Teen Wolf Season 3 - Sky Living Strikes Again!

Comments

• Anti StaticAnti Static Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    I wondered if it could be Grandpa Argent using the Druid rituals in an attempt to still try and become immortal. Also wondered if the fleeting appearance of Mrs Argent was some sort of foreshadowing for later in the series. I'd quite like to see her return somehow as she's a pretty scary and formidable woman. She'd make a great ongoing nemesis for the wolves.

They really are using Isaac as the whipping boy this season. Poor guy never seems to get a break - and was it just me or was that final scene where he turned up in Scott's bedroom in a clinging wet t-shirt asking for a favour just a tad homo-erotic? :o Ok, just me then. :p

I'm quite liking the Alpha twins, though I'm not really sure if they're actually Alphas or not now. Deucalion was treating them more like naughty little Betas than fellow Alphas in the school corridor. I'm sort-of wondering if they might rebel against him and change sides further down the line, especially if they're ordered to kill Lydia or Danny?

It was a bit sad to see Mr Harris finally cop it. He was a creep of a teacher but his barbed comments at Scott and Styles over the first couple of seasons were always amusing. The funny highlight of this episode was definitely Styles freaking out about being a virgin and Danny offering to do all the sexes (plus cuddles) with him. Styles actually looked disappointed when Danny said he was only joking! :D

Btw, Beacon Hills sure has weird school rules when you just get a dinner-time detention for beating up a fellow student yet a full suspension for bringing a motorcycle into an empty corridor.
  • deivu74deivu74 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I think it's something to do with Gerard as well. Plus, I would dearly love Eaddy Mays to return as Victoria Argent. That character was incredibly suited to the show.
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    They really are using Isaac as the whipping boy this season. Poor guy never seems to get a break - and was it just me or was that final scene where he turned up in Scott's bedroom in a clinging wet t-shirt asking for a favour just a tad homo-erotic? :o Ok, just me then. :p

A tad? They were all over each other last ep, did you not see the scene when Isaac was full on looking Scott up and down? Okay maybe it's because I spend time on Tumblr but you only have to look at things like THIS and it doesn't really help your theory. That said, I'm not like Sterek fans thinking they're about to jump into bed any second, I just want them to be bros. Isaac needs someone who isn't gonna let him down.

As for the killings I have no idea, I don't think it's the guidance counsellor because I thought maybe she was like a double agent within the alpha pack maybe. Or at least if she is with them is doubting what they're doing. Otherwise why would she have helped Allison?

With Allison seeing her mum all of a sudden, that's kinda weird for no reason so maybe there is more to that. And I'm with those in thinking maybe Gerard isn't really dead. Or maybe it's no-one we've met and they're setting up a new big bad for the part 2 of Season 3.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just watched this video -

http://youtu.be/a5gbIRfGEHc?t=4m51s

Tyler Posey has a whopping great big tattoo on his torso! Which probably explains why we are hardly likely to see him shirtless in Teen Wolf. Would take a lot of make up to cover it all up. *wails* :cry::cry:
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    deivu74 wrote: »

Tyler Posey has a whopping great big tattoo on his torso! Which probably explains why we are hardly likely to see him shirtless in Teen Wolf. Would take a lot of make up to cover it all up. *wails* :cry::cry:

also explains why they tattooed him in the teen wolf ep too so at least we can see his biceps lol
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah, he's had that for ages and it wouldn't take too long to cover it up:o:D
  • madj40madj40 Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched the first 2 eps of series 3 last night, over all quite good i thought with a couple of exceptions.
    The bloody music! felt like I was watching a music vid at times and so loud even on talking scenes.
    All the crap on screen! better than series 2 though, which had dogs top left and right bottom all the time. Is this typical of all us channels? if so It kinda defeats the object of having an HD tv imo.But that aside its great to have it back just a shame Living dropped it.
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else think this weeks episode felt abit disjointed with all the back & forth in timelines?

Also did anyone really think
    Derek was dead?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the most important bit, natalie! What was this week's shirtless count? :p
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    Anyone else think this weeks episode felt abit disjointed with all the back & forth in timelines?

Also did anyone really think
    Derek was dead?

I was confused from the beginning, thinking i had missed an episode because time jump felt so disjointed. I think they were trying to be clever with the storytelling and it didn't pay off. Also, i noted the episode was only 40mins long.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the most important bit, natalie! What was this week's shirtless count? :p

Haha whoops sorry about that :D

I think it was only 2 this week & one of those was only a partial shirtless scene :(
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched the episode and was so confused by the start. Like most I thought I missed an episode.

When you got into it though the episode was okay. Next week it looks like the druid comes casting spells on the gang as some motel. I wonder who they are coming to kill next. Hope its not Danny or the Coach Teacher.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, about the killer?
    Starting to think it's Uncle Peter for two reasons.

First, the teacher who died seemed to know the killer. The last time this happened was in season one when Peter was on his rampage.

