People need to back off Justin Bieber!

georgebarnesgeorgebarnes Posts: 403
Forum Member
YEP.

TBH I dont really care what the response is nor do i care if anyone agrees i just thought id put it out there.

Im NOT even a fan, i say this all the time, nor do i hate him because it makes me feel a little sick when people say they hate him.

The london gig thing, he was 40 minutes late NOT 2 hours and that wasnt even his fault, we are human not supermen for f***sake.

Oh but because the disgusting reality that is the british press we are made to believe that he was playing video games and threw a fit, just like adele is performing for michelle obama and the other bull that was written in all the usual bull papers that day.

People dont like his attitude.. Jesus how do you even know what his attitude is? We all see what..? 1% of his life and we all have bad days, he is 19, just for goodness sake.

I wonder if any of you have seen TMZ videos of paparazzi calling his little sister ugly and one of them telling him to kill himself, its vile.

Even when he got angry at the british pap did no one hear him provoke him no? It makes our country look worse than it already is. Typical britain, judging and keyboard warrioring abuse at people they dont even know.

Have you seen what people tweet him? The death threats, saying his mother should have aborted him ect.

End point is if you dont like his music dont listen to it and why spend your precious time trolling forums abusing someone you dont know. Dont care if people dont agree i said it :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No we don't, it's simply far too much fun to bring the little shit down a peg or six.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear.

Feel better now do you George. :)
  • georgebarnesgeorgebarnes Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Oh dear.

Feel better now do you George. :)

oh i do love lol. Just makes me feel sick how people can be so vile towards someone they dont even know. Oh and the person above, LOL good luck with life.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the paying customers who said he was 2 hours late are lying?
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    No we don't, it's simply far too much fun to bring the little shit down a peg or six.

oh god and youre 33.. not good luck with life then cos if thats still your attitude at that age then doubt theres any hope tbh. im out
    Forum Member
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    So the paying customers who said he was 2 hours late are lying?

oh the paying customer :yawn::yawn::yawn:
    were you one of them?

He was meant to go on at half past 9, check a ticket if youre that fussed.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Can't believe nobody has done a 'Leave Bieber Alone' Youtube vid yet
    Forum Member
    oh and im not here to get into a confrontation either ive voiced my opinion and whoever doesnt agree is a little disturbed to me tbh because like i said no decent human being would abuse someone they dont even know like that so thats my reply to anyone who still does.

Be lovely if you were in his shoes wouldnt it, to read all that vile stuff about yourself and your family, half the people wouldnt last an hour
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A 14 year old friend of the family went to see him at Nottingham and he was an hour and a half late on stage that night too. However she still loves him and is sticking up for him like mad
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YEP.

Even when he got angry at the british pap did no one hear him provoke him no?

Nope..I saw Bieber walk past paps who weren't saying anything...

..and he decided to physically shove one ..despite having ample room to get by.

Only after that unprovoked attack did the paps verbally chastise him. ..and rightly so. He provoked the paps on that occasion.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please, he was late because he needed to come down before going on stage!
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree people need to back off Justin Bieber.
    Ignore him and then he might go away forever.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even when he got angry at the british pap did no one hear him provoke him no?

Justin pushed the british photographer before a single word was spoken by either of them. Explain that one. The photographer wasn't even stood in his way. Justin lunged at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij89w9_x8d4
    Forum Member
    well i see that they were in the way , as per usual
    Forum Member
    Justin pushed the british photographer before a single word was spoken by either of them. Explain that one. The photographer wasn't even stood in his way. Justin lunged at him.

oh thats right sorry, a pap is in the way, clearly you can even hear one of his security say that. but of course thats reason to hate someone you dont know
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boohoo. Other celebrities have put up with much worse, but they don't flip out like this. I blame his mother for not keeping him in check, she's obviously too scared to slap him when he does something wrong, and he's surrounded by yes men 24/7 so it has obviously all gone to his head.

He needs to sit back and realise how lucky he is because it can all go away as quickly as it came.
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why leave The Bieber alone.... he is a 19 year old who has got too big for his own boots and needs knocking down a peg or two. After reading what tweeted I hope he goes through with his threat and doesn't appear on these shores ever again.
    Forum Member
    some of the comments are too funny.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well i see that they were in the way , as per usual

Well what did he expect? He's just parked a car outside the hotel and it's obvious what's going to happen next. If he wanted to make a quiet exit i'm sure they'd have let him out the back or something into a waiting car that didn't have any attention around it.

As you'll see in the video I linked to above, he is ducking behind someone like it's some sort of game and then pushes someone to his right who wasn't even in his way. Why not just walk out like a man and make his way to the car like a normal person? I'm sure the photographers would have wished him a good concert etc. Generally if you don't act like a prat around photographers they'll not act like prats around you.

He was looking to kick off at someone and got it.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    some of the comments are too funny.

Funny OP's post! lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh god and youre 33.. not good luck with life then cos if thats still your attitude at that age then doubt theres any hope tbh. im out

Who do you think you are?! Duncan Bannatyne! :D

Please watch your grammar in future. Most distracting.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Who do you think you are?! Duncan Bannatyne! :D

Please watch your grammar in future. Most distracting.

genuine :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must admit Justin has a big fan being George Barnes!

The knight in shining armour has come to Justin rescue when all seemed lost.

Justin might have been late for the 9 year old's that night and he might have got a bit worked up over a nasty pap with a huge lens aiming at Justin pimples.

But now it's been explained by the nice George and not the one from Rainbow I can now sleep peacefully at night now knowing Justin is a okay teenager who can do no wrong according to George scoff scoff!
    Forum Member
    cynet wrote: »
    Must admit Justin has a big fan being George Barnes!

The knight in shining armour has come to Justin rescue when all seemed lost.

Justin might have been late for the 9 year old's that night and he might have got a bit worked up over a nasty pap with a huge lens aiming at Justin pimples.

But now it's been explained by the nice George and not the one from Rainbow I can now sleep peacefully at night now knowing Justin is a okay teenager who can do no wrong according to George scoff scoff!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , DEAD
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The london gig thing, he was 40 minutes late NOT 2 hours
    He was meant to go on at half past 9, check a ticket if youre that fussed.

Wendi Peters, the former Coronation Street actor, also joined in, tweeting that Bieber had finally come on stage at the "ridiculous time" of 10.24 – nearly two hours after his advertised time of 8.30.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/mar/05/justin-bieber-late-show-twitter
    @O2Priority: Justin Bieber has finally hit the stage #BieberatTheO2 http://Instagr.am/p/Wc8M00jITK/ ” Ridiculous time 22.24 !!!
    https://twitter.com/WendiPeters/status/308705653537517568

So she is lying then?

"Daughter and Nieces at O2 to see Justin Bieber – Still not on stage at 10.20 on a school night – That's just taking the piss!" tweeted one apparently unhappy father.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/mar/05/justin-bieber-late-show-twitter

And he's lying as well (btw, 9:30 - 10:20 is 50 mins, so still outside of your claimed 40 mins)