Monsters Inc are brilliant too, and I'll always have a soft spot for Toy Story as I was exactly the right age for it when it was first released! I don't think the 2nd one is as good but surprisingly enjoyed the 3rd one a lot.

Brave is pretty good and Wall-E is great in the last half hour especially. I vaguely remember liking A Bug's Life when it came out as well, though I really thought it came out earlier than 1998 :eek:
    Forum Member
    After 81 votes Finding Nemo & Toy Story share first place with 16 votes each, who will be the one to break the tie?

No-one liking Cars or Brave yet. There is also going to be a Cars spin off called Planes coming out this year but is made by Disney not Pixar.
  • rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen Brave yet, but ahve seen all the others. It's so hard to choose!!!!!!

Least favourites are Cars and Cars 2, followed by The Incredibles - I know it's generally one of the most popular, but I just didn't get the hype I'm afraid...

Wall-E was amazing when I first saw it, but I find it a bit boring now after a couple of watches. Wish I hadn't watched it again - it's spolit it a bit! Same with Ratatouille.

Up is stuning, and I love the main characters (Dug!!) but for me it's let down by having a pretty rubbish villain...

So that leaves A Bug's Life, Toy Story (1,2,3), Finding Nemo and Monster's Inc. I saw Finding Nemo last weekend in 3D and absolutely fell in love with it all over again, but for me it's a 3-way tie between it, Monsters Inc and TS3. I can't pick just one!!
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't say I've watched them all. I watched The Incredibles, Brave, Toy Story and A Bug's Life and I enjoyed The Incredibles the most followed by ABL
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,117
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Finding Nemo would be that popular a week ago :rolleyes:

Cars, tied with Toy Story 3 but went for Cars as it isn't multiple choice.
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    Such a hard choice, as i really love most of them! I chose Monster Inc in the end.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    I wonder if Finding Nemo would be that popular a week ago :rolleyes:

Well I certainly would still have voted for it a week ago, not all of us just jump on bandwagons :rolleyes:
  • Gordon ClownGordon Clown Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Monsters Inc
    2. Toy Story 3
    3. WALL E
    4. Toy Story 2
    5. Finding Nemo
    6. Toy Story
    7. A Bugs Life
    8. Cars
    9. The Incredibles
    10. Up
    11. Ratatouille
    12. Cars 2
    13. Brave
    Forum Member
    Well I certainly would still have voted for it a week ago, not all of us just jump on bandwagons :rolleyes:

They were referring to it being in the cinema right now.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I like cars.
  • zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Cars 2 - Much better than the original and really entertaining and funny. Seems very underrated
    2. Finding Nemo - Amazing and cannot wait for Finding Dory. Dory is my favourite
    3. WALL E - A true work of art and I love all of the robots and people. Really need Walle 2
    4. Toy Story 2 - Even better than the original
    5. Monsters Inc - Amazing film and can't wait for sequel
    6. Brave - Seems very underrated. The more I watch it, the more I love it
    7. Toy Story - Great film
    8. Toy Story 3 - Not as good as other two but still love it
    9. The Incredibles - Really good film
    10. Up - Really good film. Really like Kevin and Dug as they are so cute
    11. Ratatouille - Good but not great
    12. Cars - Good film but not great
    13. A Bug's Life - Haven't watched it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    They were referring to it being in the cinema right now.

Yes, I know, so was I. I was pointing out that me voting for Finding Nemo had nothing to do with it being in the cinema right now (hence the bandwagon comment), and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finding Nemo, Toy story 1,2,3, Monsters inc and Ratoiue
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they are all innovative, especially Monsters Inc.