I think she has been told what to say
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy! She's gorgeous!

YAAAAY!
  • KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Who f*cking doesn't know what a constellation is?!!!

Actually annoyed at the lack of education of these brainless ubertarts. They giggle like it's somehow cute to be entirely vapid.
  • MayfairBlueMayfairBlue Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well played Daisy - like the name and girl :-)
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    Amateur astronomer!! +10! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, I can't stand that shave head weird haircut.

Daisy is a stunner though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    I think she has been told what to say

That's what I thought thumble
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm my even gay but under all that hair you can see he's very good looking.

The guy that came on before him wasn't that much to look out, but the northern women seem to like the thug look a likes haha

He would definitely catch my eye on a night out, I wouldn't look twice at any of the others!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    He would definitely catch my eye on a night out, I wouldn't look twice at any of the others!

I agree, even with the afro he has a handsome face and nice teeth! :D
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karis wrote: »

Actually annoyed at the lack of education of these brainless ubertarts. They giggle like it's somehow cute to be entirely vapid.

She's wearing a constellation on her skirt, gormless mare.

There does definitely seem to be a pride in ignorance these days.

I'm still reeling at the girl who couldn't differentiate between architecture, archaeology and agriculture.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    sweh wrote: »

He seemed like a nice guy too.

Also that girl on the far right is waaay too picky, she turns off for the most minor things.

But then again she obviously gets a lot of attention and can afford to be picky.
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep, I was thinking the same. I hope he doesn't ruin his teeth from all that junk he eats and drinks. I found him to be far more attractive then the previous guys before him - I don't like his hair though I'm afraid.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I even liked his hair - he reminded me of Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Sorry if I offend anyone but I just can't stand the Liverpool accent!! It's horrible. It really puts me off visiting Liverpool!!
  • MayfairBlueMayfairBlue Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiona72 wrote: »
    Sorry if I offend anyone but I just can't stand the Liverpool accent!! It's horrible. It really puts me off visiting Liverpool!!

I thought of that at first with it being high-pitched, but on the other hand, it's a breath of fresh air for me. I think if the girl is right with a good heart, and morals, the accent for me is irrelevant.:cool:
  • Compton_scatterCompton_scatter Posts: 2,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karis wrote: »

I know it's getting beyond that acting stupid on TV is seen as the thing to do, ever since "nations sweetheart" Jade Goody acted the idiot on BB. It's so bloody annoying, I actually swore at the TV when she pretended to not know what a constellation was!
  • Black CrowBlack Crow Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't get why Lolly - the one with pink hair and the glasses with lens in - turned off the last guy. All the way through she is saying how much she likes the look of him and camping didn't put her off but eating too many crisps did!!! WTF!
  • ratty0ratty0 Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Black Crow wrote: »
    I didn't get why Lolly - the one with pink hair and the glasses with lens in - turned off the last guy. All the way through she is saying how much she likes the look of him and camping didn't put her off but eating too many crisps did!!! WTF!

Yeah, they make up rubbish reasons all the time.

I just watched The Gossip and it's really irritating how they show the night out, then repeat the date, then back to the night out. Don't repeat the entire date but if you're going to, at least show it in order :yawn:
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,960
    Forum Member
    What happened to having one thread for the entire series?
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit. Afro boy was so my type of guy. And Pickled Onion Monster Munch!!! MY GOD I LOVE HIM! BEST CRISPS EVER!
  • Oicho ThrowOicho Throw Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Black Crow wrote: »

That's the hair and glasses of a lady that likes attention. And maximising the length of time she spends on thu telleh will get her more attention. Quod erat demonstrandum.