Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    Mine too!

Agree 100%
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree with everyone the twins are shockingly high! They were very plain facially think I gave them a 6. Glad to see Sylvia do well she was gorgeous. Thought Ziggy would make the top ten he was a very very handsome guy albeit a bit of an idiot! :D

Can we see who is left Kimotag?! :D

For the women I think we still have:

Kate Lawler (BB3)
    Anoushka Golebiewski (BB4)
    Imogen Thomas (BB7)
    Maysoon Shaladi (BB9)
    Rachel Rice (BB9)
    Sara Folino (BB9)
    Stephanie McMichael (BB9)
    Noirin Kelly (BB10)
    Sophie Reade (BB10)
    Rachel White (BB11)
    Louise Cliffe (BB12)
    Maisy James (BB12)
    Deana Uppal (BB13)
    Lauren Carre (BB13)
    Sara McLean (BB13)

Shilpa Shetty (CBB5)
    Georgia Salpa (CBB9)
    Karissa and Kristina Shannon (CBB9)
    Danica Thrall (CBB10)
    Emilia Arara (BBCH)

Men who are left are:

Alex Sibley (BB3)
    Spencer Smith (BB3)
    Stuart Wilson (BB5)
    Liam McGough (BB8)
    Dale Howard (BB9)
    Rex Newmark (BB9)
    Stuart Pilkington (BB9)
    John-James Parton (BB11)
    Aaron Allard-Morgan (BB12)
    Benedict Garrett (BB13)

Mark Owen (CBB2)
    Jeremy Edwards (CBB3)
    Jonas 'Basshunter' Altberg (CBB7)
    Bobby Sabel (CBB8)
    Lucien Laviscount (CBB8)
    Romeo (CBB9)
    Martin Kemp (CBB10)
    Prince Lorenzo Borghese (CBB10)
    Sam Robertson (CBB11)
    Anthony Ogogo (BBCH)
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with everyone the twins are shockingly high! They were very plain facially think I gave them a 6.

It can't be very shocking when they usually finish higher in such polls :p; and Amanda, at least, could look breathtakingly beautiful. But I'd agree they weren't especially hot as such.
    Glad to see Sylvia do well she was gorgeous. Thought Ziggy would make the top ten he was a very very handsome guy albeit a bit of an idiot! :D

Sylvia and Rhian are over-rated, imo, and always have been; but so long as they're kept out of the top 20, I'm reasonably happy. If only Deana, Danica and Noirin had been kept out too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm looking forward to seeing if my relentless promotion of Louise last year has paid off!:D
  • bad-jojobad-jojo Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to seeing if my relentless promotion of Louise last year has paid off!:D

Louise got the only 10 score i awarded. I couldn't believe she missed the top ten last year. I hope she wins but i dont think she will unfortunately :(
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    We continue this ranking by breaking into the top 20, as I mentioned in the last update the countdown will go down in multiples of 2 until we reach the top 10.

Our two males in this update can both lay claim to being considered housewives favourites, but whilst one is one of the few oldschool BB contenders remaining the other is a new entry, and one with a rather dodgy past. Coming in at number 20 and 19 respectively:

20) Benedict Garrett (6.68)
    Big Brother 13

Previous Placings:

2011: N/A
    2012: N/A

19) Mark Owen (6.7)
    Celebrity Big Brother 2

Previous Placings:

2011: 12th (6.68)
    2012: 17th (6.85)

As for the women we have a double bill of BB9 females, both of which had rather contrasting fortunes during the series, with one becoming one of BBUK's best loved first boots with the other becomming arguably the show's most divisive winner, ironic considering how relatively inoffensive she was:

20) Stephanie McMichael (7.46)
    Big Brother 9

Previous Placings:

2011: 5th (7.47)
    2012: 20th (7.25)

=18) Rachel Rice (7.47)
    Big Brother 9

Previous Placings:

2011: 17th (6.8)
    2012: 17th (7.37)
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rachel is consistent isn't she? two 17th places and now an 18th!!!
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rachel has a hot arse too.
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Rachel has a hot arse too.

It's not in Fayes league though.

Or Justines.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Rachel is gorgeous. She's one of those natural looking girls that doesn't need to put tons of make up and fake tan on to make themselves look presentable. She didn't make much of an effort in the house, but that's what I liked about her. But when she has got make up on, she looks stunning.

Some of my favourite pics of her:

http://www.vibepromotionsuk.co.uk/images/personalities/rachel.jpg

http://www.webster.uk.net/HealthAndWellbeing/RachelsBeautyDomain/NewsAndAuditions/Images/2011/Rachel%20and%20Richard%20.jpg

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/83259
    Forum Member
    New update time:

For the males we have two celebrity housemates who have both made the top 10 in years previously in this poll. Both may have not been the most popular or memorable in their series, but they have been remembered enough for you to get them into the top 20 of this poll. Coming in at 18 and 17 its:

18) Jeremy Edwards (6.72)
    Celebrity Big Brother 3

Previous Placings:

2011: 9th (6.93)
    2012: 14th (6.96)

17) Jonas 'Basshunter' Altberg (6.82)
    Celebrity Big Brother 7

Previous Placings:

2011: 6th (7.06)
    2012: 12th (7.08)

As for the females we have two (or should that be three?) women with strong fanbases, with one consider one of BB's best ever first boots and the others as some of the best celebrity contestants of the channel 5 era, and arguably of all time. 18 and 17 for the females are:

=18) Karissa and Kristina Shannon (7.47)
    Celebrity Big Brother 9

Previous Placings:

2012: 12th (7.53)

17) Anoushka Golebiewski (7.55)
    Big Brother 4

Previous Placings:

2011: 4th (7.61)
    2012: 7th (7.68)
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not Anoushka out as well :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anoushka should be a top 10-er !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Anoushka should be a top 10-er !

