Harry Styles turns 19

garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
Forum Member
With BFF Nick Grim in toe and resident hanger-on Unfunny Cordon. Interestingly no sign of any other of the 1D boys. Clearly best of friends

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Caroline was there too! I think he/she have a thang going on!
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still looks more of a boy than a men though.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    With BFF Nick Grim in toe and resident hanger-on Unfunny Cordon. Interestingly no sign of any other of the 1D boys. Clearly best of friends

Isn't it the law that Corden has to be every celeb's BFF?

Love the way these celebs hang together. Prseume Harry is too famous now for "civilian" friends - he needs the company of men 15 years older than him. That's normal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I think Nick and Harry have been shagging.:D:D
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Harry 'shagger' Styles.

Corden tried to be BFF with Patrick Stewart and got beamed away.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what is so special about him :confused:

There will be loads of other lads all celebrating their 19th birthdays today and enjoying themselves.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I don't really understand his appeal. He still looks fifteen and these women dating him might as well be dating a fifteen year old...:yawn:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Is it true than he got fans that send threats to women he was with?
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    I don't really understand his appeal. He still looks fifteen and these women dating him might as well be dating a fifteen year old...:yawn:

He's probably mind blowing in bed? :o
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Women are dating him?

Whether he looks 15 or not is irrelevant - he's 19.

I'd **** him.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    He's probably mind blowing in bed? :o

:o Yes that might be the case...:o
    Moggio wrote: »
    Women are dating him?

I'd **** him.

Lol! Ok :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's been hanging out with Alain de Botton. The Guardian thinks he might be an Aristotelean.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2013/feb/01/harry-styles-alain-de-botton
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My daughter is 15 and she would'nt touch any of one direction with a barge pole (or anyone elses barge pole, for that matter).
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    Women are dating him?

I'd **** him.

You need help!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pft, I don't think he even does look 15. He looks pretty much his age to me.
  • chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get why people fancy him so much!
  • Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    He looks like a 12 year old girl to me.

I can't understand the appeal at all, but to be fair I am far out of range of their target audience.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    Happy Birthday Harry!:)
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like a 12 year old girl to me.

I can't understand the appeal at all, but to be fair I am far out of range of their target audience.

Until he gets undressed, then he looks like my old school jotter book. What a complete mess he looks!!!
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    My daughter is 15 and she would'nt touch any of one direction with a barge pole (or anyone elses barge pole, for that matter).

Perhaps with the band putting it about so much, they ought to change their name to 'one infection'! :p
  • tinshedtinshed Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    Honestly cannot see the appeal of this guy. Ordinary looks at best. So what its his birthday, I don't know him neither do the sad sacks who write Happy Birthday Harry, so why do it?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SallyArmy wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Harry!:)

Basically, yes. You'd think someone opened up a thread about him mugging someone! :D

Seems a nice lad, don't listen to all the stupid stories that come out of the tabs.

Good to see him out with the Grimmeistro 2 neets in a row (who am I kidding, you'd need 6 cherry pickers and a hydraulic jack to part these two). :) I like how they hired a strippergram with whom he looked so very embarrassed. (This is supposed to be the 'lothario' btw. ;)) Cute b'day pics all round.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinshed wrote: »
    Honestly cannot see the appeal of this guy. Ordinary looks at best. So what its his birthday, I don't know him neither do the sad sacks who write Happy Birthday Harry, so why do it?

Maybe because it's polite and not harming anyone? It's not like we're standing outside his house and going through his garbage. Better than wasting time writing insults.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmeister2 wrote: »
    Maybe because it's polite and not harming anyone? It's not like we're standing outside his house and going through his garbage. Better than wasting time writing insults.

Where's the '<B' icon gone. :)