'Weird' Crushes You Have (or Have Had) For People on TV

ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,526
Forum Member
Not weird as such, but I must admit to watching Masterchef The Professionals mostly to see Michel Roux Jnr;) Maybe not the most obvious object of a crush, but I find him a very attractive older man.

So who's yours? Could be weird, just not the obvious or downright embarrassing to admit to:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would give it to Kirsty Wark until it fell off. That's right.
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not weird as such, but I must admit to watching Masterchef The Professionals mostly to see Michel Roux Jnr;) Maybe not the most obvious object of a crush, but I find him a very attractive older man.

So who's yours? Could be weird, just not the obvious or downright embarrassing to admit to:D

I like to watch Monica Galetti on Masterchef tbh :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete Burns....as i have said on DS many times before. Had a proper lust over him forever
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    I can't really explain it but I find James May really charming, he seems a lovely man :o
  • Bamber BoozlerBamber Boozler Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    I used to have a crush on the young lady in the Zovirax coldsore cream adverts, who wore a motorcycle helmet whilst swimming and working out at the gym. :o
  • GloriaSnockersGloriaSnockers Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was much, much younger (still at school, just about) I used to have a bit of a thing for a local newsreader called Richard Wyatt. He was probably old enough to be my father, and according to someone I knew who claimed years later to have seen Richard sitting in a garden holding hands with his boyfriend, he was unlikely to have found my womanly charms appealing anyway :)

Last time I saw him on telly he was beginning to look startlingly like George Roper from 'George & Mildred'. I am only confessing because I know that most of the country will have no idea who I'm on about - I'm sure he's a lovely bloke, but 'What WAS I thinking?!' doesn't even come close :)
  • happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to like Steve Jones. I am so embarrassed now when I see him on X factor USA. The charisma of a plank of wood
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,526
    Forum Member
    Tarot, at least you didn't say Greg Wallace:D:eek:
  • Mrs de WinterMrs de Winter Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The weirdest is probably Karl Pilkington :D
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might have bloody known, ILW!!! :D:D:D:D:D

My guilty pleasure is Nicholas Farrell..... and that Irish guy, um, ciaran Hynds. :):):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    bbclassics wrote: »
    I can't really explain it but I find James May really charming, he seems a lovely man :o

I have to agree. I think he's an absolute sweetheart. Used to have a thing for Gordon Ramsay. And Simon Cowell. (Eww).
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weirdly (for me, cos I don't like old guys, even though I'm *mature* myself, at least in years!) I had a HUGE crush on Greg Sumner, played by William Devane, in Knots Landing. If I saw William Devane in other things, it just didn't do it for me, it was just the character he played!

xx
  • CRTHDCRTHD Posts: 7,602
    Forum Member
    The weirdest is probably Karl Pilkington :D

What - this guy?:D
  • Mrs MackintoshMrs Mackintosh Posts: 1,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Don't laugh but my 14 year old daughter is smitten with Karl Pilkington.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Colleen Nolan and Monica Seles.
  • solenoidsolenoid Posts: 15,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JSB1980 wrote: »
    I would give it to Kirsty Wark until it fell off. That's right.

Not a weird crush at all. Perhaps we could both spit roast her?
  • sacavsworldsacavsworld Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Catherine southen from bargain hunt
  • DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not weird in my eyes, perfectly normal. Liza Tarbuck, Jo Joyner, Dawn Porter.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerome Flynn, from Soldier, Soldier. He was the bigger one of the duo Robson and Jerome! I thought and still do, that he is lovely! :)
    Forum Member

Not weird in anyone's eyes. It's meant to be weird or embarrassing crushes:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Always had a bit of a thing for Jamie Oliver
    Forum Member
    allie4 wrote: »
    I might have bloody known, ILW!!! :D:D:D:D:D

My guilty pleasure is Nicholas Farrell..... and that Irish guy, um, ciaran Hynds. :):)

Yes, it's me allie4:p:p

I thought your one would be Krister Henriksson:D
  • SuperbeastSuperbeast Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll join you out on a limb with Liza Tarbuck, used to get me up in the morning with the Big Breakfast in more ways than one. The other two, can't see anything wrong with liking them, regular proportioned good looking women.

Kirsty Wark... I'll also throw my hat in that ring, particularly after her turn on Celeb Masterchef.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solenoid wrote: »
    Not a weird crush at all. Perhaps we could both spit roast her?

She's all mine!
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tarot, at least you didn't say Greg Wallace:D:eek:

I don't know, maybe if he wore a dress..;):D