Second, Lydia having weird visions/feelings about the murders. She had visions because of Peter in season two and maybe she's having them now because she's still linked to him in some way.

I'm probably wrong, but that's all I have for now:o
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Omg, that was probably the best episode ever (imo). The humour was on top form.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the thread has moved locations I wonder why now all of a sudden? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    I see the thread has moved locations I wonder why now all of a sudden? :confused:

I'm guessing someone finally realised it should be in Cult:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit of sauciness with the boys this week!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good episode.

Happy Scott's Mum scene is not for real. Was worried she would be killed off this season. I like her and Peter.

I am liking Lydia more, she saw the druid through the flames. Starting to think its Dereks teacher GF.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit of sauciness with the boys this week!

Yup which gave us lots more shirtless scenes :D
    Forum Member
    Have to say I'm REALLY enjoying this season of TW and still can't believe how stupid Sky were for dumping it. But looking on the bright side, they might have done us a favour in forcing us to find it on the web as I shudder to think of all the cut scenes we'd have had to endure had it still been shown on Living.

I thought this was another strong episode and a bit creepy with all the wolves trying to commit suicide, although Isaac's intentions did puzzle me slightly. We saw Boyd try to drown himself, Ethan try to saw himself in two, Scott try to set himself on fire, and Isaac... well, he just sort of hid under the bed for a while. Maybe he was intending to bore himself to death under there or something! :p

One big plot point that I really liked was how it was Styles and not Alison that 'saved' Scott at the end. Usually US shows like to bludgeon you over the head with the hero-heroine one-true-love mallet and sure enough when it was Alison that started talking I fully expected it to happen here, but no, it was Styles who did the big tearful “I need you... So if you’re going to do this, you're going to have to take me with you.” speech and IMHO the whole scene was all the more powerful for it.

Ethan and Danny were cute together so I'm really rooting for Ethan (with or without Aiden) to switch sides and join Scott's pack at some stage. I've also convinced myself that Miss Blake is the Darach now. How old is Deucalian meant to be? He looks like he's in his mid 40's yet if he bit Alexander Argent way back in 1977 he must have only been about 10 or so when he did that?
  • madj40madj40 Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I'm REALLY enjoying this season of TW and still can't believe how stupid Sky were for dumping it. But looking on the bright side, they might have done us a favour in forcing us to find it on the web as I shudder to think of all the cut scenes we'd have had to endure had it still been shown on Living.

I thought this was another strong episode and a bit creepy with all the wolves trying to commit suicide, although Isaac's intentions did puzzle me slightly. We saw Boyd try to drown himself, Ethan try to saw himself in two, Scott try to set himself on fire, and Isaac... well, he just sort of hid under the bed for a while. Maybe he was intending to bore himself to death under there or something! :p

One big plot point that I really liked was how it was Styles and not Alison that 'saved' Scott at the end. Usually US shows like to bludgeon you over the head with the hero-heroine one-true-love mallet and sure enough when it was Alison that started talking I fully expected it to happen here, but no, it was Styles who did the big tearful “I need you... So if you’re going to do this, you're going to have to take me with you.” speech and IMHO the whole scene was all the more powerful for it.

Ethan and Danny were cute together so I'm really rooting for Ethan (with or without Aiden) to switch sides and join Scott's pack at some stage. I've also convinced myself that Miss Blake is the Darach now. How old is Deucalian meant to be? He looks like he's in his mid 40's yet if he bit Alexander Argent way back in 1977 he must have only been about 10 or so when he did that?

Yep I really enjoyed episode 6.It had a great, dark, creepy feel to it. Your right about Living, I wonder how much of this series would have been edited out so far. My guess is that we would have seen a lot less of the boy on boy action for a start, which if I'm honest actually surprised me because I would have thought, being as it is rated TV14, the scene would have been mostly cut anyways as it is US TV.( not that I'm complaining) For me, Series 3, has trampled all over 1 & 2 so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madj40 wrote: »
    Yep I really enjoyed episode 6.It had a great, dark, creepy feel to it. Your right about Living, I wonder how much of this series would have been edited out so far. My guess is that we would have seen a lot less of the boy on boy action for a start, which if I'm honest actually surprised me because I would have thought, being as it is rated TV14, the scene would have been mostly cut anyways as it is US TV.( not that I'm complaining) For me, Series 3, has trampled all over 1 & 2 so far.

Agree, Season 2 was slightly bland after an amazing first season. Just did not warm to it.

I like how this season has introduced a new villain, the druid. It makes it interesting. I just hope they tell us what is the deal with Lydia. I want answers about her LOL :D
    Forum Member
    Here's Jill Wagner interviewing some of the cast in Teen Wolf Revelations which followed last night's episode on MTV.

Don't worry, there's no spoilers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL, I didn't recognise Jill Wagner was Kate Argent. Couldn't stand her character.
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    wow this series is not missing a beat