Ee4g speeds today

paulkerpaulker Posts: 927
Forum Member
✭✭
Getting very poor speeds today 2-3 mb. Anyone else?

Comments

• jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    paulker wrote: »
    Getting very poor speeds today 2-3 mb. Anyone else?

Are you roaming onto Vodafone or O2?

:D

My friend here is all good. 24 down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Took a speed test at 15:00, got 26Mbps down and 11Mbps up in city centre. Not bad.
  • paulkerpaulker Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must be a bit of congestion. I tried again 30 mins later and got 10 down
  • The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    There was a wee blip earlier.. Was thinking I had been throttled or something for burning through 55gb in 4 days. ( I have paid for that like so very unlikely they would.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, not very good is it. Glad I stick with three and 3 g
    Forum Member
    There was a wee blip earlier.. Was thinking I had been throttled or something for burning through 55gb in 4 days. ( I have paid for that like so very unlikely they would.)

What package are you on? Do business tariffs really cover that much?
  • The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    Not really a business account, more of a Taylor made large corporate account. I do not believe there is a limit between the 6 phones I share this specific account with (one team within one department, that has it's own comms budget, but is also part of a larger EE account the company has. Upwards of 500 sims likely and think they see all 4G) . We've not been able to hit one nor have our bosses told us that it's costing them. Plus I've not asked as I'd rather they didn't go and check ;)
    Burnt through my own 10gb nearly this month thanks to BT having issues fixing my phone line...
    Forum Member
    We've not been able to hit one nor have our bosses told us that it's costing them. .

Famous last words :D

That sounds good though. Similar to those old O2 employee accounts that get virtually unlimited data on their SIM. Except you get 4G on yours!

My work uses O2 and tbh i've never ever used it for data. Just calls and texts. In my dual sim phone it's always been in the 2G only slot haha.
  • natbikenatbike Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corporate customers on sharer tariffs pay £8 per GB if added in advance. We use a 60 GB allowance between 150 handsets.

Be careful, we would charge our users if they spend more than £50 over the usual (planned) monthly costs.

If someone hasn't noticed, then they're either wasting money on the wrong tariff or not doing their job regarding monitoring it. Nothing is free and at some point someone will notice. Just make sure that you can justify your usage.

That looks like £440, ouch.
  • Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    One way of finding out is by typing the following whilst connected to the mobile network:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status

That will tell you how much data allowance you have, and how much you've used :)
  • paulkerpaulker Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back to normal mega speeds today 😄