She usually is, but it looks like recent HMs have pushed a lot of people down the rankings!
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She usually is, but it looks like recent HMs have pushed a lot of people down the rankings!

Fickle voters going for the next year's model.

Is Deana going to win this?
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    I think Rachel is gorgeous. She's one of those natural looking girls that doesn't need to put tons of make up and fake tan on to make themselves look presentable. She didn't make much of an effort in the house, but that's what I liked about her. But when she has got make up on, she looks stunning. ...

So without make up, she's presentable rather than stunning?

Hmm. Perhaps that isn't quite what you meant to suggest. :p:)

Anyway, I she has a fairly ordinary sort of prettiness. She's good looking, but I see women that good looking most days.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    So without make up, she's presentable rather than stunning?

Hmm. Perhaps that isn't quite what you meant to suggest. :p:)

Well, looking up the word "presentable", it says, "of sufficiently good appearance; fit to be seen", which I personally think is Rachel when she's not wearing make up. I didn't feel that the other girls in that house looked as nice as she did when they didn't have make up on, which is why I said that. Obviously, wearing make up enhances someone's personal appearance, but I wasn't trying to say that she doesn't look as nice without it.

And anyway, to tell you the truth, I knew what I wanted to say before actually posting it and I didn't want to use the same adjective several times in my post.
    Anyway, I she has a fairly ordinary sort of prettiness. She's good looking, but I see women that good looking most days.

Going back to my original post, I said that I feel she's a natural looking girl, and to me, someone like that is much more attractive than someone who always wears make up every day. Yes, as I said, the pics of Rachel with make up on are IMO, stunning, but I was trying to say that I think she looks pretty without it too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Fickle voters going for the next year's model.

Is Deana going to win this?

she won Redmond's similar poll, so I would say she has a very good chance!
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    It can't be very shocking when they usually finish higher in such polls :p; and Amanda, at least, could look breathtakingly beautiful. But I'd agree they weren't especially hot as such.

Sylvia and Rhian are over-rated, imo, and always have been; but so long as they're kept out of the top 20, I'm reasonably happy. If only Deana, Danica and Noirin had been kept out too.

I guess i am suprised they did well in previous poles too! I think they are pretty but quite plain (and rachel rice who could be seen in a similar pretty but plain type thing going on is more striking eyes, hair, cheekbones etc ) I think the twins are more on the plain side!

Agree with you with Rhian though, fab figure but not the prettiest face.
  • -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO, Danica is the hottest female, such a stunning woman.

And gutted Basshunter & Benedict out :( On the other hand, still got Aaron Allard and bobby Sabel :)
    Forum Member
    New update time, and I should warn people in advance this one is a shocker.

Housemates 16 and 15 are available for the males, and whilst one contestant is one of the three remaining new entries remaining in the ranking the other is a contestant that many expected to see challenge for the win overall. Whether it was resentment over his performance last year or not I don't know, but last year's winner has fallen far earlier then many expected.

In at 16 and 15 is:

16) Stuart Pilkington (6.96)
    Big Brother 9

Previous Placings:

2011: 8th (6.96)
    2012: 1st (7.75)

15) Sam Robertson (6.98)
    Celebrity Big Brother 11

Previous Placings:

As for the women another new entry loses her place in the poll in an impressive debut performance, whilst our other lady builds on last year's performance by remaining in the same position as last year. In at 16 and 15 for the females is:

16) Sophie Reade (7.56)
    Big Brother 10

Previous Placings:

2011: 11th (7.22)
    2012: 16th (7.42)

15) Lauren Carre (7.57)
    Big Brother 13

Previous Placings:

• meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Hmmm I suspect some intentional lower scores to stop the previous winner winning again, it usually happens in these things. But change is a positive thing I guess.

Sam on first glance looks good but under further inspection he was very weathered.

Sophie and Lauren are just okay to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lauren was another top 10-er for me
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if Sam had more personality he would have certainly reached the Top 10.

I expected Lauren to be a few positions higher (around #12), but still good for her.
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    Hmmm I suspect some intentional lower scores to stop the previous winner winning again, it usually happens in these things. But change is a positive thing I guess.

Sophie and Lauren are just okay to me.

I dunno though. I was really surpirsed when Stuart won this last year, he is objectively good looking i guess but not at all attractive/sexy...also he had very thin lips, weak nose, I for one thing he is not attractive and glad he is out of the top ten! :D

Agree with you re Sophie surprised she made the top 20.