Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    It was in the interview KP gave to the newspaper. It said ''Katie has been unable to tell Junior and Princess the good news because they are holidaying in Australia with their Dad''
    That's the one i read,i tried to get some links but it's pay per view.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    It was stated in The Sun article "Katie has been unable to tell Junior and Princess the news as they are holidaying in Australia with their dad"
    Verbatim.:)

I can send the link with the scanned article to SenseiSam ( I think everyone respects sam as trustworthy/belevable), but not happy sending to randoms or putting on for all to see as it is from someone's photobucket and I'm respecting their privacy.;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm really confused now. :confused::confused::confused:

Is that what she actually said herself in the Sun article, that the kids didn't find out until the Sun article? Or is that how it's being interpreted?

ETA: Oh never mind, there it is:

"Katie has been unable to tell Junior and Princess the news as they are holidaying in Australia with their dad"

How has ^^ been interpreted as KP deliberately keeping her kids in the dark about their new baby brother and her own health just so she could have an exclusive 4/5 days later in the Sun?

:confused:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    It was stated in The Sun article "Katie has been unable to tell Junior and Princess the news as they are holidaying in Australia with their dad"

So the time zone in australia is day here, night there right?

How do we know she didn't phone, they were asleep, and her dad told them when they woke up?

As you say, verbatim, "Katie has been unable to tell Junior and Princess the news as they are holidaying in Australia with their dad"

;)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't he had multiple partners in this time frame too? Maybe not married but dating.

Yup.
    Not to mention knocking up the young "trophy" girlfriend.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know, all we see is what's on the TV right?

;)

pretty sure someone would of papped them Cyril and it would have been leaked to the press by "a source". :)

(I wonder if you have to different qualifications to be an "official source" rather than an "unofficial source"?) :D

"so.. you saw them sneak into the house together?"
    "yup!"
    "can I see your source card please? Ahhh.. unofficial source then? ta very much!"
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

Is that what she actually said herself in the Sun article, that the kids didn't find out until the Sun article?

Or is that how it's being interpreted?

No clue. It was on the end of the article just before a gushing quote from Pwivate Pwicey about getting a card from Harvey.
    Who knows what she'd do or not do, so you pays yer money and takes yer choice.:)
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup.
    Not to mention knocking up the young "trophy" girlfriend.

who he has been in a relationship longer than any of KP's other "husbands/ partners".

Again.. why are we talking about PA on a KP thread?! mmm?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, I'm totally confused now.
    On the one hand KP is being accused of being a shameless publicity **** who has milked this pregnancy for all it's worth.
    And now people are commenting on how they haven't seen pictures of the baby splashed all over the internet.
    Surely if she had published pictures of the baby immediately she would have been criticised for that aswell.
    Maybe she's just shared photos of him with her family/friends the way "normal" people do.:confused:
    (And yes, I know it's KP and it seems utterly out of character, but you never know).

Why on earth would anyone think she wouldn't have told them?

she said she was having a private pregnancy and went to great lengths to hide her bump, but as soon as the sun greased her palm with silver she took part in a photo shoot, bearing the naked bump wearing white stockings which is the definition of tacky in my opinion.

She sold a story about her 'birth hell', but has not provided any iota of evidence that this account is true, her confused reports of dates and milestones of her pregnancy tell us that she has told some whoppa's about either how far along she was when she gave birth, or during her pregnancy!

She has posted pictures of her and her husband since the baby was born which in my opinion is very odd given she hasn't posted a picture of her baby - lets face it she is happy to tweet pictures of her other kids, so why not this one? ........unless the baby is looking larger and much more healthy than she reported (which I hope is the case) or she is holding out for cash (like the bump photos) and is not sharing the details for financial profit!
    .... or as I suspect its for both of the above reasons....

I just don't understand how she could sell her birth story without wanting to add a picture of the baby (which isn't private if you have sold all of the details of the birth).

I was happy for visitors to the hospital to post pictures of little lion when she was born, I haven't shared the full details of her birth with most of my family, to me the happy arrival was the most important event... not the birth... I think its very odd that its the other way around with KP, all that talk of the difficult and premature birth, but no picture of the baby...
    :confused::confused::confused:

Finally only close friends and family are able to see posts on my social media outlets... I don't have a youtube channel, the pictures of little lion were widely shared within a select group, especially useful as Mr Lion has family overseas who were not able to visit us! As far as I am aware (assuming that they haven't had secret children) all of my friends have posted pictures of their children and announced births on facebook within days of having a baby! yet non of us have posted airbrushed pics of bare pregnancy bumps when wearing stockings on there...

maybe we are all the odd ones that are media **** eh!:D
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can send the link with the scanned article to SenseiSam ( I think everyone respects sam as trustworthy/belevable), but not happy sending to randoms or putting on for all to see as it is from someone's photobucket and I'm respecting their privacy.;)

Would you know Janna the time frame of the above quote in relation to the totally unpredictable dramawarma birth?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is that what she actually said herself in the Sun article, that the kids didn't find out until the Sun article?

