Comments

• MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the conflict amongst the SMT steps up a gear
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't like that episode. Hmm, really struggling to enjoy this programme anymore. :(
  • emmerfarmeremmerfarmer Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Seems like they have staring to write out Grantly , Tom and Michael already. Not watching next series
  • ellie1167ellie1167 Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Health & Safety would never allow those windows to open like that....

Pity they didn't think of it before then or I wouldn't have to have sat in that very classroom with those very windows for 6 years. And as regards school playgrounds leading directly on to streets, I can't think of a single one offhand in Greenock - primary or secondary - that doesn't.
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I expected the drug SL would have lasted longer than it did
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    fleet wrote: »
    I used to love Waterloo Road, but its getting stupider by the minute!!

I know, what a load of old tosh:eek:.
    I didn't see too much of last series but did see the one when the soldier came in with a gun. It's like the writers are on acid trying to cram far too much drama into one school in each week. Oh and the Scottish girl that's married the teachers son, so annoying and a poor actress IMO.
    Has Scout gone now? I used to think of the Sambucca glory days but I am rapidly giving up hope of it getting back to that.
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki and Lorraine! FINALLY!

I was reading an interview with Heather Peace, and she was saying how athough she's getting typecast, (Lesbian storyline is both Lip Service and WLR) it must mean she's doing a good job and using her own experiences.- but surely she's just playing herself then?
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once the rest of the Rochdale characters leave, I think that will be it for me or at least until this series finishes. I don't think I will watch the next one. Tonight's episode was very mediocore.:o:(
  • mrmattybeckmrmattybeck Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If next weeks as bad as this weeks that's it for me as well until series 9 will give that a try its got to improve surely this series has been awful:(
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,184
    Forum Member
    How did Chalky leave? I saw the kid he fostered i think had it on mute as I was waiting on the next show. I assumed they would've left together
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Waterloo Road is Shite. Instead of watching the current series. I am watching series 1 and 2 on CBS Drama. Much Better.
  • RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    strange episode, why did they seem to cram the drug storyline into one epsiode? they could have had it develop over a few episodes and it would have fitted better.
  • mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised no comedians have parodied WR yet. All that's necessary is references to 1 time only appearance pupils, the new head per term and the guarantee of talks of a school closure in every term series.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think any school playgrounds nowadays actually border on a street...

Plenty of them here do
    Health & Safety would never allow those windows to open like that....
    ain

Again plenty of them in Scotland still do while they wait on new schools bein built
    ellie1167 wrote: »
    Pity they didn't think of it before then or I wouldn't have to have sat in that very classroom with those very windows for 6 years. And as regards school playgrounds leading directly on to streets, I can't think of a single one offhand in Greenock - primary or secondary - that doesn't.
    :D agree totally
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt think I would enjoy this episode but I actually thought it was pretty strong with lots of storylines, I liked Fergal and his Mum and Audrey and err that guy, Dynasty & Kevin looks promising and ohhh lots more ... I,m not liking the Grantly story after all he,s done for Waterloo Road I would have liked to see him leave healthy and happy
  • StaceySkyStaceySky Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of people saying they didn't enjoy this episode. I thought it was great.
  • emz15emz15 Posts: 31,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    How did Chalky leave? I saw the kid he fostered i think had it on mute as I was waiting on the next show. I assumed they would've left together

Chalky got his dream job in London. Kevin choose to stay at WR and move into the schoolhouse
  • mrmattybeckmrmattybeck Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    StaceySky wrote: »
    A lot of people saying they didn't enjoy this episode. I thought it was great.
    yeah it wasn't bad a lot can't connect to the chracters in the show now through
  • molocottagemolocottage Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Once the rest of the Rochdale characters leave, I think that will be it for me or at least until this series finishes. I don't think I will watch the next one. Tonight's episode was very mediocore.:o:(

Haven't watched this programme since it left Rochdale, but out of curiosity looked to see comments on DS to see what the general opinion is. Don't think I will bother watching it again!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't watched this programme since it left Rochdale, but out of curiosity looked to see comments on DS to see what the general opinion is. Don't think I will bother watching it again!

I'm totally the same, I haven't watched it since it's moved. :mad:

To begin with, I thought the whole idea of them moving was unrealistic. Adding to the not so great storylines and new characters I just went off it completely. I miss the good old days of Waterloo Road because it was once a brilliant drama. :cry:
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on tomorrow.
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping for tonight...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all..
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    should be good tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK - back to the nepotism-heavy, zero-security, bugger-CRB school...