Cheryl Cole's new tattoo is a cry for help

Comments

• user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she looked pregnant too, and you're right about the unflattering pics, but then, it is the Fail we're talking about ;)
    She's certainly not fat but she's certainly putting weight on. I agree she looks healthier...

...but the little tummy she has looks a wee bit like she's in the early stages of pregnancy. Just putting it out there...!

Yeah the tattoo is horrendous though. No idea what she was thinking.

EDIT beaten to it :D
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I wondered the same to be honest. Her shape looks different... but then it may just be the angle of the pictures.

The tour looks great though. :) The SOTU opener looks cool.
    It's a shame all of the focus is on her tattoo though. I wish there were more pics of the others...
    How long is the Girls Aloud tour? If it isn't just the DM posting the worst possible photo's and she is pregnant, it'll get harder to hide.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a nice looking girl but she has ruined her body with those tattoo's and as for the roses, WAYYYY over the top..
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find that a bit out of place. It doesn't look right. Not because she doesn't suit tattoos, she does. That one's very extreme.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I'm putting Chezza on probation.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GerriP wrote: »
    People really are such utter snobs about tattoos *sigh*

If it was on anyone else, it would be an entirely different scenario. Instead it's a "cry for help", "defacing her body" and many other massive over exaggerations ..
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was on anyone else, it would be an entirely different scenario. Instead it's a "cry for help", "defacing her body" and many other massive over exaggerations ..

That does appear to be the case, just looked on the Daily Mail and there are nearly 2 thousand comments about the tattoo :eek: Considering there are people who state that Cheryl is 'over', they don't half go to the trouble of commenting about her ;)

Have to say, I'm not a fan of CC's tattoo, it is ugly -- but I'd rather look at that rather than Posh Spice's eternal scowl or the Kardashian bint's ever growing baby bump. Every time I look at the Daily Mail's website, there is an article(s) about them :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Whether the tattoo is permanent or fake, I think it's a selfish move on her part to unveil it on the opening night of the tour when she knows it will be turned into a story.

But I suppose she doesn't care as long as the limelight is on her.

They have a tour to sell tickets for, she is only doing her job.
  • wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By any standards Cole's tattoo is a weird 'statement' .....Why put so called 'art' on your body....especially where you can't see it?
    I continue to think people with tattoos do have issues and haven't really thought things through when they decide to permanently disfigure their bodies on a whim with meaningless and often highly unoriginal etchings,names of their children,significant dates etc......:cry:What is the point?Dumb and chavvy .....no self respect or self worth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    She is a stunning woman n it's her body get over it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    They have a tour to sell tickets for, she is only doing her job.

Agreed!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That does appear to be the case, just looked on the Daily Mail and there are nearly 2 thousand comments about the tattoo :eek: Considering there are people who state that Cheryl is 'over', they don't half go to the trouble of commenting about her ;)

Well indeed. It's the "pile on" mentality that always bemuses me.
    By any standards Cole's tattoo is a weird 'statement' .....

Or maybe it's just a tattoo ?
    I continue to think people with tattoos do have issues and haven't really thought things through when they decide to permanently disfigure their bodies on a whim with meaningless and often highly unoriginal etchings,names of their children,significant dates etc......:cry:What is the point?Dumb and chavvy .....no self respect or self worth.

It's clear you don't like tattoos in general, so that's fine. I won't attempt to convince you otherwise, but to claim people who have tattoos have "issues" is horribly smug IMO.
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got tattoos so nowt to do about disliking them or the lass but I don't like this. I think this one is far too big and busy, wasn't it a cover-up job? hence why it being so fully coloured. The actual artwork looks a high standard but unfortunately it looks like an off cut of wallpaper from a chinese take away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got tattoos so nowt to do about disliking them or the lass but I don't like this. I think this one is far too big and busy, wasn't it a cover-up job? hence why it being so fully coloured. The actual artwork looks a high standard but unfortunately it looks like an off cut of wallpaper from a chinese take away.

Just had another look at the DM piece and it clearly is a cover-up .. you can see the original tat here, and the beginnings of the outline of the new one over the top.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/22/article-2282689-18314E1B000005DC-206_619x371.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,134
    Forum Member
    By any standards Cole's tattoo is a weird 'statement' .....Why put so called 'art' on your body....especially where you can't see it?

Hello:)

Good post.

The article explicitly mentions Cole's issue to be one of addiction.

She hopes for a brave day so she can cover her back entire.

Fan enabled addiction.

Perhaps the uglification is a method of shielding herself from scrutiny.

Yes, initially we absorb the news of her latest inky mark but in doing so, she disappears from view.
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tattoos as a concept are fine - she just got a terrible one.
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    granted08 wrote: »
    Tweedy's orange, hard-faced, and covered in Tweedy tramp stamps. Who would? :rolleyes:

You would. :)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks vile! its disgusting. A turn off imho.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Perhaps like me Chezza is stubborn.

I once had a shower at 4.00pm which upset upstairs neighbours as evidently it was their 'quiet time' and they moaned about it to everyone but me. To give them something real to complain about, I had my next shower at 5.30 in the morning.

Chezza might be doing things because she can.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    i quite like it :o as tattoos go,
    but whats its going to be like when she's old and wrinkly?

I have a tattoo myself and wish i hadnt got it, i feel common. :(
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it looks ok it's not that bad....

I really worry about the people who are saying Cheryl looks fat :confused: :eek:
    If she was fat she wouldn't be wearing clothes that show her stomach off...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If we were regularly seeing her falling out of nightclubs, drunk out of her mind or high on drugs, then I'd agree that she may have issues.

Regarding self respect, I know a lot of very respectable, hard working, honest people who are covered in tattoos -- you just have a very self opiniated attitude towards them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    You would. :)

There's rough. really rough, then there's tramp stamped Tweedy. The show off has no tattoo taste. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    There's rough. really rough, then there's tramp stamped Tweedy. The show off has no tattoo taste. :rolleyes:

Why don't you just ignore her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't you just ignore her?

We can't have that - it's against the Showbiz forum T's & C's :D
  • Black VelvetBlack Velvet Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said it took fifteen hours to do and that it was painful. It does look false looking as if its a transfer but thinking back to some photos on Dm I have seen which I took to be photos turned out they were paintings.
    Having back pain myself I winced when I first saw Cheryl's tattoo on her lower back. If it is genuine I would imagine it would be sore the size of it and on your lower back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2282689/Cheryl-Coles-tattoo-took-15-hours-shes-months.html