Interactive Services Not Available

I have a Panasonic Plasma Gt50

When I press the red button to get snooker on the other table I get the above message. The tv is attached to the 'phone, if that matters. Any ideas?

Comments

• chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it you mean the telly is connected to your broadband router, don't think that TV has a modem built in.

And it has nothing to do with that connection anyway. The red button services on Freeview (if that is what you are using) are entirely within Freeview. If you want to watch the alternative snooker stream just dial up channel 301 as that is effectively what pressing red then selecting the snooker feed does. And in many cases it's a lot quicker than going via the red button!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Sorry, should have said I haveSky + HD and that is what I am watching.
  • chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah right. Not so easy on Sky as the channel is hidden. It seems the standard advice is to try re-booting the Sky box initially if the Red button doesn't work and see what happens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    This was fixed by Sky who found that the necessary software had not been downloaded when I first had my Sky+ HD about two months ago.
  • JulesandSandJulesandSand Posts: 6,012
    Forum Member
    I had trouble with this today on the red button on Sky HD. When I pressed the button to 'Select Table' it took me to one table without the choice of the other - not the table I wanted to watch I might add!