iPhone earphones

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
Forum Member
Gutted, my earphones broke yesterday luckily enough I have a spare pair of Gummy's lying around. Was having a look this morning for a new decent pair but really don't know what to go for. Found bassbuds which have Swarovski on the bud which makes them look really cute. My only concern is they are a brand I don't really know so not sure on the quality and hoping one of you may have had experiences with them.

The link is here if you want to have a look, hoping you could give me advice or your thoughts on whether they seem decent enough to fork £40 on, thanks!!! :)

www.bassbuds.co.uk

Comments

• chenkschenks Posts: 13,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poor spambot attempt
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Sorry, I hadn't realised it came off that way :/ . Just wanted to get some help/opinions on those or other recommendations within that price range.
  • calico_piecalico_pie Posts: 10,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had some Sennheisers in the past that were really good. They do loads, but I'm sure some for under £50.

http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/iphone-headphones-headsets-earphones
    Forum Member
    Thanks, I've heard quite a lot about them I just always thought they were overly expensive. Will have a look now thanks! :)
  • chenkschenks Posts: 13,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, I hadn't realised it came off that way :/ . Just wanted to get some help/opinions on those or other recommendations within that price range.

just signed up - tick
    first post - tick
    talks about 1 particular brand and posts URL to website - tick
    Forum Member
    I do apologise then, that was never my intention
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gutted, my earphones broke yesterday luckily enough I have a spare pair of Gummy's lying around. Was having a look this morning for a new decent pair but really don't know what to go for. Found bassbuds which have Swarovski on the bud which makes them look really cute. My only concern is they are a brand I don't really know so not sure on the quality and hoping one of you may have had experiences with them.

The link is here if you want to have a look, hoping you could give me advice or your thoughts on whether they seem decent enough to fork £40 on, thanks!!! :)

www.bassbuds.co.uk

Hoe weird. My iPhone earphones broke on Saturday as well and I bought some gummy ones to replace them. They are quite uncomfortable though so I'm looking for something else too. I quite liked the Apple ones but they only lasted 5 months so am reluctant to get them again.
  • grumpyoldbatgrumpyoldbat Posts: 3,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calico_pie wrote: »
    I've had some Sennheisers in the past that were really good. They do loads, but I'm sure some for under £50.

http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/iphone-headphones-headsets-earphones

Another vote for Sennys! The CX in-ear models give great sound and average about £30 (some more, some less)

Their only fault I find is that their wires tangle too easily.

If you're willing to spend more, I bought a set of V-Moda in-ear ones from the US and they have covered wires and are virtually tangle-free, but they were about £75.
    Forum Member
    Another vote for Sennys! The CX in-ear models give great sound and average about £30 (some more, some less)

If you're willing to spend more, I bought a set of V-Moda in-ear ones from the US and they have covered wires and are virtually tangle-free, but they were about £75.

Oh ok, they sound reasonable, yeah I have a problem with tangling wires have actually broken a pair before because they were tangled so badly, think a wire had snapped inside - ouch.

Will have a look at the V-Moda ones though, don't mind spending a bit more if they are worth it :) Thank you
  • clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

V-Moda are okay (I love the look of their vibes), but if you're after sound quality Sennheiser are amongst the best headphones at almost any price point.

I've got some of their over-ear ones for running and some over-ear ones for listening at home. Sound quality is excellent on them all.