Britney Spears Breaks Up With Boyfriend Jason

2»

Comments

• user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He appeared to be good for her in the beginning and she did seem genuinely happy with him but I always thought it was exceptionally strange when he became co-conservator and so I'm thinking she is probably better off without him.

I've been a Britney fan since she burst onto the scene and I would love nothing more than for her to be able to stand on her own two feet but I don't think it's going to happen at this point. I can understand her father being her conservator, but something seemed dodgy about her manager/boyfriend getting in on the act so I am glad that he will no longer have anything to do with it. If Jason and Britney are going to remain friends though then good for them.
    I completely agree. Your Dad taking control of your life is one thing. While not ideal as an adult, at least you have experience of to it from your childhood and lets face it, no matter how old you get, even without a conservatorship, your parents still retain that special right that no one else has to helpfully tell you what to do :D

Your partner though is a different matter. You are supposed to be equals in a mature, adult relationship and if your partner has legal control over you, I can't see it working. It would be different if he was with her from the beginning, she had a breakdown and he was sticking by her but to come in after the breakdown and get that level of control leaves me feeling uncomfortable.

If Britney is still not well enough to handle her own day to day affairs, then perhaps dating (which can be an emotional minefield) is not something she should be doing. We'll never know the ends and outs but it is possible he was hired to play the role of her boyfriend to make it look like she was on the road to recovery and now that she is on the road to recovery, she doesn't need him anymore and they have separated amicably. Hasn't she just changed management companies as well. There's more to Jason than meets the eye but if he was a good influence on her then more power to him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Im sad about this tbh. I think the whole thing him being part of the C-ship really damaged there relationship :( I wish her all the best cause she bloody deserves happiness out of the a-list celebs britney for me is the most humble.

I also think with all this amazing news about the 8th album i.e Vegas residency, working hard on then new album etc i think she really wants to be out on the music scene again and is ready this time.

Can not wait for the new album :D

nor me..britney b!tch :D