Cheryl Cole Moving to LA?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Personally I hope she does well. She's nice enough and releases catchy songs. Yeah, she's overhyped but any paparazzi friendly celebrity is.
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Better get rid of that Newcastle Accent PET;)

Same goes for our two little Geordies.

Why Does Uncle Simon not arrange electrocution (Oh I mean elocution) lessons for them:cool:
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    I hope she takes a translator with her......(which is why she failed last time)

Donna Air could be her translator:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not read the rest of the thread, just replying to the title.

Can't fault her!!

I spent three weeks in L.A. staying at a friends, work or not, I would love to live there!
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »

Cheryl is suing them so...no.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it isn't. Carole Malone started it.

I thought it was that Philip Green guy!!! Who cares!!! Its an embarrassment anyway, some two bit female who because she looks good is hailed as some sort of saint, and NOT the chavy thug that she is!!!
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was that Philip Green guy!!! Who cares!!! Its an embarrassment anyway, some two bit female who because she looks good is hailed as some sort of saint, and NOT the chavy thug that she is!!!

You cared enough to post a comment about it :confused:
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tpau21 wrote: »
    http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/01/ill-miss-her-sarah-harding-confirms-cheryl-coles-move-to-la-3566991/

Sarah Harding has said Cheryl is moving to LA to be with Tre.

I think it is clear now Cheryl wants to move to crack America so desperately after a million attempts. Even her assistant Lily tweeted a few back they are moving to Miami for 9 months.

I personally think it is Cheryl who mainly wanted the split in order to crack the states as she knows she can't do it with the other four clinging by her neck.

Its sad that Nicola and Nadine don't get the worldwide success they deserve with their vocals to be fair.

I guess we will have to wait for Miss Cole to run to Daddy Cowell for a job on USA X Factor again as she knows that is probably her only way of cracking the states, despite her saying in her autobiography and in multiple interviews she will never do X Factor again.

Lets hope the shine is passed onto the other members and TALENT truly plays a part.

They all had equal chances and opportunities with contacts, just one wa s more successful than the other. Good look to her
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does that mean we'll finally see an end to all these 'Youah wooorth it pet' adverts?

Plus I am not bothered about her fauxmances. Tre. Pfft. Is his last name AsIf?
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You cared enough to post a comment about it :confused:

POINT!!!! WHAT difference does it make WHO said it!!! K :rolleyes:
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bye then :yawn::yawn::yawn: who cares