3 in 1

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
Forum Member
Can anyone help, i tried to post this earlier on but seem to have made a complete horace of it, i was wondering if anyone remembers Jiffy and the Glyphs and what comic it was from i do remember his wallpaper in his room was covered in Heiroglyphics and when he said the word "ooyah" the glyps came alive and helped him solve crimes and get out of tricky situations.
Also does anyone know if it is possible to get any Lobby Dosser (the wee boy) comic books by Bud Neil down here in England(London area)
And finally what paper did the cartoon strip "The Darkside" appear in.
I know this is probably all available on Wikipedia, but for me that's too impersonal and i like to involve others and take up a challenge. If i've repeated anything in this posting, "ooyah" Scott:D

Comments

• mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does it count if we use Google?

Jiffy was in Topper comic.

For Lobey books in London check out GOSH comics or Forbidden Planet but I don't think any collections have been in print for years so eBay might be the only answer there.

No idea about Dark Side, though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    mred2000 wrote: »
    Does it count if we use Google?

Jiffy was in Topper comic.

For Lobey books in London check out GOSH comics or Forbidden Planet but I don't think any collections have been in print for years so eBay might be the only answer there.

No idea about Dark Side, though.
    I suppose i can't say not to use Google but i like the more personal involving other folks, Google takes the fun out of it.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then you might have more luck posting on specific comic forum sites, there are Brit comic specific ones as well as the usual suspects.