Or is that how it's being interpreted?

If that is the exact quote then just because KP didn't tell them herself does not mean they did not know... I am sure a plethora of people would have been happy to pass on the message that mother and baby brother were doing well... I have relatives in Australia and the time difference is a pain when children are involved because they tend to be asleep at the time you are trying to skype...

I do not believe that any mother would stay out of contact from her young children for an extended period... especially since she was taken to hospital last time they saw her... it does not make sense that KP would do that to her children... I cannot believe she would do that just to ensure an exclusive in the bleddy Sun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If that is the exact quote then just because KP didn't tell them herself does not mean they did not know... I am sure a plethora of people would have been happy to pass on the message that mother and baby brother were doing well... I have relatives in Australia and the time difference is a pain when children are involved because they tend to be asleep at the time you are trying to skype...

I do not believe that any mother would stay out of contact from her young children for an extended period... especially since she was taken to hospital last time they saw her... it does not make sense that KP would do that to her children... I cannot believe she would do that just to ensure an exclusive in the bleddy Sun.

maybe she was scared PA would break confidence and tweet the happy news before she had officially announced it... I mean who would do such a thing????

oh yea... KP announced that PA has having a baby with his new partner before they had announced it!....

but hey ho... she is the one taking him for court over concerns of breach of privacy!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the time zone in australia is day here, night there right?

How do we know she didn't phone, they were asleep, and her dad told them when they woke up?

As you say, verbatim, "Katie has been unable to tell Junior and Princess the news as they are holidaying in Australia with their dad"

;)

Well it's just as likely as the favoured interpretation on here!

I've seen some disingenuous interpretations of things the pair of them say but Jeez, this one takes the biscuit! It's not even a quote from KP! And yet, and yet - that above sentence has turned into KP deliberately witholding info from her own children so as not to spoil her exclusive!!

You couldn't make it up. Oh wait... it just was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    she said she was having a private pregnancy and went to great lengths to hide her bump, but as soon as the sun greased her palm with silver she took part in a photo shoot, bearing the naked bump wearing white stockings which is the definition of tacky in my opinion.

She sold a story about her 'birth hell', but has not provided any iota of evidence that this account is true, her confused reports of dates and milestones of her pregnancy tell us that she has told some whoppa's about either how far along she was when she gave birth, or during her pregnancy!

She has posted pictures of her and her husband since the baby was born which in my opinion is very odd given she hasn't posted a picture of her baby - lets face it she is happy to tweet pictures of her other kids, so why not this one? ........unless the baby is looking larger and much more healthy than she reported (which I hope is the case) or she is holding out for cash (like the bump photos) and is not sharing the details for financial profit!

I just don't understand how she could sell her birth story without wanting to add a picture of the baby (which isn't private if you have sold all of the details of the birth).

I was happy for visitors to the hospital to post pictures of little lion when she was born, I haven't shared the full details of her birth with most of my family, to me the happy arrival was the most important event... not the birth... I think its very odd that its the other way around with KP, all that talk of the difficult and premature birth, but no picture of the baby...

Finally only close friends and family are able to see posts on my social media outlets... I don't have a youtube channel, the pictures of little lion were widely shared within a select group, especially useful as Mr Lion has family overseas who were not able to visit us! As far as I am aware (assuming that they haven't had secret children) all of my friends have posted pictures of their children and announced births on facebook within days of having a baby! yet non of us have posted airbrushed pics of bare pregnancy bumps when wearing stockings on there...

Honestly, I must be the only person in the country who isn't on Twitter or Facebook, so I am blissfully unaware of the way people generally behave on there - though I have to say that I would be flaming livid if my family or friends had put pictures of my babies on there.

I must admit it is a bit odd to do the "bump-in-underwear" photos (but it is KP we are talking about) - but I am genuinely confused as to why people think she SHOULD have published pictures of Jet by now.
    (Unless it's because the general consensus is that she's holding out for an exclusive deal - or that he is bigger and healthier than he "should" be).
    Forum Member

I take your point,but there was no ambulance involved in the dwamatic hosp dash....just the trusty old pink horsebox.
    Plus she claims it was 1am (deserted hosp. Mary Celeste style, blah blah blah :yawn: ) , so I doubt the kids were even aware what was going on TBH.
    Forum Member
    Would you know Janna the time frame of the above quote in relation to the totally unpredictable dramawarma birth?

