Stars who have aged well - or not at all!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christie Brinkley looks more youthful than her daughter :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    Can't believe nobody's said Crispin 'George McFly' Glover. Dude doesn't age!! Similarly, Keanu Reeves has looked the same for about 20 years, give or take the facial hair.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sade Adu has hardly changed since the eighties, performing this year..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWRaUC-wrx8

Sadie Frost, Halle Berry, Matt Damon
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane Seymour is looking pretty good for 59
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hamburgler wrote: »
    Samuel L. Jackson I couldn't believe it when someone told me he was in his 60's.

Good call.

I think former news reader, Moira Stewart has aged well.

I remember her reading the news regularly back in the early 1980s & I caught sight of her on TV last year & I was shocked to see that she has barely aged at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »
    Jane Seymour is looking pretty good for 59

Wonder how much is due to nip tuck though?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Stevie Nicks (62 in a couple of weeks)
    Cyndi Lauper (56)
    Tippi Hedren (80)
  • Delicious11Delicious11 Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sade Adu has hardly changed since the eighties, performing this year..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWRaUC-wrx8

Sadie Frost, Halle Berry, Matt Damon

Sade has not aged at all. Her body would put a lot of girls aged 25-35 to same and he face is still the same. I would love to know how she keeps fit as I want to look like her when I am 51.
  • LadyMinervaLadyMinerva Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tom cruise still looks pretty good
  • pussyfootpussyfoot Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    William Roach aka Ken Barlow
  • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sade has not aged at all. Her body would put a lot of girls aged 25-35 to same and he face is still the same. I would love to know how she keeps fit as I want to look like her when I am 51.

Sade is an utterly stunning and elegant woman. Loved her back in the 80s. Has a voice of pure silk.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina O'Brien, the actress who played Sarah Louise Platt in Coronation Street...to me she NEVER looks like she ages. She's about 26 now but she could still pass for 16.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorriane Chase still looks good at 58 & Honor Blackman considering she's in her late 70's/80's
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    Patrick Dempsey. He Looks SO MUCH better now.

Am I the only one that constantly remembers him when he was young and can't help smiling everytime girls gush about him?

No. Can't Buy Me Love was one of my favourite teenybopper movies. The sadly departed Lena Horne and Eartha Kitt looked sensational in their old age.

Halle looks great for being over 40 and I think Naomi Campbell does as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Victoria Beckham, it actually suprised me the other day to read she is what 37, 38? and David is 36? She looks ravishing, beautiful and gets even more so as the years pass.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    I believe she has a portrait in the attic. It probably helps if you're that beautiful in the first place.
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Mariah Carey is 40 but looks way younger.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know if anyone has mentioned her yet, but Sally Fields has aged gracefully and fabulously without any botox or any plastic surgery AT ALL.
    When I first watched Brothers and Sisters, I was shocked how much she had aged without having anything done. As i'm so used to seeing actresses her age and younger with frozen faces.
    But after about 1o minutes, i was then in absolute wonder of how lovely and totally natural she looks and how brave she is and what a fabulous role model for younger actresses to stay natural.
  • Shadow27Shadow27 Posts: 4,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last pics I saw of John Schneider he was looking rather good.

Oh yes, I still would *fans*

Letitia Dean, ex EE looks great now she's lost lots of weight and unlike Hannah Waterman she's not gone mad and over skinny
    Forum Member
    Don't know if anyone has mentioned her yet, but Sally Fields has aged gracefully and fabulously without any botox or any plastic surgery AT ALL.
    When I first watched Brothers and Sisters, I was shocked how much she had aged without having anything done. As i'm so used to seeing actresses her age and younger with frozen faces.
    But after about 1o minutes, i was then in absolute wonder of how lovely and totally natural she looks and how brave she is and what a fabulous role model for younger actresses to stay natural.

Yes. I think Sally Field is 63 now and has aged wonderfully. Natural and beautiful. Other actresses take note!
    Forum Member
    Shadow27 wrote: »
    Oh yes, I still would *fans*

Letitia Dean, ex EE looks great now she's lost lots of weight and unlike Hannah Waterman she's not gone mad and over skinny

Another good one. Letitia looks amazing. Hannah unfortunately went from 33 to 48 in the space of a year.
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    I think Prince has got better with age..well better than the purple rain days..and I prefer Tom Cruise now to the top gun days
  • lozblokelozbloke Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Agnetha Faltskog and Anni Frid (Frida) Lynstad of ABBA look great for women in their 60s!