Watch Eastenders Online From US?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
Forum Member
Hey any one know how i can watch eastenders online , Im living in the USA?? Cheers

Comments

• dan44762000dan44762000 Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you might be able to use the bbci player to watch it.
    not sure if it will work in usa though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Doesnt Work My Friend:( anything else??
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Didn't you post recently (this month) about getting tickets for the xfactor live shows? As far as I know, unless there's an x factor in the US. They don't do do live shows there lol.
  • glitta17glitta17 Posts: 2,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't get it but i think dish network over there does but you have to pay and its a month behind
  • lesnar01lesnar01 Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heymayo wrote: »
    Hey any one know how i can watch eastenders online , Im living in the USA?? Cheers

u could try youtube :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Sent you a private message.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    lesnar01 wrote: »
    u could try youtube :D
    BBC are taking the clips of now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    There is a way to do it... but it really depends if you live in the USA or just there on holiday...
    Alan, could I have your private message to, I am wondering if it is the same as what I think, if not I will send a message to the OP.

Thanks
  • dam2040dam2040 Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    i would like to know how too aswell
  • conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    I'm trying in reverse LOL. I've been trying to watch my soaps in the States from the network sites and can't seem to find a way to do it from here :( I don;t like downloading it takes too long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Ok, I think it is legal (there is no reason why it would be illegal). BBC I player cannot be viewed outside the UK because anyone that lives outside the UK has not paid the licence fee. The BBC can view your IP address when you try to view anything and can recognise if you are in the UK or not.
    So the only way to do it as far as I know is to have a UK Ip address when loggin on.
    There are ways to do that, but clearly, some people may argue that the UK residents are paying for people abroad to view something they should be paying for.
    Alternatively, in the US they have BBC America for Eastenders (and BBC Prime, but they are a few weeks behind). Not a lot of choice for the other soaps though..
  • conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    It's not the same in the States though. You don't have to buy a tv license and you can pick up the major networks with a little portable and an indoor antenna LOL. You can obviously buy your cable for all your channels, but the only way I can see that they wouldn't let these show out of the country is the fact they make their money from advertising and for also selling the shows outside the country. I'm just ticked off that I can watch them at the time they are aired from the west coast but can't watch them on their network sites. It would just be so much easier as the time difference really sucks because they start airing them here early evening and I have kids to sort out, so I miss them a lot of the time. It would be so much better if I could sit down after they've gone to bed and watch them LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to watch some older episodes, not that old just from like last year?! Is there a way I can? Thanks!
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    google thebox .bzzzz

uknova for old or new.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    google thebox .bzzzz

uknova for old or new.

Thanks! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    Im living in Germany at the moment and Im using www.tvproxy.co.uk or there is also www.uktelly.tv
    both are quite good and you get to watch bbc, itv,channel 4 and 5. there is subsription charges but they arent that expensive and with uktelly.tv you can download a free 24hr trial and see how it work etc.
    hope this helps:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    google thebox .bzzzz

uknova for old or new.

uknova is the best
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thebox have a lot of rules about ratios. Uknova is best.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Larkenn wrote: »
    thebox have a lot of rules about ratios. Uknova is best.

Don't uknova have some two. I'm pretty sure I stopped using it because I didn't have the time to contribute the amount required? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I use thebox and it works great for me? I tried Uknova but when I searched for Eastenders only about 4/5 results came up?
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Use the drop boxes

TV fiction
    + Soap
    EastEnders

http://www.uknova.com/wsgi/torrent/find?category=11
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Use the drop boxes

TV fiction
    + Soap
    EastEnders

http://www.uknova.com/wsgi/torrent/find?category=11

Lol!:o Thanks!!! :D
  • garthy2008garthy2008 Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i found this great site to view Eastenders corrie even Emerdale go to they every night from 7pm just in tim for Emmerdale :)
  • garthy2008garthy2008 Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    opps the site link http://www.garthytv.com/ :)
  • I did It First!I did It First! Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DISH Network show EastEnders and they are only 6 weeks behind. When I lived in New York for a year that's how I kept up todate with it.