No clue fifi. You can have the link if you like.
    The sender OKs it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Honestly, I must be the only person in the country who isn't on Twitter or Facebook, so I am blissfully unaware of the way people generally behave on there - though I have to say that I would be flaming livid if my family or friends had put pictures of my babies on there.

I must admit it is a bit odd to do the "bump-in-underwear" photos (but it is KP we are talking about) - but I am genuinely confused as to why people think she SHOULD have published pictures of Jet by now.
    (Unless it's because the general consensus is that she's holding out for an exclusive deal - or that he is bigger and healthier than he "should" be).

people mostly post good and happy news on twitter, facebook and other social media outlets, such as holiday photos, wedding photos, having fun photos, baby photos :D

I haven't seen any stocking and bump photos on there though... if you set your privacy so that only friends and family can see pictures you are tagged in, then why would you be upset? I was so happy to have little lion and very proud of her...

I wager that KP will sell an exclusive - look at how much weight he has put on - complete with photoshoot of every detail when she forgets about how premature the baby was supposed to be, and she has had her face re-filled and botoxed.
    Forum Member

We are talking about a woman who posted a picture of another woman's breast on twitter . . She posts what suits HER agenda.
    Always does and always will.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe she was scared PA would break confidence and tweet the happy news before she had officially announced it... I mean who would do such a thing????

oh yea... KP announced that PA has having a baby with his new partner before they had announced it!....

but hey ho... she is the one taking him for court over concerns of breach of privacy!

He has far more reason to keep quiet and KP must know that... I cannot believe that any mother would do that to her children under any circumstances especially not for money.
    I take your point,but there was no ambulance involved in the dwamatic hosp dash....just the trusty old pink horsebox.
    Plus she claims it was 1am (deserted hosp. Mary Celeste style, blah blah blah :yawn: ) , so I doubt the kids were even aware what was going on TBH.

Whilst I agree they would not have been aware that night I am sure they noticed she was not there the next morning and asked?.. I am equally sure they would have been taken to see her before her brother arrived to take them back to their father... because like most mothers KP will have wanted to see them and reassure them before they went off on holiday for four weeks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    people mostly post good and happy news on twitter, facebook and other social media outlets, such as holiday photos, wedding photos, having fun photos, baby photos :D

I haven't seen any stocking and bump photos on there though... if you set your privacy so that only friends and family can see pictures you are tagged in, then why would you be upset? I was so happy to have little lion and very proud of her...

I wager that KP will sell an exclusive - look at how much weight he has put on - complete with photoshoot of every detail when she forgets about how premature the baby was supposed to be, and she has had her face re-filled and botoxed.

And there was me thinking they were just for abusing celebs on.
    I did pretty much get the impression that people thought she was holding out for some kind of deal (although the polyfilla/botox top-ups hadn't actually occurred to me) but didn't I read somewhere that she had already published pictures of her and Kev/Kieron?
    (I really, really need to brush up on my z-lister knowledge:o)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's just as likely as the favoured interpretation on here!

I've seen some disingenuous interpretations of things the pair of them say but Jeez, this one takes the biscuit! It's not even a quote from KP! And yet, and yet - that above sentence has turned into KP deliberately witholding info from her own children so as not to spoil her exclusive!!

You couldn't make it up. Oh wait... it just was.

Yup, lol.

and those who can't stand her for being an attention seeker getting more and more peed off she hasn't sold a photo of her kid to be analysed, it's a funny old world!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She posts what suits HER agenda.
    Always does and always will.

Isnt that the whole idea of twitter? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has far more reason to keep quiet and KP must know that... I cannot believe that any mother would do that to her children under any circumstances especially not for money.

I am just speculating about a woman who is, by her own admission determined to get revenge against anyone she believes has wronged her... perhaps she was judging him by her own actions?

I don't think she has really thought through the court case she is pursuing, and I suspect she will be the one opening a can of her own worms there!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, lol.

and those who can't stand her for being an attention seeker getting more and more peed off she hasn't sold a photo of her kid to be analysed, it's a funny old world!

Well, quite - that's what's confusing me completely.
    Kind of a damned if she does/slagged off mercilessly if she doesn't situation.
    (Although IF she goes for an exclusive I suppose those who predicted it will be filled with righteous Itoldyousoitis - and whilst in a way they may be right, she would hardly be the first to do it would she?):confused:
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is tweeting now how poorly Jett is (yet sunbathing was more important the other day)

Me & my hubby kieran still abroad with our baby Jett in hospital praying he will be ok and out soon

while Kev is losing his rag with someone on twitter, don't know why as can't see a tweet that would make him angry.
This discussion has been closed.