why is mario U so damn hard!

technoflaretechnoflare Posts: 2,550
Forum Member
✭✭✭
seems many jumps have to be timed almost perfectly, then there are the save games spacing so I need to go back to far....very frustrating!

Comments

• SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seems many jumps have to be timed almost perfectly, then there are the save games spacing so I need to go back to far....very frustrating!

Yep ... It's allot harder then previous instalments but by god it's a fantastic game ain't it? ;)
  • TheTrader78TheTrader78 Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Yep ... It's allot harder then previous instalments but by god it's a fantastic game ain't it? ;)

Yep...fantastic is the right word.:D
  • technoflaretechnoflare Posts: 2,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Problem is I am not a great gamer and nor is my 7y/o daughter and its so damn frustrating! Wish there was a hardness setting!
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't find the game hard in general. Going for all the star coins, that's hard. But still very doable. If it was too easy i wouldn't have enjoyed it and it would have been traded in.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    Wait until you go for the star world star coins. Soooo much rage:(
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, it's certainly one of the most challenging Marios in recent years.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    too hard for me, may trade for Aliens :p
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting aliens tomorrow (via amazon) it's supposedly an abomination ... Looks like I've chucked £40 down the toilet!!! :rolleyes:
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    I'm getting aliens tomorrow (via amazon) it's supposedly an abomination ... Looks like I've chucked £40 down the toilet!!! :rolleyes:

Your in for a treat with the dialogue

"Eat that, ugly.."