Sharon Osbourne... just vile

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She was on Alan Carr last night and I honestly don't know how people champion such a vicious, vile harridan.

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Still hate her cos over Danni? Oh ok. Old histories... Nice to see her back on X-Factor, would watch it tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty. I couldn't give a damn what went on between her and one of the boring Minogues. I just think she's piece of trash. She was funny once upon a time but is now, nothing but an exaggerated version of herself. A deeply ugly one at that.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    I just don't like how much of a hypocrite she is. Sure, she can say what she wants about anyone. Yet she goes nuts when people dare to say saying something less than impressive about her "darling" daughter? World doesn't work like that.
  • Kop GirlKop Girl Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    I just don't like how much of a hypocrite she is. Sure, she can say what she wants about anyone. Yet she goes nuts when people dare to say saying something less than impressive about her "darling" daughter? World doesn't work like that.

Totally agree - there are so many examples - she went after Ozzy but gave Rebecca Loos a heap of venom because she considered herself a friend of the Beckhams and. the moral authority. Vile, ugly inside woman and I will not watch X-Factor this year.
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both mother and daughter are ugly on the inside and out. No self respect either.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It amuses me when posters call Sharon names, when i can recall them acting very Sharon-like themselves in the past. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't she send dog poo to people she had a beef with? Ever since learning that about her I've found her beyond disgusting, but I've always thought she comes across as a nasty piece of work. The vilification of Dannii Minogue in the media when they fell out was horrendous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    Sharon's a boring hypocrite.

Just look at the turnaround she gave Madonna when Kelly was in the running for the Material Girl job. ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found her funny first time round on XF but she couldn't hide her true character for long and, by series 2, the real Sharon was out there and it wasn't pretty
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Still hate her cos over Danni? Oh ok. Old histories... Nice to see her back on X-Factor, would watch it tonight.

No comeback? Oh, ok.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    She was on Alan Carr last night and I honestly don't know how people champion such a vicious, vile harridan.

Have to agree she is vile I wouldn't watch any programme with her on it.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of her 'finest' moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L8d4ExlwsA
  • sweetpeanutsweetpeanut Posts: 4,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She won that for him.. I had never voted before but did that night. So did everyone I knew was bizarre really and maybe a set up for the public to vote for him.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Horrible woman, can't think of one positive thing about her!
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I simply can't understand why they've brought her back to XF.Her 'contribution' to the programme was always more about her own nauseating ego than the 'artists'.:sleep:
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember seeing Sharon Osborne for the 1st time on 'Hello!' mag over 20 years ago. She looked like Ozzy's twin sister - both looked heavy & sported blond frizzy hair (if my memory serves me right). Their 3 children looked a tad miserable, I thought at the time.

That was until a few weeks later, they had a domestic row which resulted Ozzy beating Sharon and police were called at their house in England. That was when I actually felt sorry for her.

After seeing her on Alan Carr's Chatty Man last night, Sharon had better watch her face as I feel it looks 'ironed' more than enough.
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member

Steve Brookstein has certainly proved her right though!
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    I remember seeing Sharon Osborne for the 1st time on 'Hello!' mag over 20 years ago. She looked like Ozzy's twin sister - both looked heavy & sported blond frizzy hair (if my memory serves me right). Their 3 children looked a tad miserable, I thought at the time.

That was until a few weeks later, they had a domestic row which resulted Ozzy beating Sharon and police were called at their house in England. That was when I actually felt sorry for.

Strange how a couple of borderline psychopaths ended up becoming national treasures! Shows the power of media and spin!
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She belongs on the same trash heap as Katie Price, vile women, both of them.
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Bitter, classless,cheap, vile trash. I won't watch the xf with her on it,
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

This x1000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »

Why did you watch the show then? You knew she'd be on it, and if you dislike her SO much, you'd avoid yeah? :confused:

Or were you just disappointed that she didn't diss Princess D of Minogueshire :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People spouting the same old generic crap - poo through doors, poor little Dannii, blah blah blah........................ yet loads of people are loving her return to X Factor, funny that.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    This x1000

Thank you darling. :)
  • Kop GirlKop Girl Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    People spouting the same old generic crap - poo through doors, poor little Dannii, blah blah blah........................ yet loads of people are loving her return to X Factor, funny that.

Wow, defensive much ? Generic ? Even if loads of people are loving her return, and I don't see much evidence of that, what has that got to do with the people who don't like the old hag ?